Vetiver Moss 2018

Vetiver Moss by Alexander McQueen
Vetiver Moss is a perfume by Alexander McQueen for women and was released in 2018. The scent is green-spicy. The longevity is above-average. It is being marketed by Coty. Pronunciation

Green notesGreen notes Woody notesWoody notes Chypre accordChypre accord Orris rootOrris root

Submitted by Anessa, last update on 15.04.2021.

Princess of the Forest
Oh. My. God.

This.... where to start from??
It is DIVINE. I kid you not, upon first spray it sent me into a spraying frenzy! All I wanted to do was to drown in this velvety, lightly sweet, somewhat candied moss and OUTSTANDING vetiver. And I don't even like vetiver!!!

Velvet, there is no other word to explain this number. Top quality ingredients, magnificent packaging, a sturdy bottle with thick bottom, round and pleasant to hold, a ridge cap so easy to remove but firmly fixed on the nozzle top. Like a classy hat! I LOVE IT.
This made me dream of faraway places, and people: a young Tzarina walking in the forest, the cold and mossy air embracing and matching her regal features. A light note of fruity vetiver on the skin, she walks this Earth owning every bit of that remote place, relishing in unfettered beauty.
Never in my life I thought I'd smell fruit from vetiver - it's exhilaratingly beautiful! Dreamy.

It sits more on the feminine side of things - I honestly don't see a man pulling this off, though not impossible if layered with other scents.
Long lasting (12 hours to go on skin scent on me) and incredible projection: 6 feet away my hubby smelled this and went: oh... that's very nice!... he never comments on my perfumes, says it loud!

Worth EVER penny you'll pay for and the plus side is that this number will provide also the perfect base for tons of different layering! I am in love, seriously. Looking up now the others in the range to stock up!

Popular by Alexander McQueen

McQueen (Eau de Parfum) by Alexander McQueen Kingdom (Eau de Parfum) by Alexander McQueen MyQueen by Alexander McQueen McQueen Eau Blanche by Alexander McQueen Sacred Osmanthus by Alexander McQueen MyQueen Light Mist by Alexander McQueen Kingdom Limited Edition (2004) by Alexander McQueen McQueen (Parfum) by Alexander McQueen Amber Garden by Alexander McQueen Kingdom Limited Edition (2006) by Alexander McQueen Kingdom (Parfum) by Alexander McQueen MyQueen Deluxe Edition by Alexander McQueen Dark Papyrus by Alexander McQueen Celtic Rose by Alexander McQueen Blazing Lily by Alexander McQueen Everlasting Dream by Alexander McQueen Luminous Orchid by Alexander McQueen Kingdom Limited Edition (2005) by Alexander McQueen