Oscent Black 2012

Oscent Black by Alexandre.J
Oscent Black is a perfume by Alexandre.J for men and was released in 2012. The scent is smoky-woody. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top NotesAniseedAniseed GingerGinger
Heart Notes Heart NotesCedarwoodCedarwood FrankincenseFrankincense PatchouliPatchouli Blond woodsBlond woods TobaccoTobacco
Base Notes Base NotesMuskMusk VanillaVanilla LabdanumLabdanum

Submitted by MRoth, last update on 31.08.2022.

1 in-depth fragrance description

Alexandre.J / Oscent Black
Perfumes from the group of similar to "dark agar clogs" categories Black Afgano, Fortis, Cuirs, Anubis Kiss, Laudano Nero, Black Oud.
The beginning is very similar to Black Afgano, It takes a few minutes to smell wood-tobacco and incense-balsamic. This tobacco note is especially noticeable here after a few minutes and you can feel it for a long time. As time goes on, these smoky-balsamic perfumes become more and more ... sweeter (but not sweet) and less spicy to the senses. It is very nice to feel this change and the transitions between the notes. Durability approx. 10-12 hours. Projection initially strong - about 2-4 hours.
I met with people who developed this smell differently, so I recommend that you check a smaller amount of this juice on yourself first.
Oh, I can smell ink in this perfume ... or rather, ink mixed with the skin and the body's reaction to the tattoo.
It is a must for me and the price is very attractive.
Holy Grail- the Second
It's time again. A scent touched me so much that I have to get rid of a comment :)
At this point I have to thank my dear Verbena, who intuitively put exactly the right sample into my package.
First the fragrance:
After the first spraying on, it knocked me out of my socks - but not necessarily positive. Smoke, campfire, stinging, coquettish, violent. Who wants to smell like he just escaped the stake?!
First take a deep breath and keep your wrist at a distance. Every now and then carefully sniffed... somehow fascinating... The smoke slowly moves further and further into the background and more and more something comes to the fore, which smells almost dark floral to me, with a very slight sweetness. It becomes more and more beautiful and with the passing of time, I stick more and more with the nose at the wrist. The base-- I can't find any words there. Perfect.

So much for the scent. What I see in it is the second fragrance in my collection that suits me perfectly. The Holy Grail. The scent of the soul. Woody Mood is my peaceful warrior. Oscent Black is like a personality portrait. At first you perceive something slightly unusual, floral sweet and interesting, but as you get closer and smell more closely, you suddenly recognize the fires of the past. The fighting, the destruction, the pain... Nothing burns anymore, but smoke still rises from the ashes, here and there the embers glow. As a memorial, melancholic and sometimes slightly threatening.
So he lays himself over me like a second skin.

And apart from that, the presentation is one of the most beautiful I've seen so far - and within the price range. My boadicea back then can't keep up. Very very noble.

I'm all around happy with him :)

Images

2 fragrance photos of the community

Popular by Alexandre.J

The Collector - Zafeer Oud Vanille by Alexandre.J Le Royal by Alexandre.J The Collector - Mandarine Sultane by Alexandre.J Oscent White by Alexandre.J The Collector - Golden Oud by Alexandre.J The Collector - Silver Ombre by Alexandre.J The Collector - Morning Muscs by Alexandre.J The Collector - Rose Oud by Alexandre.J Art Nouveau Collection - Imperial Peacock by Alexandre.J The Majestic Jardin by Alexandre.J Western Leather Gold Skin by Alexandre.J -E- 3 by Alexandre.J The Majestic Vetiver by Alexandre.J The Majestic Amber by Alexandre.J The Collector - Argentic by Alexandre.J The Collector - Altesse Mysore by Alexandre.J The Collector - Rose Alba by Alexandre.J The Collector - Black Muscs by Alexandre.J The Collector - Iris Violet by Alexandre.J Western Leather White by Alexandre.J