Oscent Black 2012

Oscent Black by Alexandre J
Oscent Black is a perfume by Alexandre J for men and was released in 2012. The scent is smoky-woody. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesAniseed, Ginger
Heart Notes Heart NotesCedarwood, Frankincense, Patchouli, Blond woods, Tobacco
Base Notes Base NotesMusk, Vanilla, Labdanum

Submitted by MRoth, last update on 10.06.2020.

Holy Grail- the Second
It's time again. A scent touched me so much that I have to get rid of a comment :)
At this point I have to thank my dear Verbena, who intuitively put exactly the right sample into my package.
First the fragrance:
After the first spraying on, it knocked me out of my socks - but not necessarily positive. Smoke, campfire, stinging, coquettish, violent. Who wants to smell like he just escaped the stake?!
First take a deep breath and keep your wrist at a distance. Every now and then carefully sniffed... somehow fascinating... The smoke slowly moves further and further into the background and more and more something comes to the fore, which smells almost dark floral to me, with a very slight sweetness. It becomes more and more beautiful and with the passing of time, I stick more and more with the nose at the wrist. The base-- I can't find any words there. Perfect.

So much for the scent. What I see in it is the second fragrance in my collection that suits me perfectly. The Holy Grail. The scent of the soul. Woody Mood is my peaceful warrior. Oscent Black is like a personality portrait. At first you perceive something slightly unusual, floral sweet and interesting, but as you get closer and smell more closely, you suddenly recognize the fires of the past. The fighting, the destruction, the pain... Nothing burns anymore, but smoke still rises from the ashes, here and there the embers glow. As a memorial, melancholic and sometimes slightly threatening.
So he lays himself over me like a second skin.

And apart from that, the presentation is one of the most beautiful I've seen so far - and within the price range. My boadicea back then can't keep up. Very very noble.

I'm all around happy with him :)

Popular Alexandre J

The Collector - Zafeer Oud Vanille by Alexandre J Oscent White by Alexandre J Le Royal by Alexandre J The Collector - Silver Ombre by Alexandre J The Collector - Golden Oud by Alexandre J The Collector - Mandarine Sultane by Alexandre J The Collector - Morning Muscs by Alexandre J The Collector - Altesse Mysore by Alexandre J The Collector - Rose Oud by Alexandre J The Collector - Argentic by Alexandre J The Collector - Black Muscs by Alexandre J -E- 1 by Alexandre J -E- 2 by Alexandre J -E- 3 by Alexandre J Oscent Rouge by Alexandre J The Collector - Iris Violet by Alexandre J Oscent Pink by Alexandre J Western Leather White by Alexandre J Heaven by Alexandre J The Majestic Vanilla by Alexandre J