Arabian Horse by Alexandria Fragrances

Arabian Horse is a popular perfume by Alexandria Fragrances for women and men and was released in 2017. The scent is sweet-spicy. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Cinnamon, Pepperwood™, Osmanthus, Tobacco leaf, Frankincense, Cistus, Vanilla, Cedar, Vetiver, Patchouli, Musk

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 31.10.2019.

6.0 8.0 9.0 10.0/10

Great fragrance
First of all, I do not know Herod and can therefore unfortunately not draw any comparison as to the extent to which this is a good copy. Actually not soooo the big fan of vanilla in men's perfumes, but here I was (again) taught a better lesson. Absolute masculinity already comes towards me directly after the application.
This is probably due to the strong cinnamon note mixed with the tobacco and apple, even if the latter note is not listed here, I could bet that at least in the top note a little apple is represented ;)

Shelf life is very good, but I only apply the fragrance on clothes, on the skin there is a strong discrepancy compared to clothes regarding shelf life. Sillage is the first 3 hours quite enormously afterwards a little closer to the skin, but even after 8 hours a small fragrance cloud comes up every now and then, very pleasant!
Reactions were without exception(!) positive to very positive my better half called this here not unjustly as cuddly scent ;)
Of the 7 rehearsals I have tried of Alexandria Fragrances so far this one is my favorite just before Royal Equestrian and The Run Way.
60ml bottle is already ordered and I think this will not be the last, I admit I have fallen in love a little :)

SmellGoodGuy 8 months ago
Just got this in & upon sampling it on my hand, I was so taken aback with a rich & dense tobacco & vanilla scent, it puts TF to shame,tbc...+1
9.0

Aus UK
Links aus USA, rechts aus UK
Aus den USA

Popular Alexandria Fragrances

Hawaii Volcano by Alexandria Fragrances Royal Equestrian by Alexandria Fragrances Arabian Horse by Alexandria Fragrances Zion by Alexandria Fragrances The Run Way by Alexandria Fragrances Interplay Extrait by Alexandria Fragrances Key of Life by Alexandria Fragrances Hafez 1984 by Alexandria Fragrances Agar by Alexandria Fragrances No Apologies by Alexandria Fragrances Apple Crumb by Alexandria Fragrances The God Father by Alexandria Fragrances Splendid Vanille by Alexandria Fragrances Omertà by Alexandria Fragrances Sweet Smoke by Alexandria Fragrances Gourmand Kiss by Alexandria Fragrances Anubis Kiss by Alexandria Fragrances Egyptian Seduction by Alexandria Fragrances Dubai Lifestyle by Alexandria Fragrances FUntastic by Alexandria Fragrances