Dark Pleasure by Alexandria Fragrances

Dark Pleasure is a perfume by Alexandria Fragrances for women and men and was released in 2017. The scent is floral-spicy. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

May rose, Patchouli, Coffee, Saffron, Frankincense, Sandalwood, Black pepper, Amber

Submitted by Flingo71, last update on 03.01.2020.

Rose, rose above all
I received a package of Alexandria fragrances from a colleague in Canada and Dark Pleasure was also there.

At first I found the first sprayer quite pleasant. With other creations from Alexandria, the opening has already made me a little tired. But here you can immediately dive into a sea of flowers. I feel as if I am in a flower garden in spring, with a rose dominating from the beginning. The fresh impression probably comes from the sandalwood, whereby the scent by no means comes woody around the corner.

For the next few hours some patchouli will come out and the roses will kill everything else. I can only guess at the spicy notes like pepper or incense. The fragrance starts and remains flowery squeaky-sweet. I was also surprised that Dark Pleasure is actually a clone of Tom Ford's Cafe Rose. But I can't smell coffee at all, but it's not listed in the fragrances of Dark Pleasure. I can't complain about sillage and durability. 4 sprayers were too much in the morning, and I was already asked about it at breakfast.

The overall fragrance is fresh, sweet and above all very floral. For me as a man, however, not really wearable as it is clearly too feminine. I wonder why it's classified as unisex. My girlfriend, on the other hand, thinks the fragrance is too "old-fashioned" and would not use it either

Popular Alexandria Fragrances

Gourmand Kiss by Alexandria Fragrances Hawaii Volcano by Alexandria Fragrances Arabian Horse by Alexandria Fragrances The Run Way by Alexandria Fragrances Royal Equestrian by Alexandria Fragrances Interplay Extrait by Alexandria Fragrances Key of Life by Alexandria Fragrances Anubis Kiss by Alexandria Fragrances Cacao Dreams by Alexandria Fragrances Hafez 1984 by Alexandria Fragrances Zion by Alexandria Fragrances Hacivaz by Alexandria Fragrances Tuscan King by Alexandria Fragrances Dark Knight by Alexandria Fragrances No Apologies by Alexandria Fragrances Purpl3 H@ze by Alexandria Fragrances Dapper 1959 by Alexandria Fragrances Apple Crumb by Alexandria Fragrances The God Father by Alexandria Fragrances Chocolate Dream by Alexandria Fragrances