Forbidden Plum 2018

Forbidden Plum by Alexandria Fragrances
Forbidden Plum is a perfume by Alexandria Fragrances for women and men and was released in 2018. The scent is woody-fruity. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still in production.

Ume, Saffron, Cinnamon, Immortelle, Ume blossom, Camellia, Oud, Amber, Benzoin, Fir, Vanilla

Submitted by Beni69, last update on 05.09.2020.

Be suspicious about it
First of all, i want to let you know that i made this account just to post this, Im always reading reviews but never posting. Second of all I read so much good reviews about this fragrance, I thought I was gonna like it, I ordered it blindly without ever trying another Alexandria fragrance, when I first sprayed it I got some of the “plum japonais” by TF notes but instead of coming to me as a soft whisper it was more like a scream smell and right after 10 seconds.... OH NO! An uninvited guest came in. The smell of cheap perfume. And it sat down at the front row. At dry down it’s nothing like Tom Fords, yes they share some notes but one smells beautiful and the other smells awful. I gave it to my mom, I don’t think she liked it ether cause she didn’t say anything about it. Anyway, before I gave it to her I filled a decant bottle to keep as a sample and give it a chance in the winter. The sample spilled in my car. My best friend told me my car smelled like cheap perfume and I really couldn’t agree more. What makes me suspicious is that I don’t know if anyone else noticed but in Alexandrias official page you don’t see any negative reviews. I think they’re fake, or they erase the bad ones. There’s one comment saying it’s better than the original and even though I know we all have different tastes I REALLY don’t think ANYONE would say that. I hope my comment helps you make a better choice, I wish I had run into a truthful comment like this before I bought it.
Don’t be fooled by the cheaper price ether, its better if you save your money than if you buy something you won’t want to wear.

SmellGoodGuySmellGoodGuy 1 year ago
This is even BETTER than TF's Plum Japonais. Performs, smells, projects, better. I have a sample of PJ and own FP. If you like PJ, you'll love this.
ElewynneElewynne 1 year ago
Oud is STRONG. Couldn't get any plum. One spray and it filled up the entire house for hours.

Popular Alexandria Fragrances

Gourmand Kiss by Alexandria Fragrances Arabian Horse by Alexandria Fragrances Interplay Extrait by Alexandria Fragrances Hawaii Volcano by Alexandria Fragrances Cacao Dreams by Alexandria Fragrances Royal Equestrian by Alexandria Fragrances Tuscan King by Alexandria Fragrances Dark Knight by Alexandria Fragrances Hafez 1984 by Alexandria Fragrances The Run Way by Alexandria Fragrances Anubis Kiss by Alexandria Fragrances Zion by Alexandria Fragrances Key of Life by Alexandria Fragrances Apple Crumb by Alexandria Fragrances Hacivaz by Alexandria Fragrances No Apologies by Alexandria Fragrances The God Father by Alexandria Fragrances Sunday Morning by Alexandria Fragrances Purpl3 H@ze by Alexandria Fragrances Solaris by Alexandria Fragrances