Gourmand Kiss by Alexandria Fragrances

Gourmand Kiss is a perfume by Alexandria Fragrances for women and men and was released in 2017. The scent is sweet-gourmand. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still in production.

Tonka bean, Vanilla, Caramel, Cocoa, Praliné, Woody notes

Submitted by Exhale, last update on 18.02.2019

Sweet fragrance but not Cloying
SOTD (Scent of the Day): Alexandria Fragrance Gourmand Kiss Parfum Extract: As of 02/17/19

My simple review on this fragrance, per Frag.comm is a clone to Dior's Feve Delicieuse in which I don't own so I can't compare it to. It is a sweet fragrance but not cloying is not sickly sweet like Paco Rabbane's 1 Million Lucky, the sweetness is a bit tamed and tone down. My nose detects the Vanilla, Tonka Bean and Cacao, and somehow the Caramel, and Praline is buried underneath the Vanilla, Tonka Bean and the Cacao. I get a baby powder vibe on the opening and the Cacao is pretty much front and center same with the Vanilla and Tonka Bean. To me is a sweet and aromatic fragrance, my very first fragrance from the House of Alexandria Fragrance. Good for the fall/winter and it will be in my winter rotation for 2019.

Rating

Scent: 8.25/10
Design/Presentation: 7/10
Value: 6.5/10
Longevity/Performance: 9/10: 6-8 sprays around neck, left/right earlobes and wrists areas: Lasted on my skin as skin scent around 13+ hrs
Overall: 8.5/10