Hafez 1984 by Alexandria Fragrances

Hafez 1984 is a popular perfume by Alexandria Fragrances for women and men and was released in 2018. The scent is spicy-sweet. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still in production.

Tobacco, Vanilla, Patchouli, Rum, Exotic spices

Submitted by EvilCat, last update on 23.02.2020.

straight to my ‘Love’ list
I sprayed my wrist and this is a manly scent for sure. I was struck with a gorgeous opening with tobacco, patchouli, rum and spices but as the fragrance dries down the booze and spices disappear and leaves a strong tobacco with hints of patchouli and some traces of vanilla. Not as amazing as the opening but still awesome enough to deserve a spot on my ‘Love’ list.

This was a blind buy based on the note breakdown and it didn’t disappoint, I think Hany should focus on the original creations and get rid of the ‘clone house’ label.

I got the new bottle and it looks great compared to previous cheap looking version, kudos with the new presentation

Gorgeous frag

****
Update: Wore it last night and longevity is very very good. On the dry down I got some oud like feel and at a certain point some chocolate vibe, I know they aren't notes that are actually in Hafez 1984 but I kind a felt them for a moment there. Spray carefully, spray lightly cause this stuff is strong

BumpyumaBumpyuma 7 months ago
It's a nice and strong smell - but something about the smell turns me off a little. Not for me.

Popular Alexandria Fragrances

Gourmand Kiss by Alexandria Fragrances Hawaii Volcano by Alexandria Fragrances Arabian Horse by Alexandria Fragrances The Run Way by Alexandria Fragrances Royal Equestrian by Alexandria Fragrances Interplay Extrait by Alexandria Fragrances Tuscan King by Alexandria Fragrances Key of Life by Alexandria Fragrances Anubis Kiss by Alexandria Fragrances Cacao Dreams by Alexandria Fragrances Zion by Alexandria Fragrances Hacivaz by Alexandria Fragrances Dark Knight by Alexandria Fragrances No Apologies by Alexandria Fragrances Purpl3 H@ze by Alexandria Fragrances Solaris by Alexandria Fragrances Apple Crumb by Alexandria Fragrances The God Father by Alexandria Fragrances Chocolate Dream by Alexandria Fragrances Splendid Vanille by Alexandria Fragrances