Royal Equestrian (2018)

Royal Equestrian by Alexandria Fragrances

Royal Equestrian is a new perfume by Alexandria Fragrances for women and men and was released in 2018. The scent is woody-spicy. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Citric notes, Apple, Lavender, Violet, Geranium, Amber, Spices, Vanilla, Woods

Submitted by Greifswald, last update on 09.03.2019

5.0 9.0 8.0 9.5/10
As Good as Layton
This fragrance is honestly just as good as Layton. There is one caveat, and this is that Layton is a bit richer and a bit deeper. Not enough for anyone to notice unless they are really trying.
As far as sillage, longevity go, RE is actually better.

I am beside myself with this one honestly. When I first sprayed Layton on my body last year, I fell in love. I thought to myself that this is what pure magic smells like. This is what love must actually smell like.

I was, and still am in love with PDM Layton, and I will always have this in my collection as I have formed precious memories with it.

When I saw that RE was a Layton clone, I thought, "how dare something claim to be as good as my precious Layton". So I decided to evaluate it myself.

I am blown away, and I am being honest here, Royal Equestrian is as good as Layton...if not better due to the price point, sillage and longevity.

by eBOSS