The Run Way by Alexandria Fragrances

The Run Way is a popular perfume by Alexandria Fragrances for men and was released in 2017. The scent is sweet-spicy. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Rosemary, Red pepper, Bitter orange leaf, Neroli, Iris, Jasmine, Ylang-ylang, Vetiver, Patchouli, Sandalwood, Cedarwood

Submitted by Wiesel132, last update on 15.09.2019.

6.0 8.0 8.0 9.5/10

Very good copy
Reflection Man is one of my absolute favorites. With him the journey of the perfumes has taken up the journey with me. That first time smelled as a young teenager strolling downtown and immediately fallen in love.
Unfortunately, I didn't remember the name of that fragrance back then. Sad but true.
And so I stayed searching for a few years.
5 years and about 80 bottles later I rediscovered him. The price of 230€ was a lot of ash for me as an apprentice who doesn't live at home any more, but the passion convinced me in the end.
Meanwhile I also own a vintage version of Reflection Men so I can easily compare The Run Way with both versions.
The top note is awesome. Personally, I can see absolutely no difference. 10/10 points
The Drydown differs then nevertheless quite easily from the original. Reflection Man has more of a wood/ metallic undertone to the flowery-sweet main chord, while The Run Way has more of a Gün/wooden background. Without direct comparison, however, one will hardly notice any differences. 9/10
In the base, Reflection Man becomes more and more woods and loses sweet. The Run Way, on the other hand, remains floral-sweet until the end and thus differs far from less in the base in comparison to the heart note than it is the case with Reflection Man Durability is slightly better than the current version but about 1-1.5 std weaker than the Vintage Reflection Man.
Sillage is quite decent at the level of the vintage version. The current one can't keep up in this respect.

What actually makes a good clone?
1. As strong a resemblance as possible to the original...check!
2. Equally strong to better performance ....check!
3. Cheaper check! ( 55€/60ml)
4. For me, the most important thing is to invoke the same emotion...and damn yes he can!
5.0 9.0 9.0 10.0/10

A more powerful ARM!
I bought an Amouage men’s sample pack that has Reflection Man in it and have had The Run Way for about a month. As soon as I was able to open the sample pack I looked for RM and spritzed it on the back of my hand. As soon as I smelled it, I smiled. The Run Way and Reflection Man were identical. To confirm, I grabbed my bottle of TRW and spritzed my left hand and, yes, identical. The only differences being: TRW projects stronger and is more linear as RM transitions to a sort of a creamy smooth powderiness—maybe coming from the sandalwood—where the neroli and other citric notes that were screaming in the opening, along with the jasmine, become muted. In TRW, the neroli and jasmine stay prominent the duration of the composition, never quite transitioning. These are the only differences I noticed. If you like the opening of RM, skip that and just purchase TRW as it will stay there and even project better and longer. If you like the ultimate dry down of RM, go with that as TRW never gets there. In any case, I am now a believer in the whole Alexandria hype. Good stuff

by Wiesel132
by Wiesel132

Popular Alexandria Fragrances

Hawaii Volcano by Alexandria Fragrances Royal Equestrian by Alexandria Fragrances Arabian Horse by Alexandria Fragrances Zion by Alexandria Fragrances The Run Way by Alexandria Fragrances Interplay Extrait by Alexandria Fragrances Key of Life by Alexandria Fragrances Hafez 1984 by Alexandria Fragrances Agar by Alexandria Fragrances No Apologies by Alexandria Fragrances Apple Crumb by Alexandria Fragrances The God Father by Alexandria Fragrances Splendid Vanille by Alexandria Fragrances Omertà by Alexandria Fragrances Sweet Smoke by Alexandria Fragrances Gourmand Kiss by Alexandria Fragrances Anubis Kiss by Alexandria Fragrances Egyptian Seduction by Alexandria Fragrances Dubai Lifestyle by Alexandria Fragrances FUntastic by Alexandria Fragrances