Hafez 1984 2018 Parfum Extract

Hafez 1984 (Parfum Extract) by Alexandria Fragrances
Hafez 1984 (Parfum Extract) is a popular perfume by Alexandria Fragrances for women and men and was released in 2018. The scent is spicy-sweet. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still available to purchase.

TobaccoTobacco
VanillaVanilla
PatchouliPatchouli
RumRum
Exotic spicesExotic spices

Submitted by EvilCat, last update on 02.04.2021.

The not everyday tobacco~Rum
The first thing you can perceive is an intense and strong sweetish fruity note, with the scent of a very fresh green apple, harvested at just the right time, and a beautifully balanced measure of a fine ethereal light aromatic soft spicy note, and I suspect the use of 'nutmeg'.

At the same time, these two notes are underscored by a fine, smooth, black leather scented nuance and the prelude is given a pleasant, noble aura and I perceive 'saffron' as mine.

A little later, the scent components I suspected merge with a note that is already well perceptible at the beginning and reveals an incredibly dense note that smells like light 'pipe tobacco' to me, which is enveloped by a light, sweetly balsamic, creamy spicy nuance and gives the fragrance a charming aura and I think the use of 'Osmanthus' is possible.

The entire fragrance composition is surrounded by a voluminous sweet alcoholic, liqueur-like, deep dark woody note, which is becoming more and more clearly perceptible in very gradual strokes and gives the fragrance something unusual, and I would guess the dark Captain Morgan 'Rum'.

In the last 4 hours the fragrance is led by an intense sweet earthy note of 'patchouli' that carries subtle sweet and creamy aspects of 'bourbon vanilla' for a pleasantly smooth and supple finish
In total, the fragrance lasts 11.5 hours.

The Sillage is designed to be very clearly perceptible 5 meters in the first 3 hours, and 3 hours to be very clearly perceptible over the entire length of the arm before it is minimized in viscous steps until the fragrance has faded.

I would like to express my sincere thanks to our perfume "Honk1510" for the bottling

straight to my ‘Love’ list
I sprayed my wrist and this is a manly scent for sure. I was struck with a gorgeous opening with tobacco, patchouli, rum and spices but as the fragrance dries down the booze and spices disappear and leaves a strong tobacco with hints of patchouli and some traces of vanilla. Not as amazing as the opening but still awesome enough to deserve a spot on my ‘Love’ list.

This was a blind buy based on the note breakdown and it didn’t disappoint, I think Hany should focus on the original creations and get rid of the ‘clone house’ label.

I got the new bottle and it looks great compared to previous cheap looking version, kudos with the new presentation

Gorgeous frag

****
Update: Wore it last night and longevity is very very good. On the dry down I got some oud like feel and at a certain point some chocolate vibe, I know they aren't notes that are actually in Hafez 1984 but I kind a felt them for a moment there. Spray carefully, spray lightly cause this stuff is strong

BumpyumaBumpyuma 2 years ago
It's a nice and strong smell - but something about the smell turns me off a little. Not for me.

Popular Alexandria Fragrances

Gourmand Kiss by Alexandria Fragrances Interplay Extrait (Parfum Extract) by Alexandria Fragrances Arabian Horse (Parfum Extract) by Alexandria Fragrances Hawaii Volcano (Parfum Extract) by Alexandria Fragrances Royal Equestrian (Parfum Extract) by Alexandria Fragrances Tuscan King (Parfum Extract) by Alexandria Fragrances Solaris by Alexandria Fragrances The Run Way by Alexandria Fragrances Cacao Dreams (Parfum Extract) by Alexandria Fragrances Purpl3 H@ze (Parfum Extract) by Alexandria Fragrances No Apologies by Alexandria Fragrances Key of Life by Alexandria Fragrances Zion (Parfum Extract) by Alexandria Fragrances Chocolate Dream by Alexandria Fragrances 1981X (Parfum Extract) by Alexandria Fragrances Dark Knight (Parfum Extract) by Alexandria Fragrances Lady Diana (Parfum Extract) by Alexandria Fragrances Ouddiction (Parfum Extract) by Alexandria Fragrances Apple Crumb (Parfum Extract) by Alexandria Fragrances Black Panther by Alexandria Fragrances