Megatron by Alexandria Fragrances
9.4 / 10 6 Ratings
Megatron is a new perfume by Alexandria Fragrances for women and men and was released in 2022. The scent is aquatic-woody. Projection and longevity are above-average. Pronunciation
Aquatic notesAquatic notes
Submitted by Smoetn, last update on 30.08.2022.

1 in-depth fragrance description

Mystery and Power
I'm going to say it...Megatron is superior to Megamare in my experience. I've had the opportunity to wear both and Megatron doesn't contain any of the polarizing elements of Megamare. What I get is mainly a powdery/fresh/aquatic long-lasting scent. 2-3 sprays is plenty. Some people detect citrus notes in the opening but I don't. It has developed more in the month and a half since I bought it, which is supposed to be par for the course for Alexandria fragrances.

I have no idea when to wear this. In that sense, both fragrances share an enigmatic quality. It's usually more appreciated by others at a distance rather than up close. Rainy days, trips to the beach, the gym, whenever you want...the only time I would probably not wear it is date night. This is a mood fragrance...just like the sea! Some days I love it, some days I want to give it away or sell it.

Perhaps others will be fascinated by the mysterious nature of Megatron but I wouldn't bet on it being 'sexy' or a compliment monster. The reviews on the site say otherwise and to be fair, I haven't worn it out very much. I do know that when I wear it, I feel powerful. This is strong enough to wear in any climate but the profile feels warmer weather. It will disappear and reappear like a phantom tide, so I would again advise to not over apply especially if its hot out.

10/10 and I don't know why. That's Megatron!

Pie Chart Radar Chart

Popular by Alexandria Fragrances

Purpl3 H@ze (Parfum Extract) by Alexandria Fragrances Arabian Horse (Parfum Extract) by Alexandria Fragrances Royal Equestrian (Parfum Extract) by Alexandria Fragrances The Run Way by Alexandria Fragrances Zion (Parfum Extract) by Alexandria Fragrances Tuscan King (Parfum Extract) by Alexandria Fragrances Solaris by Alexandria Fragrances Black Panther by Alexandria Fragrances Interplay Extrait (Parfum Extract) by Alexandria Fragrances Gourmand Kiss by Alexandria Fragrances Cacao Dreams (Parfum Extract) by Alexandria Fragrances Hawaii Volcano (Parfum Extract) by Alexandria Fragrances Nefarious by Alexandria Fragrances Hafez 1984 (Parfum Extract) by Alexandria Fragrances Lady Diana (Parfum Extract) by Alexandria Fragrances Dark Knight (Parfum Extract) by Alexandria Fragrances No Apologies by Alexandria Fragrances Key of Life by Alexandria Fragrances 1981X (Parfum Extract) by Alexandria Fragrances Afternoon Splash by Alexandria Fragrances