Zion 2018 Parfum Extract

Zion (Parfum Extract) by Alexandria Fragrances
8.3 / 10 63 Ratings
Zion (Parfum Extract) is a popular perfume by Alexandria Fragrances for men and was released in 2018. The scent is citrusy-fruity. It is still available to purchase.

GrapefruitGrapefruit VetiverVetiver BlackcurrantBlackcurrant AmbergrisAmbergris LemonLemon Juniper berryJuniper berry BergamotBergamot LimeLime AppleApple VanillaVanilla CedarCedar Pink pepperPink pepper BenzoinBenzoin JasmineJasmine ThymeThyme RoseRose Lily of the valleyLily of the valley LeatherLeather LabdanumLabdanum ArtemisiaArtemisia GalbanumGalbanum CypriolCypriol
Submitted by Anessa, last update on 02.01.2023.

6 in-depth fragrance descriptions
Class Fragrance
Ridiculous to call a twin fragrance "pizza." With the objectivity of some perfumes it is not far-fetched.
Dumped my supernova on that scent. Compared to the supernova much more linear without development, from the H+S however much better, rather oily matter.
From the fragrance DNA 1to1 Elysium edC, the perfume version of course he can't get close, we don't kid ourselves, nevertheless one of the best Alexandrias.
Who wants to go on compliment hunt on the part of the women's world, does with this here nothing wrong.
Very helpful Review 9
This is how I wanted Elysium to be!
This fragrance is not 100% identical to the original Elysium, but in my opinion even better I would see him about 80% Identical.
Initially, the scent smells very fresh and slightly sweet. One smells the grapefruit & the bergamot out nicely, in the background sweet notes are added, I would claim it would be apple & black currant what there is the pleasant sweetness. Later in the DryDown smells one the amber harmonizes with the juniper berries ... simply delicious.
The shelf life is very good and the silage also. The bottle is not so beautiful now, but to me the content is much more important :).
Price performance he is simply unbeatable in its category .
For me one of the best summer fragrances ,which you can easily wear. Also generally in everyday life / office. It does not interfere and also gives compliments.
From me a 8.5/10 overall.

Lapo
We got 1 instead of 2 Zion!
I would like to share a short and real current problem and experience with Alexandria Fragrances: My friend and I ordered 2 bottles of Zion to Hungary. It arrived in its undamaged box, but only 1 piece. We reported the problem to the company, the response was maximally negative in all respects. We got 1 piece of perfume for double the price. Dealing with the company’s problem is catastrophic. They were contemptuous of us and looked stupid about us! I don't recommend them, they're scammed!

Lacks performance - More rough & Sharp
Roja Elysium Parfum vs Alexandria Zion

Comparison:
Zion by itself is a very good clone if you havnt used Elysium.
But side by side. Zion is much more sharp and rough with citruses. Elysium Parfum smells exceptionally better and more refined.

Performance:
Elysium Parfum Colgne is totally a watered down version of Parfum Pour home not worth it in my opinion. Elysium Parfum has to sprayed on the clothes for a good 3 hours projection window.
Zion performance is weak 1 hour and its gone.

Green Ranger Vibes
I have put my nose to Elysium (EdP) and this is a dead ringer for it. I'm sure there are some subtle differences people may detect during its life cycle but I doubt others will notice. I don't care how close the clone is, as long as it smells great. The OG (parfum) bottle is nice though!

Some people have compared Elysium to Aventus. They are maybe 25% similar to my nose, yet I had a server at a dispensary guess that I was wearing Aventus. Given its popularity though, it may not have been due to the scent profile. Zion is more 'green' than Aventus' 'fruity', and while both dry downs are enjoyable, I like Zion's more.

I'm receiving my 100ml bottle today, after initially buying a 30ml. There was more black currant and citrus in the opening but it seemed to fade after the first couple uses. I'm hoping it will return as it matures because it's one of my favorite aspects.

The more fragrances I come across (and own), the more I appreciate the dumb reach. Zion has that versatility: any time, any occasion, any weather. It's not going to offend anyone. It's masculine without being overpowering. Not too sweet or fruity. It pulls compliments. Lasts for about 4-5 hours before becoming a skin scent for a few more. Armslength of projection, decent sillage.

9/10 overall
More reviews

3 short views on the fragrance
TheBloffTheBloff 8 months ago
Oversimplified statement, but: Elysium + Aventus = Zion
VinScentVinScent 1 year ago
Beautiful clone. Ingredients come off very natural (much more so than Dua Supernova). Unfortunately performance is average. Still gorgeous!
BumpyumaBumpyuma 3 years ago
Slightly synthetic - great smell. strong opening - above average projection after 2 hours. PV is better but this is cheaper.

Pie Chart Radar Chart

Images

4 fragrance photos of the community

Popular by Alexandria Fragrances

Gourmand Kiss by Alexandria Fragrances Purpl3 H@ze (Parfum Extract) by Alexandria Fragrances Arabian Horse (Parfum Extract) by Alexandria Fragrances Nefarious by Alexandria Fragrances Black Panther by Alexandria Fragrances Royal Equestrian (Parfum Extract) by Alexandria Fragrances Solaris by Alexandria Fragrances Tuscan King (Parfum Extract) by Alexandria Fragrances Interplay Extrait (Parfum Extract) by Alexandria Fragrances The Run Way by Alexandria Fragrances Afternoon Splash by Alexandria Fragrances Hawaii Volcano (Parfum Extract) by Alexandria Fragrances Hafez 1984 (Parfum Extract) by Alexandria Fragrances Lady Diana (Parfum Extract) by Alexandria Fragrances Chic Magnet by Alexandria Fragrances 1981X (Parfum Extract) by Alexandria Fragrances Cacao Dreams (Parfum Extract) by Alexandria Fragrances Dark Knight (Parfum Extract) by Alexandria Fragrances No Apologies by Alexandria Fragrances Key of Life by Alexandria Fragrances