Hei (2002) Eau de Toilette

Hei (Eau de Toilette) by Alfred Sung

Hei (Eau de Toilette) is a perfume by Alfred Sung for men and was released in 2002. The scent is woody-fresh. It is being marketed by Revlon.

David Apel

Top Notes Top NotesAquatic notes, Bamboo leaf, Bergamot
Heart Notes Heart NotesFennel, Jasmine, Lavender, Neroli, Cardamom
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Crystal musk, Tonka bean, Mahogany, Cedarwood

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 23.03.2019

5.0 6.0/10

Watery and soft
I stumbled across this fragrance in a local chemist being sold rather cheaply. I was a little dubious at first, however I wanted to buy my man something so I decided to give it a try.

I find the scent to be very similar to Cool Water by Davidoff, I think it's because of the lavender note. I consider that a good thing because both my man and I love Cool Water.

Hei is a refreshing, clean and rather sexy scent. I figured that since my boyfriend already had Cool Water I would buy Hei in the deoderant and aftershave balm rather than the fragrance. When he blended and layered the two it was difficult to tell the difference.

Hei is a fabulous fragrance for those warmer months because it is so light and casual. The lasting strength is also wonderful.

I don't regret buying Hei products for my boyfriend, yet sometimes I wish that women weren't so attracted to the scent. He certainly receives many compliments and interested women when he wears this fragrance.

AJG 9 months ago
One of my oldest and most trusted friends.
Any day, all day,

by Smello
by Michael
by Michael

Popular Alfred Sung

Sung Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Alfred Sung Sung (Eau de Toilette) by Alfred Sung Pure by Alfred Sung Hei (Eau de Toilette) by Alfred Sung Shi by Alfred Sung Jewel by Alfred Sung Paradise for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Alfred Sung Always by Alfred Sung Paradise for Women by Alfred Sung E•N•C•O•R•E (Eau de Parfum) by Alfred Sung Sha by Alfred Sung Bai by Alfred Sung Bijou by Alfred Sung Pure Moment by Alfred Sung Sung Spa by Alfred Sung Forever by Alfred Sung Joya by Alfred Sung Sung Day Mist by Alfred Sung Mei by Alfred Sung Sung (Parfum) by Alfred Sung