Shi by Alfred Sung
Bottle Design: Jerome Dinand

Shi is a perfume by Alfred Sung for women and was released in 2000. The scent is fresh-aquatic. It is being marketed by Revlon.

Ilias Ermenidis

Top Notes Top NotesFig leaf, Lotus, Water note
Heart Notes Heart NotesFrangipani, Orange blossom, Tangerine
Base Notes Base NotesBirch leaf, Musk

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 21.07.2018

Germanblonde
My go to staple for extremely hot and humid days
It's a smoldering heat outside, and I noticed that I grab more for Shi than for any other fragrances from my perfume chest for a couple of days now. I am usually a woman that loves sweet fragrance, but right now it's WAY too hot for sweet. Yesterday I wore Bronze Goddess, and this was even too sweet for this heat wave, even though usually I would consider it a more citrusy fragrance. I have plenty of summer fragrances, but many get too fresh, this is just perfect.

Steamed Rice and Open Air
Shi is a delightful open-air scent that's rice-based and does remind me of delicious steamed rice. It's not a thick perfume, it's more watery, it's green, bamboo-like, but that's not a listed note. You can sense a burnt tarry finish in the dry down that gives Shi a masculine edge to make this a perfect aquatic, it's just different enough. It's atypical, and I like that. It's not boring. I love rice as a note and in this it's absolutely perfect. Although normally a scent like this would be good for hot summer days, I'd also recommend this for three seasons of the year. Lasts for a good four to six hours. Wear Shi as a comfort perfume to relax or when you're just hanging out with friends.

Shi - Alfred Sung
This is beautiful! Very fresh and clean. Completely inoffensive. Perfect for a day time fragrance to be worn to the office. Really lovely. Light and watery. The dry down is so pretty. Leaves you feeling relaxed and positive. The price is very reasonable. Smells more expensive than it costs to buy. Lasting power is also great, especially for a perfume that is on the lighter side. Likable and dependable. The kind of scent that lifts your spirits and never let's you down!
7.5 5.0 7.5 6.0/10

Katad
Rainy Days in the kitchen...
At the beginning, 'Shi' smells like fruity peaches surrounded by fresh aquatic rain. Making peach jam in your kitchen during an August rain shower. It's a very pleasant scent for me. A little citrussy and floral, too. Wierdly, I also get the scent of wood shavings that reminds me of being in my dad's garage when I was a kid.

For me the color and shape of the bottle reflects beautifully what the scent is trying to project - essence of palest pearly blue-grey rain in a droplet shaped bottle. I can imagine a fragrant drop hanging on the edge of a green leaf after a summer rain shower.
10.0 10.0 7.5 9.0/10

beside a Lilypond Mingeling with Frogs
Dragonflies Lemongrass and then a Troupe
Of Macaque Monkeys spots the fruits and gives it to the Troupe and the Mothers
give the Peaches to ther Babies it such a adorable Sight and they Play with it
swimming around the pound it's the most beautiful Perfume i ever had.
it's crisp Tangy Delectable Frangrance
you'll come across I love the bottle design very modern Zen like clearity
on a Misty Morning.

by Evita
by Evita

Popular Alfred Sung

Sung Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Alfred Sung Sung by Alfred Sung Pure by Alfred Sung Hei (Eau de Toilette) by Alfred Sung Shi by Alfred Sung Jewel by Alfred Sung Paradise for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Alfred Sung Always by Alfred Sung Paradise for Women by Alfred Sung E•N•C•O•R•E (Eau de Parfum) by Alfred Sung Sha by Alfred Sung Bai by Alfred Sung Bijou by Alfred Sung Pure Moment by Alfred Sung Sung Spa by Alfred Sung Forever by Alfred Sung Joya by Alfred Sung Sung Day Mist by Alfred Sung Mei by Alfred Sung Sung Homme (After Shave) by Alfred Sung