Wicked Berry 2012

Wicked Berry by Alice & Peter
Wicked Berry is a perfume by Alice & Peter for women and men and was released in 2012. The scent is fruity-sweet. The production was apparently discontinued.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Lime, Orange, Lemon
Heart Notes Heart NotesBlackberry, Lilac, Freesia, Raspberry, Rose, Blackcurrant
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Sandalwood, Vanilla, White musk

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 19.02.2018.

Flavorite
Go Ask Alice When She's Ten Feet Tall!
"One Pill makes you larger and one pill-" makes you... smell like violets, sugar, whipped vanilla cream and unripe black berries. These are the berries used to make a malmsey wine with much honey added, in late fall and served with pheasant, purple cabbage slaw and rustic rye breads. Dark, slightly bitter, but full bodied and tannic. As a fragrance, Wicked Berry by Alice and Peter is not very "Wicked" to me, it's more childish and innocent. There is nothing sultry about this, but it is playful, light fruity and infinitely wearable. I can see this a solid "go-to" scent in Fall and Winter for everyday wear without anyone commanding "Off with her head!". It is not overtly sweet or syrupy and it reminds me quite a bit of a watered down version of Caru with it's juicy berries and potpourri spices and Gucci II- in its use of tart black berries, raspberries, orange, vanilla, and white musk with the florality of a pinch of spritely lilacs and ever so soft rose and dry woody sandalwood. Green violet leaf and orris powder peak in and out like a Cheshire cat's smile to my nose, but I must admit I am feeling rather odd today. It is truly as gentle and fruity without being as mundane as "Ralph by Ralph Lauren, un-offensive as a white rabbit and yet very pleasant. This has a weak dream-like sillage, but that never counts as a strike against for me, since I'd rather reapply than over apply. The longevity is 3-4 hours, but again like a daydream by the river's edge...that is a personal preference, IMHO, given the Alice in Wonderland coquettish bottle design and Mad as a Hatter Tea Party appearance of the cream top cap I would say this fragrance satisfies all that is girlish and whimsical in my soul and makes the other offerings in this line curiouser and curiouser! After 4 hours it disappears entirely into my skin like a fantastic adventure, yet I am forever changed by its delicious little dance. Did it really ever exist? The only proof of it is in it the bottle...dare I sample from its cryptic little brew again?

Hayven
Judging a book by its cover
Out of all the fragrances in the line, this flanker matches its insides the most. It is raspberry citrus buttercream frosting with a touch of rose candy. I wouldn't say it is "wicked" though; there is no spice or kick to it to imply otherwise. Drydown is tame, a mild hint of sandalwood and amber. Out of all the flankers tested, this one was the sweetest to me. However, the perfume is very fleeting as most sweet citruses are. It lasted no more than an hour on my skin.

by MsHellfire
by MsHellfire
by Nisie
by Nisie
by Liebmausdana
by Liebmausdana

Popular Alice & Peter

Showy Toffee by Alice & Peter Bloody Orange by Alice & Peter Fancy Choco by Alice & Peter Cheery Cherry by Alice & Peter