Arcanum

Arcanum by Alkemia

Arcanum is a perfume by Alkemia for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is smoky-woody. It is still in production.

Spices, Patchouli, Sandalwood, Frankincense, Nag Champa, Dragon's blood

Submitted by Pipette, last update on 08.03.2020.

Floyd
Secret means of small escapes
This time was connected with music, with magic, with hairstyles, clothes and ideology, with pleasures, feelings, smells and hopes, with passion and future and the doors were open, and through one I followed you only too gladly: Into a squatted house on some star, where the dust from the sofas in front of the blind window panes in the smoke of the Nag Champas in glittering hustle and bustle created a stage for little escapes. And nobody sang into my heart like Rio from this overdriven box, while you dried my shaggy clothes with curd soap, because they matted so much easier.
And so for hours they smelled softly steamed after a mixture of distant spices, after smoke and Nag Champa, the soapy flowers that grow on Indian sandalwood, and after the patchouli on our clothes from collections of old clothes that were mixed with incense the morning before, now it was rather smoke from the dragon's blood. What was I in love with at that time, with you and your being different, that brought me so much closer to what I was, so much further away from home.
Now I am free and I know who I am, and I know what I want to do, and I can feel you, can dive into past, can silently dig into memory. Now you're next to me, and I'm next to you,... Come on. Sleep with me.

Mystic Blend...
My first review here for an Alkemia oil. Arcanum is one which has such an interesting array of notes. It really reminds me of burning incense and herbs and spices used in some deep dark ritual. So alluring. Actually quite a number of Alkemia perfumes have this effect on me. Dragon's Blood is an interesting note and it reminds me of something menthol-like and medicinal, but then again there is a heavy dose of frankincense here. I also get a hint of patchouli oil, which is mixed with the incense. Perhaps it's not something could wear every day, but it's certainly worth a try. This company has impressed me so far and I plan to continue reviewing their scents. Very intriguing!

Geheimes Mittel kleiner Fluchten
by Floyd
Geheimes Mittel kleiner Fluchten
by Floyd

Popular Alkemia

Forest Patchouli by Alkemia As Dark Things Are Meant to be Loved by Alkemia Arabesque by Alkemia Hippie Spirit / Hippie Gypsy by Alkemia Miel de Sauvage et Tabac by Alkemia Midnight Garden by Alkemia Smoke & Mirrors by Alkemia Falling Stars on Winter Solstice by Alkemia Bois d'Ambre by Alkemia The Academy of Pleasure by Alkemia A Roll in the Hay by Alkemia Persian Tea Room by Alkemia Magus by Alkemia The Libertine by Alkemia Trick or Treat by Alkemia Moroccan Tea by Alkemia Aphrodesia by Alkemia Pumpkin Strumpet by Alkemia Ex Libris Anima by Alkemia Vamp by Alkemia