Incense City 2018

Incense City by AllSaints
Incense City is a perfume by AllSaints for women and men and was released in 2018. The scent is woody-spicy. It is being marketed by Revlon.

Cypress, Cedarwood, Frankincense

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 26.11.2020.

Is it autumn?
Yes, it's definitely autumn in this block-ridden district. The cold air struggles to make its way through the ravines of the mass housing. Somewhere the melody of a barrel organ is playing and you can hear the laughter or screams of people on rides. From the same direction the smell of roasted nuts blows in. One runs past me and breathes out his smoke. Luckily it is gone again quickly.
The fair is getting louder, the rain turns to fog and a few more people stagger out of their houses to celebrate.
A couple of campfires on the square with various food stalls create a pleasant atmosphere and warmth on this day at this time of year and in this humid weather. But the people want to celebrate, because something is over. Nobody knows (anymore) exactly what, but that is not so important.
I'm celebrating. It feels good. Everything around me is pleasant, albeit tentative and slow. My memory tells me that things used to be different. But it feels good
At some point it is night and people go home person after person. Soon I, too, can no longer stand on my feet.
On my way home I pass a cemetery. People are mourning. People are lying in each other's arms. I walk on, because it's none of my business.

Neukölln.

by Splitter
by Splitter

Popular AllSaints

Sunset Riot by AllSaints Metal Wave by AllSaints Leather Skies by AllSaints Flora Mortis by AllSaints