Sense of Eden - Butterfly Love

Sense of Eden - Butterfly Love by Allison
Sense of Eden - Butterfly Love is a perfume by Allison for women. The release year is unknown. The scent is floral-fruity. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top Notes PlumPlum Citrus notesCitrus notes
Heart Notes Heart Notes JasmineJasmine RoseRose CarnationCarnation VioletViolet Lily of the valleyLily of the valley LilacLilac
Base Notes Base Notes CedarwoodCedarwood VanillaVanilla ResinsResins SandalwoodSandalwood MuskMusk
Submitted by Lilith, last update on 21.11.2018.

1 in-depth fragrance description
2.5

Piapedersen
The short life of a butterfly
Going to a social event, being a bit in a hurry, I realised that I had forgotten to spray on some 'personality' :-) I went to the closest supermarket, thinking I could grab a deodorant, and I stumbled over this butterfly. Since there was no tester but the price was reasonable - 3 GBP/3.33Euro - I bought it and ran to my car. I sprayed it, not thinking, 3 times - that was a huge mistake. The next half hour's drive was done in a haze of plum, jasmin, rose and lily-of-the-valley and all notes were trying to take over the dominion of my small car. My eyes were close to watering when I reached my destination and I was actually quite happy to leave the car for the next four hours. Getting back to the car was a much more pleasant experience. The smell had settled and I was able to enjoy the soft garden feeling on my way home.
For that is was this butterfly is. If being in the poetic mood you can say that it is a butterfly on its daily tour, visiting the nice flowers in the garden. Starting in the orchard at the plum tree, then moving to the flowers, roses and jasmin, perhaps a short stop at the lilies. In the end it lands on the plate with vanilla ice cream leftovers that the youngsters ate a the table a few minutes before.
As the butterfly's life span is short, so is this fragrance. First 15 minutes it is mostly plum, then for the next hour the flowers take over. The last hour or so I can scarcely smell anything but vanilla. Adding up that give less than three hours. But at the price I can not complain.

Pie Chart Radar Chart