Natural Spirit - Natürliches ParfümLemon Feeling

Natural Spirit - Natürliches Parfüm / Lemon Feeling by Alterra

Natural Spirit - Natürliches Parfüm is a perfume by Alterra for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is citrusy-fresh. It is still in production.

Lime, Orange, Lemon

Submitted by Steffel13589, last update on 06.04.2019

5.0 4.0 4.0 6.0/10

Illeandra
Lemon sweets greet with greetings
I have owned the fragrance for several years now and am using it much more regularly at the moment. In principle I am not a big fan of citrus scents, because they remind me of various cleaning agents, but contrary to my fears this is not the case here at all.

The bottle is extremely simple, transparent with a small banderole and a silver plastic lid. By the glass body it looks on me for a favorable drugstore product nevertheless nevertheless valuable.

Sniffed directly at the spray head, it strongly reminds me of a simple water with lemon slices. Discreet, fresh and tangy. Sprayed on, it adds a sweet note, so I feel a little like a take 2 candy. Not so unpleasant! But always rather citric-spritty instead of too sweet. I like to smell it in spring and summer, citrus fruits have a slightly lightening effect on my mood anyway and so on.

The Sillage is actually quite weak, but I personally don't mind. And the durability is at least with me quite ok, after 6h I can still perceive a breath of it and more I would like and do not expect from it at all.
2.5 2.5 5.0/10

Simple. Lemon.
Essential oils of lemon, lime and orange in alcohol. You could, of course, mix such a simple scent on your own at home, provided you buy those oils and the "liquid" needed. Since I was craving for the simplicity of pure citrus yesterday, I tried "Lemon feeling" and thought that it wasn't too bad a scent given the price of 4.90 Euros. Longevity is poor, since those essential oils aren't accompanied by any basenote or "fixative". Many Germans associate the scent of lemon with household cleansers and washing-up liquids, but I for my part love citrussy scents of all kinds. To me, this offering by "Alterra" smells totally inoffensive and I use it as an aromatherapeutic pick-me up scent and energy booster.

Popular Alterra

Natural Spirit - Natürliches Parfüm / Lemon Feeling by Alterra Natural Spirit Eau Fraîche by Alterra Secret Garden by Alterra