Oriental Touch 2011

Oriental Touch by Alverde
Oriental Touch is a perfume by Alverde for women and was released in 2011. The scent is oriental-sweet. The production was apparently discontinued.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Ylang-ylang
Heart Notes Heart NotesMelon
Base Notes Base NotesSandalwood, Tonka bean, Vanilla

Submitted by Baeumchen, last update on 09.03.2020.

Angel light
I really don't know what got into me to buy this fragrance. I had been warned: Oriental Touch is similar to Angel, and I abhor Angel.
It's not quite as bad as that, because the Alverde juice is a lot less gaudy than Angel and at least it doesn't give me headaches. And there is something to it. Maybe I'll get used to the fragrance after all.

I find the fragrance quite durable, especially as it can be revived by moisture (shower, rain, perspiration). Water it a little and it comes to bloom again. Even the melon which evaporates first can be resurrected by moisture. I found this resurrection effect in other fragrances as well, but never so strong as in this one.

by Colorella
by Colorella
by Ninina
by Ninina

Popular Alverde

Wunderwelt by Alverde Tagtraum by Alverde Freudensprung by Alverde Lemon Love by Alverde Sweet Harmony by Alverde Glücksoase by Alverde Flower Dream by Alverde Landpartie by Alverde Stadtgeflüster by Alverde Orange Melisse by Alverde Papaya Bio-Limette by Alverde Quitte Wassermelone by Alverde Gurke Wassermelone by Alverde