Oriental Touch by Alverde

Oriental Touch 2011

Asphaltblume
03.01.2012 - 01:31 AM

Angel light

I really don't know what got into me to buy this fragrance. I had been warned: Oriental Touch is similar to Angel, and I abhor Angel.
It's not quite as bad as that, because the Alverde juice is a lot less gaudy than Angel and at least it doesn't give me headaches. And there is something to it. Maybe I'll get used to the fragrance after all.

I find the fragrance quite durable, especially as it can be revived by moisture (shower, rain, perspiration). Water it a little and it comes to bloom again. Even the melon which evaporates first can be resurrected by moisture. I found this resurrection effect in other fragrances as well, but never so strong as in this one.

Latest Reviews

AsphaltblumeAsphaltblume 10 years ago
Cerruti Image pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) - Cerruti

Cerruti Image pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) Relaxed and approachable
The fragrance begins with fresh and fruity notes, but it is not cool. Even though there is no citrus note mentioned, I'm sure it contains some. It's of a moist and juicy freshness that's only partly stemming from pear. I detect a light overtone...

AsphaltblumeAsphaltblume 10 years ago
Rosamor - Oscar de la Renta

Rosamor Fresh little flower with a warm base
A couple of days ago I came across Rosamor and had the chance to test it, if only in passing. Originally I just wanted to check the pyramid. But as there is no commentary yet on this site I'll post my impressions. The pyramid...