Wunderwelt 2019

Wunderwelt by Alverde
7.9 / 10 68 Ratings
Wunderwelt is a popular perfume by Alverde for women and was released in 2019. The scent is spicy-woody. It is still available to purchase. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top Notes LavenderLavender OrangeOrange CinnamonCinnamon
Heart Notes Heart Notes PatchouliPatchouli SandalwoodSandalwood CedarwoodCedarwood
Base Notes Base Notes AmberAmber VanillaVanilla Tonka beanTonka bean
Submitted by Clarissa, last update on 15.12.2022.

3 in-depth fragrance descriptions
Helpful Review 11
An inevitable comparison
...for me personally, at least. May here also like to contradict me someone. Me reminds this gem of the second cheapest price range inevitably to "Wild" by Dsquared2. An underrated Eau de Toilette for men.

Oh, I've missed such a fragrance like the "Wild" for a long time and now "Wunderwelt" by Alverde awakens a memory of one of my favorite fragrances, which has long been discontinued like many other special perfumes. In addition, I think the "Wild" is unjustly misjudged.

As can be seen from some comments and statements about this perfume, the idea that "wonder world" despite its discreetly kitschy title is also suitable for men so not by chance.

Of course, "Wonder World" does not smell as exactly as the "Wild". But despite the completely different ingredients "wonder world" often gives me nice moments that remind me of the "Wild" that comes a little fresher, resinous, spicy and clearer.

In "Wonder World" dominates sometimes the vanilla in symbiosis with the orange, sometimes the cinnamon a little stronger. Always remains a creamy sweetness and something woody, which reminds me personally of waxed high-gloss wooden furniture from the old days.

I guess it's an intimate scent that's predominantly for close-to-body encounters. There the durability and the sillage, relative to the price, remains quite solid. Two sprays of the "wonder world" lasted on my skin for an intense sillage that has accompanied me throughout the evening.
Such close to the body as with my favorite of Dsquared2, the "Wild", with a discreet yet perceptible sillage. An elegant, seductively cozy fragrance for intimate togetherness or for discreet courtship. I had placed both on one hand each. In the end, towards the early morning, the "Wild" however remained longer, body-scented equal to a freshly applied cream.

But visually and from the slightly heavier sweetness, "wonder world" seems more moral. Since the assumption of some Parfumos here is not wrong, even if for me personally here no association with the Christmas season arises. Probably rather a consistently positive association with creams, warming Isley scotch and a quaint herbs and wooden furniture pharmacy.
I suspect the association with Christmas based on the visual design of "Wonderworld".

My respect for such a perfume creation to the drugstore chain "dm"!
Applause, bow.

Top Review 12
...not only for the ladies...
I rummaged through the fragrance shelf at dm as the Alverde fragrances caught my eye. Oh, natural cosmetics in the fragrance world?! I was curious what the natural smell was for THE price. Although they're supposed to be women's scents, I tested them. The other fragrances were also clearly something for women, but "Wunderwelt" fascinated me immediately. But still unsure how the fragrance would develop, I left the shop after spraying on. I was surprised even after hours how well he suits me as a man. So the next day back and forth with it home...
The intensity of the fragrance flattens out after a few hours, but you still take it for a long time was pleasant. I can only recommend this fragrance for the price and naturalness for men and women!!!
Top Review 22
Big eyes at DM
Today I strolled through the DM and my eyes caught on the Alverde display.

Flacons and presentation reminded me of Rocher - and also the addition " natural fragrances " let me come closer
The titles of the vials also sounded promising: daydream, joy jump and wonder world.

I reached for the wonder world and made big eyes after the spray.

Orange with cinnamon is Christmassy - but also fits into autumn.
The lavender radiates calm and the vanilla is soft but hardly sweet, only delicately sweet.
The cedar appears transparent in the background.

A harmonious fragrance that stays close to the skin and floats around me slightly.

The design of the fragrance reminds me positively of the Rocher fragrances - but the price is even cheaper.

Terrific.

But the time pressure drove me out of the store - and I realize that the durability is not stunning.

But that doesn't have to be the case either - because you can spray again at the low price.

Pie Chart Radar Chart

Images

9 fragrance photos of the community
More images

Popular by Alverde

Sonnenseite by Alverde Oriental Touch by Alverde Tagtraum by Alverde Freudensprung by Alverde Lemon Love by Alverde Glücksoase by Alverde Sweet Harmony by Alverde Flower Dream by Alverde Landpartie by Alverde Papaya Bio-Limette by Alverde Stadtgeflüster by Alverde Orange Melisse by Alverde Quitte Wassermelone by Alverde Wasserminze by Alverde Gurke Wassermelone by Alverde Pampelmuse Kiwi by Alverde Bio-Ingwer & Bio-Limette by Alverde Grapefruit Bambus by Alverde Mademoiselle Pour Elle by Alverde Frühlingspoesie by Alverde