Wunderwelt 2019

Wunderwelt by Alverde
Wunderwelt is a new perfume by Alverde for women and was released in 2019. The scent is spicy-woody. It is still in production.

Orange, Cinnamon, Lavender, Cedarwood, Vanilla

Submitted by Clarissa, last update on 10.08.2020.

Tristan2000
...not only for the ladies...
I rummaged through the fragrance shelf at dm as the Alverde fragrances caught my eye. Oh, natural cosmetics in the fragrance world?! I was curious what the natural smell was for THE price. Although they're supposed to be women's scents, I tested them. The other fragrances were also clearly something for women, but "Wunderwelt" fascinated me immediately. But still unsure how the fragrance would develop, I left the shop after spraying on. I was surprised even after hours how well he suits me as a man. So the next day back and forth with it home...
The intensity of the fragrance flattens out after a few hours, but you still take it for a long time was pleasant. I can only recommend this fragrance for the price and naturalness for men and women!!!
Big eyes at DM
Today I strolled through the DM and my eyes caught on the Alverde display.

Flacons and presentation reminded me of Rocher - and also the addition " natural fragrances " let me come closer
The titles of the vials also sounded promising: daydream, joy jump and wonder world.

I reached for the wonder world and made big eyes after the spray.

Orange with cinnamon is Christmassy - but also fits into autumn.
The lavender radiates calm and the vanilla is soft but hardly sweet, only delicately sweet.
The cedar appears transparent in the background.

A harmonious fragrance that stays close to the skin and floats around me slightly.

The design of the fragrance reminds me positively of the Rocher fragrances - but the price is even cheaper.

Terrific.

But the time pressure drove me out of the store - and I realize that the durability is not stunning.

But that doesn't have to be the case either - because you can spray again at the low price.

Diese Duft passt perfekt in die Weihnachtszeit.
by Sandranina
by Sandranina

Popular Alverde

Oriental Touch by Alverde Tagtraum by Alverde Freudensprung by Alverde Lemon Love by Alverde Sweet Harmony by Alverde Glücksoase by Alverde Flower Dream by Alverde Landpartie by Alverde Stadtgeflüster by Alverde Orange Melisse by Alverde Papaya Bio-Limette by Alverde Quitte Wassermelone by Alverde Gurke Wassermelone by Alverde