Esoteric (2008) Eau de Parfum

Esoteric (Eau de Parfum) by Alyssa Ashley

Esoteric (Eau de Parfum) is a perfume by Alyssa Ashley for women and was released in 2008. The scent is sweet-floral. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesOrange blossom, Jasmine
Heart Notes Heart NotesCashmere
Base Notes Base NotesAmbergris, Musk, Vetiver, Star anise

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 07.04.2019

6.0 7.0 8.0 7.5/10

The night of witches
I am about to wright my impressions in the Halloween evening , although I don't celebrate this event because I find it far from my people's tradition. Anyway, this night keeps something magic and I asked myself: what could wear a witch? my mind went immeditaely to this perfume i love and i remember very well.
The bottle seems a magic potion and its purple colour is very inviting and mysterious to me.
But is the jus inside wich conquired my nose and my senses: the opening is very feminin and intoxicating, with orange blossom notes and a very warm Jasmine.
The cashmere heart conquired me although I though immediately to another similar perfume i adore: Alien by Thierry Mugler. But is the base which seems "bewitched" and dominated by the very particular bitter note of the star anise, with a backgronund of ambergris and musk.
The sillage and the longevity are quite good, at least on my skin, and they make this perfume perfect to be worn mainly when it's cold or by night. I think that this scent is a little masterpiece by Alyssa Ashley but it's difficult to find in the drugstores of my town.
Women, with this scent the witches are back!

Jazzy76 16 months ago
It's a Bitter scent. Aniseed notes are very strong and I smell a mix that reminds me of liquorice too.Perfect for a winter night.+1
6.0

by Pixxelio
by Pixxelio
by Evita
by Evita

Popular Alyssa Ashley

Musk (Eau de Toilette) by Alyssa Ashley Ambre Gris (Eau de Parfum) by Alyssa Ashley Essence de Patchouli (Eau de Parfum) by Alyssa Ashley Oud pour Elle by Alyssa Ashley White Musk (Eau de Parfum) by Alyssa Ashley Cocovanilla (Eau de Toilette) by Alyssa Ashley Oud pour Lui by Alyssa Ashley Vanilla (Eau Parfumée) by Alyssa Ashley Esoteric (Eau de Parfum) by Alyssa Ashley Essence de Patchouli (Eau Parfumée) by Alyssa Ashley Fizzy (Eau de Toilette) by Alyssa Ashley Green Tea Essence (Eau de Toilette) by Alyssa Ashley Ocean Blue (Eau de Toilette) by Alyssa Ashley Musk Extrême (Eau de Parfum) by Alyssa Ashley Ambre Gris (Eau Parfumée) by Alyssa Ashley Green Tea Essence (Eau Parfumée) by Alyssa Ashley Hip Hop - B-Boy by Alyssa Ashley White Musk (Eau Parfumée) by Alyssa Ashley Purple Elixir (Eau de Toilette) by Alyssa Ashley Ocean Blue (Eau Parfumée) by Alyssa Ashley