Vanilla (1990) Eau Parfumée

Vanilla (Eau Parfumée) by Alyssa Ashley

Vanilla (Eau Parfumée) is a perfume by Alyssa Ashley for women and was released in 1990. The scent is gourmand-sweet. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Lemon
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmine
Base Notes Base NotesVanilla

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 13.10.2019

7.0 7.0 7.0 8.0/10

Nerve rust
The spouse has been tinkering with the defective ceiling lamp, which consists of an extensive, complicated rail system, for days now.

There could be a mistake anywhere.

I act as henchman and lightning rod for husband's displeasure.

So I also make myself useful - albeit in an ungrateful role.

Just as we both sway and balance on the sofa, our hands stretched out to the ceiling - the doorbell rings.
I leave my insecure position unnerved to open - ranting of my husband accompanies me.

The girlfriend stands in the frame and presses Vanilla into my hand.
I think I deserve a break.
It has to be sprayed first.

Invigorating citric greets me, surrounded by bright cheerful jasmine.
But then the vanilla - which gently envelops me - appears warm and sweet, enchanting but not oppressive.

Ilse's souvenir is pure nerve rust.

Manageable ingredients - but effective.

The husband has meanwhile retired to his room - and the ship is pleasantly quiet.

When the lamp action starts again tomorrow, I will arm myself with Vanilla.
7.0 5.0 6.0 7.5/10

Jazzy76
That sugary touch ...(to keep in your bag)
I've tested just today this scent which was on sale at one of my favourite drugstores in my town. Unfortunately, I didn't buy it ...but I hope to find it again and surely it it will be mine. Why was I attracted? Simple: for its irresistible sugary touch.
Many times we are stressed and maybe we need something sweet and cocooning to make more pleasant our life.
Well, keep this simple and minimal little bottle in your bag, just spray it and your desire of sweetness will be true!
But pay attention, this scent isn't the classical sweetish intoxicating vanilla, but is well composed : a lightly citrusy opening , a vibrant and very feminin Jasmine heart and, finally, the round and warm vanilla base , sugary but not "too much". The longevity is average and the sillage not so weak if you consider that this one is the lighter version of the edp.
For its fresh-flowery accents and its not heavy sillage, I recommend it as everyday scent in the mid season and also in summer for a very pleasant sugary veil on your skin.
The simple and ergonomic bottle and the affordable price are also valid reasons to add this fragrance to your perfumed wardrobe!

Carlitos01 114 days ago
Excelent fragrance to layer when you want some extra sweet vanilla in your scent. Inexpensive!+3
Jazzy76 17 months ago
It's a gourmand Vanilla not at all medicinal and balanced by the citrusy opening notes and the Jasmine heart, Young and quite good.+3
5.0

Popular Alyssa Ashley

Musk (Eau de Toilette) by Alyssa Ashley Ambre Gris (Eau de Parfum) by Alyssa Ashley Essence de Patchouli (Eau de Parfum) by Alyssa Ashley Oud pour Elle by Alyssa Ashley Oud pour Lui by Alyssa Ashley White Musk (Eau de Parfum) by Alyssa Ashley Cocovanilla (Eau de Toilette) by Alyssa Ashley Vanilla (Eau Parfumée) by Alyssa Ashley Essence de Patchouli (Eau Parfumée) by Alyssa Ashley Esoteric (Eau de Parfum) by Alyssa Ashley Fizzy (Eau de Toilette) by Alyssa Ashley Green Tea Essence (Eau de Toilette) by Alyssa Ashley Ocean Blue (Eau de Toilette) by Alyssa Ashley Musk Extrême (Eau de Parfum) by Alyssa Ashley Ambre Gris (Eau Parfumée) by Alyssa Ashley BioLab - Tiaré & Almond by Alyssa Ashley Hip Hop - B-Boy by Alyssa Ashley BioLab - Aloe Vera & Bamboo by Alyssa Ashley Green Tea Essence (Eau Parfumée) by Alyssa Ashley White Musk (Eau Parfumée) by Alyssa Ashley