Immortal Oud

Immortal Oud by Amado

Immortal Oud is a popular perfume by Amado for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is spicy-oriental. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesCoffee, Cinnamon
Heart Notes Heart NotesTobacco, Vanilla
Base Notes Base NotesCaramel, Amber, Oud

Submitted by M3000, last update on 23.01.2020.

Better version of Black Afgano
First time I sniffed this parfume I was directly overwelmed with the oud-amber mix. It is well balanced and not irritatingly like some other parfumes have. After an hour it got a smell which was familliar with me. Suddenly it came up to me what parfume it was! Black Afgano of Nassamoto. I think this is definately better version of Black Afgano. Black Afgano makes me dizzy and is very heavy to wear in my opinion and with amado I did not have this. Also the oud is more active with amado. So I think this is better version of Black Afgano.
Performance is also quitte good. Sillage and longevity is doing great. After one day, I still can smell it om my wrist.
I am getting more interested in Amado after this masterpiece and I will definately try other Amado parfumes in Future.

Popular Amado

My Muse by Amado Arabian Rose by Amado Arabian Heritage by Amado Amber Royal by Amado Nuit de Rêve by Amado Opulent by Amado Seduction by Amado Intuitive by Amado Velvet Patchouli by Amado L'Amateur by Amado