Vintage for Her 2013Eau de Toilette

Vintage for Her (Eau de Toilette) by American Eagle
10.0 / 10     1 RatingRatingsRatings
Vintage for Her (Eau de Toilette) is a perfume by American Eagle for women and was released in 2013. The scent is synthetic-fresh. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Mandarin orange, Apple, Red mango, White blossoms, Lotus, Rose, Praliné, Musk, Blond woods

Submitted by Apicius, last update on 24.02.2018.

Sweet.
This is a sexy, alluring fragrance... which I wouldn't have even given it a look...But my girl bought this frag, along with others, that was all nice.
I didn't know this was a lady's scent till I checked the men's version and was like...These notes don't match up at all. Did some bottle comparisons and landed on the lady's section of this beauty. And felt like Homer Simpson (D'oh!)
Overall it's very nice scent, which can do no wrong...AKA a safe Fragrance.

I used the roll on...both wrist, back & front of my neck, chest, and front of my shirt.

Will I buy this again?...Yes.

Does this fragrance enter BEAST MODE, good, just okay or weak sauce at best? Good.

What's the strength of this? EDT.

Am I willing to trade this fragrance? No.

Should You Skipped It, Sample It First or Blind Buy It?
I'd say it blind buy worthy, but I don't expect much people wanna shell out $40 MSRP for a 50ML of this product(I love sweet fragrances). Sooo...
Sample it first, and then make your decision.

Can you use it as a unisex scent? Yes, man can pull this off.

Is it the old, new formulation? New.

What's its availability; in production, limited edition or discontinued? In production.

SKU Number: 400201100941
Batch Number: 0626 (Production Date:2016)

Age: 21+
From: Girlfriend
Size: 7.5 ML
Scent: 3.75/5 (Nice).
Value: 5/5 (Christmas gift, so it was free).
Sillage: 3/5 (Three feet).
Longevity: 3.5/5 (Six hours plus).
Creativity: 3.5/5 (Woody, fruity scent, with a slight gourmand feel to it).
Projection: 3/5 (90 minutes tops, but it does get a second wind when you move around).
Versatility: 3.75/5 (Anytime & anywhere, but I see this getting more play during late spring & all of summer).
Compliments: 3.25/5 (Coworkers & girlfriend love it, but no unsolicited compliments from random strangers).

Until next time, I'll catch you on the flipside.

Popular American Eagle