Amorvero Eau de Parfum

Amorvero (Eau de Parfum) by Hassler

Amorvero (Eau de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Hassler for women. The release year is unknown. The scent is floral-oriental. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Tangerine, Lemon
Heart Notes Heart NotesDamask rose, Jasmine, Tuberose
Base Notes Base NotesAmbergris, Sandalwood, Vanilla

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 17.09.2019

8.0 8.0 9.0 10.0/10

Holiday with grandparents
Oh those were still times *schwärm* so it was said, now it goes 3 weeks with the grandparents on vacation. Grandma equipped the caravan with food and drink and other utensils, Grandpa took care of the trailer attachment and the safety of the vehicles. I arrived with my bags packed and just wanted to get going. Since the stress did not fail with the adults and my grandmother was always very determining, it became also sometimes a little louder but that belonged to it... Yes so it started, the best 3 weeks of the year and this I will never forget. Holiday destinations were mostly Carinthia in Austria. So child I loved the mountains, that's why we mostly went there then.

With grandpa I always made many hikes and everything was explored or I went to the lake or to the swimming pool. Grandma cooked fresh and tasty every day (except on weekends - when she went to the restaurant) and then she liked to lie in the sun in her camping chair.

In the evening I went to shower in the nearby sanitary facilities, as a child I loved them ;)
Whenever we came out of there, and it was agreed that we could still go somewhere, be it for a meal or a visit or an evening walk, my grandmother smelled so good, for me it was an incredibly familiar and lovely scent. This fragrance was there until I went to sleep and accompanied me into sleep.

Well, when I smelled Amorvero for the first time, I felt like I was on vacation with my grandparents again.
This fragrance is simply indescribably pleasant, sweet and above all so familiar! If I smell it, I feel just fine and I could cry for the joy of these beautiful memories.

Actually, I don't like tuberose so much, but here in this fragrance it's just so well built in that it's beautiful. Amorvero is very expressive and not a quiet girl. He shows class and strength. The journey continues quite juicy/citric into the sea of flowers until it lies finely floral/spicy on the skin.

The fragrance reminds me a little bit of a luxury soap, maybe this was also what my grandmother used, whether it was now absolutely a luxury soap I can't say, in any case my grandmother gave me a memory with this fragrance, which I hope I will never forget!

10.0 7.5 7.5 9.0/10

Drseid
A Very Fine Italian Composition With A Classical French Structure...
Amorvero EdP opens with a slightly green citric tinge as a deep rose subtly emerges with tuberose joining it near immediately. As the composition enters its early heart the tuberose takes over with the rose shifting to the background in quiet support. Slowly as the composition makes its way through the middle development a fine jasmine joins the tuberose as co-star and at times sole star before the two join together late in perfect harmony with traces of the still just detectable underlying rose tying things together. During the late dry-down the composition shifts gears near completely as slightly powdery vanilla joins relatively dry sandalwood and amber from the base with remnants of the tuberose now in support. Projection is very good and longevity excellent at well over 12 hours on skin.

Amorvero EdP is a composition that for whatever reason was not on my priority list and seemingly has eluded most others since its introduction in 2000. While definitely Italian in origin, the composition style comes off similar to French classical. It is quite floral from the near get-go with the tuberose and jasmine developing independently before slowly meshing together through the heart phase as co-stars with rose used more as a binder. The dry-down is quite the change of pace though no less interesting as the vanilla, sandalwood and amber all combine perfectly to create a soft, slightly powdery dry warm finish that eschews the normal sweetness expected from the three. The whole thing is extremely skillfully orchestrated by relatively unknown nose Lorenzo Dante Ferro, and his work here proves he is one to keep an eye on in the future. The bottom line is the feminine targeted Amorvero EdP at $240 per 50ml bottle is far from inexpensive, but its outstanding quality is undeniable, earning an "excellent" to "outstanding" overall rating of 4 to 4.5 stars out of 5 and a strong recommendation to all, but particularly those with preferences for compositions following a classical structure.

Popular Hassler

Amorvero (Eau de Parfum) by Hassler Amorvero (Eau de Toilette) by Hassler Amorvero (Extrait de Parfum) by Hassler Amorvero Uomo by Hassler