Blossom Love (2017)

Blossom Love by Amouage
Blossom Love (Amouage)
Blossom Love (Amouage)

Blossom Love is a new perfume by Amouage for women and was released in 2017. The scent is floral-sweet. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesCherry nectar, Rose liqueur
Heart Notes Heart NotesYlang-ylang, Amaretto, Vanilla
Base Notes Base NotesTonka bean, Sandalwood, Cashmeran

Submitted by Danina, last update on 22.09.2018

This fragrance is part of "The Secret Garden" collection.

Bottle 9.0/10 Sillage 9.0/10 Longevity 9.0/10 Scent 9.5/10
A pot full of cherries - but then
When I passed my favourite perfumery in town, I saw him standing on the shelf in his pink dress from afar... Amouage Blossom Love

The nice saleswoman gave me with pleasure a sample with and I was very much looking forward to it to try.
In the evening, when I was at home, I sprayed it on my wrist:

With full noise I landed immediately in the cherry jam jar!
Oh shucks, I don't like cherries at all !

... But this cherry is somehow different... it smells very strong - sweet - Amarettig, but nevertheless sweet and fine... how's that?

...the rose is not long in coming and immediately makes a head jump into the cherry jam jar... But the rose is not a real rose... She's sweet and liqueury-- sugary...

Now I sit there, together with the sugar rose in the cherry jam jar !

After a long discussion with the sugar rose also Ylang Ylang, Vanilla and Cashmeran jump into our glass !

The vanilla is very fine and not artificial... lovely warm... just like the ylang ylang... By the Cashmeran results in my opinion the creaminess, which fits here super...

Our round is complete... We like each other...

At first I had the feeling that Blossom Love was too sweet for me, but after a few tests I had to admit to myself that I love him... My Blossom Love :)

Lexa 18 months ago
If i didn't look at the sample i wouldn't have known this is Amouage.The requests of the customers are clearly sweet girly scents.Horrible.+3
Bottle 9.0
Sillage 7.0
Longevity 6.0
Scent 6.0

• by Amourage by Amourage
  • by Loveluxury by Loveluxury

Popular Amouage

Jubilation XXV Man by Amouage Reflection Man by Amouage Memoir Man by Amouage Epic Man by Amouage Interlude Man by Amouage Dia Woman (Eau de Parfum) by Amouage Memoir Woman (Eau de Parfum) by Amouage Sunshine Man by Amouage Lyric Woman (Eau de Parfum) by Amouage Lyric Man by Amouage Epic Woman (Eau de Parfum) by Amouage Dia Man by Amouage Sunshine Woman by Amouage Honour Woman (Eau de Parfum) by Amouage Ciel Woman by Amouage Journey Man by Amouage Gold Man by Amouage Gold Woman (Eau de Parfum) by Amouage Beloved Man by Amouage Fate Woman (Eau de Parfum) by Amouage