Blossom Love (2017) Eau de Parfum

Blossom Love (Eau de Parfum) by Amouage

Blossom Love (Eau de Parfum) is a perfume by Amouage for women and was released in 2017. The scent is floral-sweet. The longevity is above-average. It is being marketed by Oman Perfumery.

Top Notes Top NotesCherry blossom nectar, Rose liqueur
Heart Notes Heart NotesYlang-ylang, Amaretto, Vanilla
Base Notes Base NotesTonka bean, Sandalwood, Cashmeran

Submitted by Danina, last update on 08.10.2019

This fragrance is part of "The Secret Garden" collection.

10.0 7.0 8.0 7.0/10

Beautiful summery muggy
Hello you snoopers, here I am again and bring you, once again, already again, as usual, again and again, as usual, a new comment with :D
Today we're talking about an Amouage fragrance that smells quite sweet and flowery, namely Blossom Love. Stupid as I am, I have only briefly looked here at Parfumo to see if this is also a scent for the summer. Because I thought that otherwise it could be quite exhausting to test such an autumnal or heavy fragrance now at over 30 degrees. So it's better to check out what you've indicated here on Parfumo for the fragrance.

Well, you all named summer for this fragrance, but much more spring, and I thought to myself, "Well, if spring is indicated, then Blossom Love is probably still a loose, fresh fragrance! So I'm sure you can test him now!"
Oh, my God!!! You can't be trusted here, ey!!! :DD

Hey hey, no, but this fragrance isn't really fresh. It goes spring already, yes, probably also in summer, but only if the thermometer does not climb above 23-25 degrees. And now it's 32 degrees here, ufff! Viiiiel too hot for fragrances that smell pretty sweet, but especially later on become very exhausting due to the ylang-ylang.
But... sprayed is sprayed (thanks to you... :D), so I test it anyway now. And perish both by the heat, and by the suffocating Ylang-Ylang, but wish you nevertheless much fun with the reading, and this, although it does not itch you in the least that I suffer here so much :DD

The fragrance:
I smell roses and amaretto best at the beginning. Roses should speak for themselves, Amaretto smells like a sweetish almond and marzipan mix, which is a little bit sweetish and the scent is quite nice and powdery (because of the tonka bean), but not fresh.
A little later it still smells like amaretto (well, I could actually just say almonds or heliotrope, because they smell very similar...) and roses, but now also more like tonka bean and general blossoms, which radiate a little stuffness, but are otherwise quite okay. However, these are unfortunately the first signs of how the flowery notes will smell later...!
A little later the scent smells as usual. The tonka bean is now joined by vanilla, making the fragrance even more powdery. To the sweetness of the fragrance now also some amber is added. And I think that I also make out a very light suede fragrance, but only in the sprayed area and for a short time, as this will soon disappear again.
Last but not least, the ylang-ylang is really noticeable at the end because of its heavy, flowery scent, which comes over me humid and stuffy and I don't find it very pleasant, especially not now in this heat.

The Sillage and the shelf life:
The Sillage is quite good, you are immersed in a larger fragrance cloud, so that you are definitely noticed when you pass others or enter a room.
The shelf life is also enormous and the fragrance lasts easily twelve hours, probably more.

The bottle:
The bottle is of high quality and this time it has a really beautiful pastel pink colour. It is rectangular and inflated, with the sides slightly depressed. The silver Amouage logo can be seen in the centre of the front, the neck of the bottle is chrome-plated and shows the name of the fragrance. The lid is also chrome-plated and decorated with a pink Swarovski stone, reminiscent of oriental roofs and looks great. All in all a damn nice bottle, which looks like a damn tasty cake because of its nice color, somehow... but it could also be that I am just hungry... :D

Soo... yeah, I liked Blossom Love in itself. Before the ylang-ylang really unwinds at the very end, the scent smells quite wonderfully sweet and almond-shaped. Afterwards it becomes too heavy and also olfactory unpleasant for me, but you know that I don't like Ylang-Ylang at all. If you really like these flowers, you might like this scent a lot better than me.

Nevertheless, because of the Ylang-Ylangs I come to the conclusion that this fragrance is actually quite unsuitable for the summer. Many people already find very sweet scents hard to find on their own, and here heavy floral notes are added. Of course there are scents with much more violent Ylang-Ylang, but still I find this scent quite exhausting here at Blossom Love in this heat. But spring should still go well, and then it's probably best to use it for going out or something. But from a guy's point of view I wouldn't use him on a date (which of course I don't have, argh.... I really shouldn't test any more scents that would fit well for dates *dod). What do you mean? Very simple: I think you might smell good with this fragrance (or you women think it smells great!), but it's really not a fragrance where you appear hotter and tastier. Honestly, if anyone would use this scent in summer, I'd rather run! D
Aaaaaber: I repeat again that this is only my opinion because I really don't like Ylang-Ylang. Maybe others feel differently!

Well... I'm done with that for today, because of the heat I can't think of anything anyway (and I'm sure I've been babbling all nonsense about it!), and because my cat always wants out and in, every time I open the door even more of the heat comes into the apartment, argh :D
Well then, take care, have a nice evening and see you next time :)
9.0 10.0 10.0 9.0/10

Rosie88
A pot full of cherries - but then
When I passed my favourite perfumery in town, I saw him standing on the shelf in his pink dress from afar... Amouage Blossom Love

The nice saleswoman gave me with pleasure a sample with and I was very much looking forward to it to try.
In the evening, when I was at home, I sprayed it on my wrist:

With full noise I landed immediately in the cherry jam jar!
Oh shucks, I don't like cherries at all !

... But this cherry is somehow different... it smells very strong - sweet - Amarettig, but nevertheless sweet and fine... how's that?

...the rose is not long in coming and immediately makes a head jump into the cherry jam jar... But the rose is not a real rose... She's sweet and liqueury-- sugary...

Now I sit there, together with the sugar rose in the cherry jam jar !

After a long discussion with the sugar rose also Ylang Ylang, Vanilla and Cashmeran jump into our glass !

The vanilla is very fine and not artificial... lovely warm... just like the ylang ylang... By the Cashmeran results in my opinion the creaminess, which fits here super...

Our round is complete... We like each other...

At first I had the feeling that Blossom Love was too sweet for me, but after a few tests I had to admit to myself that I love him... My Blossom Love :)

Lexa 2 years ago
If i didn't look at the sample i wouldn't have known this is Amouage.The requests of the customers are clearly sweet girly scents.Horrible.+4
9.0
6.0
6.0

Der Duft hält länger, als die Blüten blühen ;-P
by Rosie88
Blossom Love für Alle! In der Bonner Altstadt ist die Kirschblüte in vollem Gange... Was man hier nicht so gut sieht: Amouage hat wirklich exakt den Kirschblütenton getroffen.  ❤ DANKE für Euer tolles Feedback!!
by BBMie
by Loveluxury
by Loveluxury

Popular Amouage

Reflection Man by Amouage Jubilation XXV Man by Amouage Memoir Man by Amouage Interlude Man by Amouage Epic Man by Amouage Sunshine Man by Amouage Dia Woman (Eau de Parfum) by Amouage Lyric Man by Amouage Memoir Woman (Eau de Parfum) by Amouage Lyric Woman (Eau de Parfum) by Amouage Epic Woman (Eau de Parfum) by Amouage Sunshine Woman by Amouage Dia Man by Amouage Honour Woman (Eau de Parfum) by Amouage Journey Man by Amouage Ciel Woman by Amouage Gold Man by Amouage Beloved Man by Amouage Gold Woman (Eau de Parfum) by Amouage Fate Woman (Eau de Parfum) by Amouage