Epic Man by Amouage

Steve0580
07.07.2013 - 12:04 AM
Very helpful Review

A Masterpiece

I LOVE this fragrance so much!

The pepper and incense seem to be the most dominant ingredients with the woods being the secondary elements. It's slightly sweet and slightly powdery as well.

Sillage and Longevity are tremendous and I can smell it on myself for many hours without becoming anosmic to it. Two or three sprays is all you need. Expect a minimum of 10-12 hours out of it.

Amouage seems to be hit or miss in their releases to me and while some may think Jubilation is their crowning achievement, in my opinion, Epic Man is their masterpiece.

The only drawback to Epic Man is the price. I realize that $290 for a 100ml does seem to be a bit crazy but on the plus side, it will take a very long time to use the bottle up.

Is it worth it? To me, it is. I've spent quite a bit of money on other things that I enjoyed far less. Would I rebuy? Without question, yes.

Epic Man will always have a welcome place in my collection.

Latest Reviews

Steve0580Steve0580 6 years ago
Spice Musk - Max Factor

Spice Musk Nice 70s Musk
Max Factor apparently, excited the fragrance market sometime around 1986 but this is a fragrance I wish they'd have kept making. I found a small bottle on Ebay and since it was inexpensive, I bought it. Spice Musk is aptly named, because that's...

Steve0580Steve0580 7 years ago
Ambra di Luna - Ramón Monegal

Ambra di Luna Very Feminine
While I love Monegal's Agar Musk, Ambra di Luna is definitely not for me. This fragrance is an amber and slightly vanilla mix, which is completely overpowered by a heavy talcum powder effect. I'd classify this as an extremely feminine fragrance...