Interlude Man (2012)

Interlude Man by Amouage
Interlude Man (Amouage)

Interlude Man is a popular perfume by Amouage for men and was released in 2012. The scent is smoky-spicy. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still in production.

Pierre Negrin

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Oregano, Pimento
Heart Notes Heart NotesAmber, Opoponax, Frankincense, Cistus
Base Notes Base NotesLeather, Oud, Patchouli, Sandalwood

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 18.01.2019

Bottle 8.0/10 Sillage 9.0/10 Longevity 9.0/10 Scent 8.5/10
the inner incense monster ...
...smells food; it gets lively!
Rightly so! Because frankincense is a fragrance of Amouage's Interlude Man But even with an enthusiastic incense monster: "Interlude Man" will live up to its name and remain an intermezzo!

Not because of the male alignment - it doesn't matter: I'm known as a border crosser!
And with all the corners and edges and spines, these rough-and-ready fellows are often closer to me than the lovely flower basket!
Maybe it has something to do with the fact that this year for me consists of a lot of interludes: many who fortunately made their way out of the dust; and some who I'm sorry for!
But now an intermezzo is not only an interlude; it can also be a connection between two poles, between two times.

"Interlude Man" will probably accompany me for some time; but this fragrance will not get the status of a "permanent companion".
Although it corresponds so completely to my smell Intension of the last time!

"Interlude Man" opens with herbaceous oregano, a nice spicy pimento; both cover the almost regularly present bergamot in the most interesting way. She is felt, constantly present!
Amber: how do I love these bright "amber threads" that permeate scents and evoke a balsamic magic.
Amber and his golden lights: dreamlike beautiful!
Before frankincense is satisfied and the "Venus resin" opoponax is established, the cistus rose appears.
Here not as resin - Labdanum - but in its original form: crumpled leaves and flowers and slightly herbaceous wood! (Very welcome to me in winter as tea and pastilles; the oil is a blessing for the winterly afflicted facial skin!)
It smokes and season and quarzt - nothing for sensitive smell bunnies!
Here the scented monster dragon is stepping with smoking nostrils!
After a kitchen herb prelude this is a joy for every fan of incense of any color!
Here is nothing timid, nothing groping or questioning: here prevails pure power!
Just to open the big gate to the sensual world of fragrance: Leather - often a counterpart to my feeling - is the forerunner to the fragrant finale!
Not heavy, not used or sweaty: a leather fragrance that is strong but appealing to the senses!
Oud must not be missing from this fragrance development: it has to be. A certain animalistic "nuisance" belongs to "Interlude Man"!
Here you can't afford half measures: "either as a frog or not at all!"
This fragrance creation becomes a little more civilized at the end with patchouli, another light spot in the fragrance, and sandalwood. I still love sandalwood very much!

"Interlude Man" is incredibly powerful, powerful and not just male!
Every male note also has a female part: we have to hug each other to be able to fly!
Therefore it is for me, despite the name, a unisex fragrance!
Because I want to fly and I need my other half!

As mentioned above, durability and Sillage are truly exceptional.
I must mention, however, that before I met "Interlude Man" (thanks be to Can!) I had no great luck with Amouage's collection: we didn't like each other!
If Can had not brought "Interlude Man" to my heart, I would never have had the idea to test this fragrance companion!

This "smoking man" has managed to inspire me; although I don't really like the brand.
That speaks for this scented monster!
I'm curious how long we'll live together.
As I said, an intermezzo is not forever!
But: let's have a look!
Bottle 10.0/10 Sillage 10.0/10 Longevity 10.0/10 Scent 9.5/10
An olfactory All Hallows' Eve
Why do we often feel strongly attracted to morbid topics? They contradict everything that life could sweeten us and offer us in beauty. Right now, on Halloween, many people are inspired by the fantastic creatures of the night (whether legend or pure fiction) and face the supposed horror.

Psychologically speaking, this is a game with fear, which in confrontation makes it all the clearer to us how beautiful it is to be able to enjoy the comfort and security of our enlightened world every day.

The course of human history holds secrets that result in the imprinting of several cultures or ages. The origin of today's scary fun "Halloween" goes back to the Irish "All Hallows' Eve".

In the night from 31 October to 1 November, the "All Hallows' Eve" unites Celtic customs with the Christian faith. Exact demarcations and derivations are hardly possible, but in everything the primal fear of one's own transience and the inevitable end of life resonates.

Also smells can take up this topic consciously or unconsciously. Amouage Interlude is one such perfume - which produces more effect than was probably originally planned. Certainly an oriental perfume was to be composed again, with Opoponax playing the leading role. But imprints and associations create their own effect:

Freshly sprayed, the citric top note flashes briefly, but only for a moment can it prevent the wine from falling into the olfactory abyss. A herbaceous note quickly combines with the immediately staged Opoponax.

Anyone who has ever had a corpse smell in their nose will be able to confirm that it has an unbearably stinging, rotten and musty penetrance, which is, however, introduced with a sweet scent that is difficult to convey. The tree resin Opoponax has this sweet component of corpse odour in its base. Only the following disgust does not occur (fortunately).

As is customary with Amouage, the main theme is artistically played around in the development of the fragrance. Frankincense, patchouli and sandalwood create the interplay of smoke, seasoning and heavy sweetness.

Nevertheless, Interlude can never completely shed its morbid effect even in the base - then the woody patchouli and the lovely sandalwood dominate. The picture of a wilting rose, which illustrates the transience, fits here very well.

While such associations in everyday life may not arrive very well (or even strangely) with our environment, the heavy soul of the fragrance enchants the wearer in quiet moments and can certainly trigger a very strong fascination.

Despite or even because of its olfactory abysses, Interlude rightly has a large fan base (of which I count myself). This is perhaps (in my case even certainly) due to the reasons described at the beginning to always be able to encounter an olfactory "All Hallows' Eve" if a morbid contrast can once again make clear to us what life - in its indispensable transience - offers every day.

In this context even the name "Interlude" fits very well.

I would like to say a few final words about the excessive sillage and durability. These do not fit to the presented topic and jump everyone in the closer environment. You should keep that in mind when making a purchase. One to a maximum of two sprays can last up to two days (if something accidentally gets to the clothing, it can last much longer). If you have 100 ml of it, you have made a living. ;-)

Bottle 8.0/10 Sillage 9.0/10 Longevity 9.0/10 Scent 6.5/10
The blue Beast 6291
Is it even possible to wear this masterpiece in public? Yes, you can wear the scent in public, personally I would wear the scent for a visit to the Christmas market. But many occasions to wear it do not occur to me personally, because it is a very special smoky spicy fragrance with an above average silage and shelf life.
About 2 months ago I bought myself a 5ml bottle. Why did I buy the fragrance at all, well I read the comments and thought it couldn't be that bad. When the fragrance mail arrived at my home, I couldn't wait any longer.
I was about to spray the famous "Amouge Interlude Man" on my wrist. Suddenly a cloud of scent came towards me, oh dear what is that I thought. You can't wear something like that and especially not in public.
Slowly the smell developed and I had to smell again and again at my wrist. I guess the bergamot's been forgotten. I can't smell you. The incense was enveloped in a slightly spicy and deeply smoking note. These notes are still perceptible until the next day. For me, the Interlude Man is a spice frankincense bomb ready for all the infamy. It's an unusual scent that you rarely smell in Europe, but you get used to it.
The silage and the durability are really excellent. I could still perceive the scent the next morning 12h+.
To the silage I sprayed the smell at the kitchen table and my girlfriend could notice the smell on the couch still clearly, rarely I had such a radiating smell.

My personal conclusion:
I will definitely not buy a bottle because the fragrance did not convince me 100%. The 5ml will probably be enough for me. Since one can carry the smell only very rarely.
The "Interlude Man" does not smell bad, but for me it is rather a spice incense bomb that not everyone can carry. With this fragrance you definitely stand out in the crowd.
The silage and durability are above average rarely experienced such a thing.

For me personally, there are better scents than the Interlude Man.
Bottle 10.0/10 Sillage 10.0/10 Longevity 10.0/10 Scent 10.0/10
An evening at the campfire - or simply Interlude Man
Is there any possibility of approving this royal masterpiece at all? I don't think so. First of all, you should know that this fragrance really only appeals to the absolute niche "Smoky". Do you also know this smell when you sit intensively at a campfire for several hours and then really smell it?... You know what? That's how this perfume smells! And that's exactly how I want to smell ;) I've never had such a good, long-lasting and smoky scent in my hands before. The bottle is breathtaking, the Sillage is simply incredible and the durability... Just madness. I smell this scent on my skin for several days, even after taking a shower! This perfume is perfection itself. Everything that can only be done well has been done well here. The coolest thing I can find is the scent itself. How can you create something so smoky? Just fantastic...!!!
Bottle 9.0/10 Sillage 7.0/10 Longevity 8.0/10 Scent 7.0/10
Pio
Johnson's baby shampoo made perfume
Smells a lot like Johnson's baby shampoo to me. Not unpleasant but far from impressive. There is other scents more interesting out there, especially at that price range. I don't recommend this as a blind buy.
Bottle 8.0/10 Sillage 8.0/10 Longevity 10.0/10 Scent 10.0/10
Count Dracula Most Personal
Until the middle of the 70's there was a small successful English film company the Hammer Films. Her focus was on horror films. Especially the Dracula series with Christopher Lee as Count Dracula and Peter Cushing as Van Helsing are my absolute favourites. The scenery, the dialogues, the scary music of James Bernard and of course not to forget the acting performance of Lee and Chusing. Sometime in the middle of the 70's the classic horror genre was sucked out. There were new villains in the cinemas Michael Myers who ambushed babysitters at night, Leatherface with his favourite chainsaw toy, and of course ice hockey player Jason Voorhees. Hammer couldn't keep up with these new movies and the completely different circumstances and went bankrupt at the beginning of the 80's!

What's this all about? Why am I describing the career of a film company? The answer is coming soon but let's get to Interlude!
About 3 months ago I ordered a small 2 ml filling of Interlude Man and Reflection Man (which I didn't find so intoxicating). Waited a few seconds sprayed on my arm and suddenly pure horror. This is supposed to be the Interlude of which so much is raved, an Oriental masterpiece. Fie, devil! It smells like decay, like a cemetery like grave water, somewhere in between burnt rubber. I got so sick of it, but still I kept him on for 3 to 4 more hours, maybe he changes again? No, definitely not! Showering and down with the stuff, which didn't turn out to be easy because it was very intense. After a hard scrub, he somehow went down. Put the sample in the cabinet and best forget forever.

The weeks went by, could that be Interlude be the most disgusting perfume there is? A short time at the tester still smelled disgustingly repulsive. I didn't dare to go to the cupboard any more and just to look at the sample made me worry. Well, it has its advantages, too, you can piss off friends with it. Hey look, I've got a very nice perfume here, actually I was just thinking. You're about to experience your blue wonder, the mixture of hell will blow your mind. Nothing no reactions. They found it normal, for some it was even an Oriental Revelation that was addictive.

How is that possible? Why do I only smell burnt rubber and death? Disillusionment spread! Maybe it's just that this scent just doesn't suit me. Again the weeks passed I overcame my fear and applied it again on the skin. A splash should do the trick! Interesting, he doesn't smell very good, but I can stand it. A few days later again a splash granted. Tasty I smell incense, leather and a little bit of Oud.

Can that be a perfume that you couldn't suffer a little bit that you cursed is now bearable even rudimentarily good? The days passed again and it was slowly a little addiction, every evening a sprayer Interlude granted. Fall asleep with this wonderful fragrance from 1000 and 1 night and wake up in the morning.

I read the comments and statements again on Parfumo. Interestingly, one user describes a djinni, another sees in it the border to heaven and hell, yet another describes the scent as Dracula's signature. Dracula's signature. Sounds interesting. Is there a classic film by Dracula. At the moment I enjoyed watching the Hammer movies with Christopher Lee and Peter Cushing. I haven't seen them for a long time and was looking forward to finally seeing them in action again. Oh, there was something else. Fast to the cabinet, a spray shot, poured out of the atomizer on the arm and pressed on the play button.

The movie I remembered. Exciting, exciting, creepy, breathtaking. The beautiful backdrops, how simple everything was back then was no big special effects just acting performance. The eternal battle between good and evil. And there he was. Black hair, a long dark cape, including a chic black suit, big, strong, defining. Dracula and what he wore Interulde Man. I couldn't get off my wrist that night. And so I learned to love him!

Bottle 10.0/10 Sillage 8.0/10 Longevity 9.0/10 Scent 10.0/10
Rsi
complex, unique, mysterious, oriental, and captivating
I have been reading all the reviews here and a lot of people seem to be complaining about Interlude for man. Let's get one thing straight, fragrances like anything else related to senses can be extremely subjective. There is absolutely no doubt about that.

I appreciate the cultural differences people might have and owing to that, their palates might vary greatly. Also, their personalities might also dictate what they choose to wear.

So, Interlude is definitely a no no for prince charming trying to pickup girls at the club or at a school party. This is a serious fragrance and let me correct you by adding that this is a "Perfume" and its got a very serious character to it. If you're from the west and oriental perfumery is alien to you, I would take no offence if you failed in appreciating the house of Amouage. It's a cultural difference I have come to realize and appreciate.

However, please do not discredit this prestigious house.

Being an Indian I understand spices and heavy fragrances since most things spice related originated in India. The arabs have historically been our close allies in trade and this led to exchange of tastes and ideas. The loud sense of style in arab culture led to their style of perfumery.

The use of Frankincense, Amber, Oud, Resins, Spices were a culmination of different raw materials from the region.

Interlude for man is a potent perfume. It's the smell of opulence and absolute power. Western noses might find it offensive and olfactory fatigue is common with such heavy smells. You might not realize it but this fragrance will last well over 12 hours on skin and multiple days on clothes. I have jackets from winter that still smell of Interlude and they smell strong yet pleasant.

Apart from the fragrance itself, the bottles are a work of art and so is the box. You don't just pay for the commodity but the experience. So quit whining about the price when you're investing in something as timeless as this or any Amouage offering.

The house of Amouage was commissioned by the Sultan of Oman and the house definitely lives up to the hype.

Interlude is not for everyone, it's definitely not for someone looking to impress others with their cologne. If you look like a lover boy and plan on wearing this, thinking that pretty girls will come compliment you. That's not going to happen.

I have had numerous compliments after almost 7-8 hours of application and this thing is an absolute beast of a perfume, it lasts forever. A 50 ml bottle should last you years easily. Just 4 sprays well spaced and you're set for a couple days.

If you ever travel to the middle east, you'll know what oriental perfumery is and how it's different from western take on fragrances. There is less regard for subtlety and they love it robust and animalic. So if you think, you'll rock this perfume on a tuxedo then you're mistaken. You need to wear either a Kandoura with a Bisht or a White Kurta Pyajama and a safa.

10/10

Bottle 8.0/10 Sillage 9.0/10 Longevity 9.0/10 Scent 9.0/10
A masterpiece of perfumery
This Interlude is an amazing journey for the sense of smell. It is an ode to woods and resins, executed by a chorus of spices, under the baton of incense. Simply masterful.

In this fragrance there is a thread, the incense. This incense is omnipresent and majestic, and sometimes it feels sinuous, like a whisper, and depending on what part of the fragrance it is, it becomes moist, earthy, resinous, warm, balsamic, smoky and even subtly creamy, an authentic wonder the handling of incense in this perfume.

The output is beautiful, with a smoky, somewhat citrusy feel and an explosive spice point. Despite the load of spices, it is not an aroma that saturates or gets tired, on the contrary, it creates addiction, it is incredible. From this exit, I can not see that there is a marked middle phase and final phase, it is rather a cluster of notes that create a very changeable aroma that feels complex, that is, when this exit begins to decay, the aroma, little by little it begins to sweeten, but it is not an excessive sweetness, it is a resinous sweetness, ambarated and balsamic, that shelters a warm and resinous incense. Then the aroma is transformed and becoming more dry and woody, creating a more smoky incense, it is wood smoke burned with a resinous and spicy background. After this, I feel that it is becoming earthy and rough, and little by little it seems that it starts to get wet and gives me the sensation of a velvety creaminess, which leaves me speechless. It is simply a perfume of high flights, which has all the ballots to become an oriental cult. Indescribable.

In duration and projection it is extraordinary, it exceeds 12 hours without problems and its wake is very good in the first hours, then it feels moderate, it does not subjugate it, but it makes itself felt. Due to its condition of Oriental, I see it more as a perfume of cold climates and to dress it at night, but, as it is an addictive perfume, many will understand me, you will be able to dress it whenever you want, but, yes, avoid very hot days , because it could get to saturate.

The only negative point, the price, but if you like this type of work, you will surely not regret it.

Sorry for my bad English.
Bottle 9.0/10 Sillage 10.0/10 Longevity 10.0/10 Scent 9.0/10
Eccentric Perfumery
Scentrack: Basement Jaxx - Red Alert

Absolutely crazy. Cacophonous notes of nuclear blast strength. By all odds Interlude should be a fiasco, instead it's a bizarre perfection.
Strong kick of pepper and oregano followed by lunatic sweet resins, amber and incense. Base burnt wood ash is completely complementar with resin madness.
Master Negrin absolutely nailed with this novel construction. Interlude will be a base for many Amouages to come (Journey has inherited a part of Interlude's legacy). An eccentric piece of perfumery.
People who claim perfumes are no art should definitely smell it.

Rating: 9/10
Bottle 9.0/10 Sillage 7.0/10 Longevity 6.0/10 Scent 9.0/10
Not (Quite) The Same
I tried an Amouage Interlude sampler some time ago and really liked the scent (I like the heavy, intense, incense-y ones). It had great longevity and sillage, too. I was thinking of purchasing a full-size bottle, but was a little concerned about talk I saw on other forums: talk of reformulations, magnetic caps, lesser strengths, etc. I figured different people will have different opinions and even the same person can have a different take on a scent after a period of time. So recently, I decided to get a 100ml bottle, and my concerns were confirmed

This Interlude is not the same one I sampled a bit ago. The scent seems a trace lighter, still pleasing and maybe more wearable in more occasions, but the longevity and sillage are far less. I purchased another older sampler for a few dollars to check side-by-side and, yes, the new one just isn't the same. The box was sealed in its plastic wrapping with the gold seal, so I don't think it was adulterated. The Batch Reference Number is 10476-3, made in the UK.

A bit disappointing, but still a good scent. Just not as great as it was. Just my opinion. And I'm afraid to say it makes me a bit wary of Amouage in general now.
Bottle 5.0/10 Sillage 10.0/10 Longevity 10.0/10 Scent 3.5/10
K1
Smoky - spicy - woody
You don't wear Interlude, you wear an armor! Interlude has the most unusual performance on skin, on fabric, even simply in the air! Coarse and extremely loud in projection and full-bodied in ingredients to the point that one barely would deeply fall in love. It is also the very definition of extremism in perfumery. I'm so glad that Amouage diluted this monstrous incense spice combination cause it has much better and softer tenacity now with magnet cap. In general Interlude is a dry fragrance, dry as desert, with severe smoky spicy aspects, woody base and leather profile. Messy loud complex monster.
2/5
Bottle 10.0/10 Sillage 7.5/10 Longevity 10.0/10 Scent 10.0/10
The Best from Amouage
It has finally come to my hands this Amouage fragrance that had never been able to tried and had quite parked for comments he had read about his character smoked, etc .. that is not going with my taste.

It was a big mistake not have smelled before this magnificent perfume. I thought it was a simply stunning fragrance. Very resinous, with notes of incense, woody, spicy and ambered. Too oriental.

I will not make scrutinizing the notes because the amount of notes coming out is really important and everyone can see its components apart from reading some previous reviews that commented very well. Also you can clearly smell a note of Oud. It is a very complex fragrance.

The point is that despite not liking anything smoked perfumes, this can not find anything over and found, to my taste, the perfect balance between the smoky-spicy and sweet perfect touch for portable fragrance.
Caution, is not nothing sweet perfume, just has a masterful touch at the base, just to sweeten it.
Again, close to perfection.

The quality feel, is spectacular and not feel so linear that at times gives you a dry and spicy smell sweeter and ambered sometimes more and sometimes smell the wood and resins. Obviously, this is a matter to appreciate nuances, the fragrance has a clear core and a very definite style, from start to finish.

Comment on the bottle I have is the "modern" or "reformulated" with magnetic closure, commenting that has been lightened version.

The sillage is very noticeable and impeccable longevity with 2-3 sprays, exceeding 12 hours with ease. In a drying, I'm smelling sharply after 24 hours.

The best I've had in quite some time, which I liked most so far this brand and perhaps the best smoked perfume character I've tried so far.

Magnificent and memorable !!!
jtd
Interlude Man
God knows Amouage have done the 'go big or go home' style masculine fragrances before. In fact they are some of the line's most successful perfumes. Hybrid vigor, Amouage's implicit goal, has led to beautiful fragrances that highlight traditional Eastern materials and Western compositional methods.

The sensibility that results from this hybrid has seldom been timid and Interlude Man is a beast, but a lovely one. Contemporary men's fragrances, niche and mainstream alike, often use a particular set of woody notes to imply masculinity. This limited vocabulary has drawbacks. Firstly, these notes are usually created from a range of aromachemicals that, when left alone, smell like chemicals. Secondly, without padding, without other notes to fill the empty spaces and round out the angles, men's fragrances often smell alike and lack nuance. Interlude avoids this mistake and is aromatic, expensive, nuanced, complex and capital-B Beautiful.

Line up Interlude with Amouage's other classic masculines (Dia, Ciel, Epic...) and the family resemblance, based largely in their use of incense, is easy to see. The real point of comparison for Interlude, though is the best of the men's Power Fragrances from the 1980s. They're sometimes referred to as knuckle dragging simpletons, but the best of them were simultaneously loud, beautiful and subtle. YSL Kouros was an orange-flower beauty. Hermès Bel Ami wrapped leather in violet and gasoline. Chanel Antaeus had aromatic top notes and lunged at you like a coke-head on aldehydes. Dior Jules and Caron Third Man emphasized the ruggedness of the fougère by smothering it in aromatic and floral notes. Lauder for Men hid its gruffness behind a very pretty muguet note.

Interlude is most similar to the BFFs of the time, the Big Fucking Fougères. It doesn't share the genres defining lavender/coumarin mix, but it balances bass and baritone notes with durable higher pitched notes. Like the BFFs it has a broad spectrum harmony that lasts from start to finish. You don't just hear the high-pitched notes in the top notes, and you don't get the lower register notes only in the bass notes. The harmony last from top to bottom. The similarity to the fougère genre lies in its aromatic quality. Where an aromatic fougère might use geranium or some other leafy green, Interlude uses oregano.

Oregano! Maybe not the greatest selling point points in a list of notes, but extremely successful in bringing a green expansive quality to a woody perfume. A bit of patchouli seems to integrate the oregano, so that it doesn't suggest pizza or a sore thumb. Incense jumps out from first sniff, but the rest of the woody tone is an interesting blend. Oud? Sandalwood? There is a warm, leathery, dusty quality in the basenotes that just purrs.

Interlude's combination of boldness and complexity differentiates it from the dull crowd of most contemporary woody fragrances and links it to the best of the 1980s. Vive le power frag
Scent 4.0/10
oppoponax
Smells like oppoponax.

Burning oppoponax.

Dry down is a copy/paste of Ambre Fetiche.

I give it a neutral rating because it's not bad.
Nice oppoponax based perfume but it could've been more complex.

I see a lot of notes mentioned but in reality it smells crammed.
Bottle 10.0/10 Sillage 7.5/10 Longevity 10.0/10 Scent 6.0/10
Amouage Needs To Take A Breather...
Interlude Man opens extremely briefly with just the faintest dash of fresh bergamot before transitioning to its primary heart accord of very smoky burning incense and what is most likely synthetic rubbery Oud. Underneath the two co-stars that dominate most of the scent's development are supporting notes of mild basil, relatively sweet opoponax and musky rock-rose. During the late dry-down the smokiness of the incense slowly dissipates but the rubbery Oud, opoponax and rock-rose remain through the end, now joining just detectable sandalwood to sweeten the scent further as it fades out. Projection is above average and longevity is exceptional at well over 12 hours on skin.

Interlude Man could have been great, but it just isn't. It's primary problem is the synthetic smelling Oud that just is too strong, and when coupled with the equally ridiculously potent smoky incense and underlying sweetness from the supporting cast it becomes a bit too much. That is not to imply Interlude Man smells bad; it doesn't. It just never lives up to its potential and just smelling "good" is inexcusable at the prices Amouage is charging. While the scent may be a bit disappointing (somewhat reminding me of Arso which I disliked but this smells a lot better) the performance is outstanding with the scent lasting for what seems like forever. I don't know whether that is a good thing as it is just barely pleasant smelling, but at least it shows that Amouage did not water down Interlude Man for sure. Performance aside, the relatively disappointing Interlude Man gets a "good" rating of 3 out of 5 for the scent and a very tepid thumbs up. I recommend passing this one over for purchase as it is *way* overpriced.

JoaoMartins 11 hours ago
The first 10/10/10/10 I gave to a perfume. Absolute dream.
Bottle 10.0
Sillage 10.0
Scent 10.0
GabrielCE 6 months ago
Smells like Johnsons and Johnsons baby shampoo !!! No kidding.+2
YKem 7 months ago
Very smoky and spicy scent with a hint of sweetness. Extremely oriental and different.+1
Bottle 9.0
Longevity 9.0
Scent 8.0
MrFumejunkie 16 months ago
you don't wear interlude. interlude wears you. the beast called 'the master choker'. you feel suicidal? wear it in august in a 35c heat.+5
Bottle 10.0
Sillage 10.0
Scent 10.0
Rmf1112 2 years ago
Like carrying around a burning stick of the most magnificent incense. Stunning.+6
Sillage 8.0
Scent 8.0
Hermesh 3 years ago
Resinous, oudy, (insense-)smoky, with fine spiciness and a subtle sweetness that balances out perfectly the resins.+2
Bottle 7.5

• by Rodin by Rodin
  • by Oudhi by Oudhi
  • by Hordak by Hordak

Popular Amouage

Jubilation XXV Man by Amouage Reflection Man by Amouage Memoir Man by Amouage Epic Man by Amouage Interlude Man by Amouage Dia Woman (Eau de Parfum) by Amouage Memoir Woman (Eau de Parfum) by Amouage Sunshine Man by Amouage Lyric Man by Amouage Lyric Woman (Eau de Parfum) by Amouage Epic Woman (Eau de Parfum) by Amouage Dia Man by Amouage Sunshine Woman by Amouage Honour Woman (Eau de Parfum) by Amouage Ciel Woman by Amouage Journey Man by Amouage Gold Woman (Eau de Parfum) by Amouage Gold Man by Amouage Beloved Man by Amouage Fate Woman (Eau de Parfum) by Amouage