Interlude Man by Amouage

Interlude Man 2012

ScentSlave
24.10.2021 - 11:46 PM

So, the clone made me buy the real version…

…and boy am I glad I did. The clone (Afnan Supremacy Incense) was great and left me wanting the real version, and after I picked it up and gave it a shot, I’m sitting here with a huge smile on my face.

You can definitely tell that the ingredients are of a much higher quality, and that drydown is ever so fantastic. Such a rich, vibrant, and sweet tone it leaves.

Performance wise, it’s also second to none. Projection is CrAzY for the first 2 hours, then it backs down to a 1-2ft radius for another 2hours, then it sits as a fantastic skin scent until you scrub it off (however long that may be). Sillage is also ever present, until skin scent mode starts, but even then, when people get close, they WILL smell you.

Cost wise, I’m happy I bought it, but should YOU do it? I’d say try Afnan Supremacy Incense first, and then if you like THAT, pull the trigger.

Latest Reviews

ScentSlaveScentSlave 5 days ago
L'Homme L'Intense - Yves Saint Laurent

L'Homme L'Intense This one is somewhat underrated
I scored 100ml of this for $60 on Macy’s online… an absolute STEAL! This one is more appealing to the people who like the somewhat sweet feeling “well dressed” feeling scents. One for a nice dinner with that special someone,...

ScentSlaveScentSlave 5 days ago
Gentleman Givenchy (Eau de Parfum Boisée) - Givenchy

Gentleman Givenchy (Eau de Parfum Boisée) Now THIS one is the winner in the Gentleman line, if you ask me.
Especially if you like the kind of classy, incense feeling scents. It starts of with a nice, lightly spicy, chocolate covered feeling sweetness. I find it absolutely gorgeous throughout, but the right...