Jubilation 25 Woman (2007) Eau de Parfum

Jubilation 25 Woman (Eau de Parfum) by Amouage

Jubilation 25 Woman (Eau de Parfum) is a perfume by Amouage for women and was released in 2007. The scent is spicy-oriental. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is being marketed by Oman Perfumery.

Lucas Sieuzac

Top Notes Top NotesTarragon, Rose, Ylang-ylang, Lemon
Heart Notes Heart NotesDavana, Labdanum, Rose, Frankincense
Base Notes Base NotesAmbergris, Musk, Myrrh, Patchouli, Vetiver

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 11.08.2019

10.0 8.0 8.0 7.0/10

DonJuanDeCat
The aura of perfect femininity!... Again!
Hello you scented ones! It's evening again and you know what that means! No, not dinner, you wolverines!! It's time for a new comment from me. Since the last days were a little bit more pleasant due to the weather, I was able to test more scents again, so that I don't run out of comments here... och already stops sighing, just because you thought you got rid of me! Instead you'd better rejoice, you ungrateful stinkers... uh... we'd rather stay with scented ones! D

Today I come to a very special Amouage fragrance. Well... to be honest, the fragrance is only special because it was composed for the 25th anniversary of Amouage since the founding of this luxury brand. So today I'm writing the fragrance "Jubilation 25 Woman". But sometimes it is also written Jubilation XXV, because the manufacturers know that people are becoming more and more stupid and now even the simplest Roman numerals can no longer read, so that for the simplicity of all is often only talk of Jubilee 25 the talk :D

So, I do not go here to the actual smell description of the manufacturer, since this is the same with almost every (lady) smell. There's always something about "...a scent that radiates the aura of perfect femininity..."
Well,... I could fill books with it, if I would write, how many scents I have already read something like that, he he. So I prefer to come to the fragrance description!

The fragrance:
The fragrance begins spicy and floral. One smells a slightly tart, herbaceous scent that reminds one of anise, but smells much better than anise, which I find rather difficult to get used to. I think that this is the tarragon that can be perceived intensively. From Davana comes a slightly fruity green herbaceous fragrance, in addition I smell very few lemons, which do not smell fresh or tangy, but smell more like classic or old-fashioned fragrances. In general, the fragrance makes a very classic and mature impression.
In addition, one smells many resins like incense, which both smell nice and make the scent warmer and gentler, especially with the nice, unobtrusive sweetness.
Later, the fragrance takes on a somewhat dry touch, as if it contained plants roasted by the sun in Mediterranean countries. It remains resinous and slightly sweetish and still smells of the described plants like tarragon and davana. When it comes to sweetness, it initially smells like amber, but later the sweetness comes more and more from the musk.
Much later the scent is less sweetish, but more dry-herbal and spicy and so it stays.

The Sillage and the shelf life:
The Sillage is good, but not a real hit, but it doesn't have to be, because you can smell it so well without having to get close. As with most Amouage fragrances, the shelf life is quite high, so that you can smell the fragrance ten hours loosely on your skin.

The bottle:
The colourless bottle is slightly inflated with slightly inwardly pressed side edges. The scent liquid is amber. On the front of the flacon you can see the beautiful metal and gold Amouage logo as usual. The neck of the bottle is also gold-plated and shows the name of the fragrance. The lid, which is based on oriental roofs, also has a golden colour and bears a red Swarovski stone on its tip. All in all, as always a successful and beautiful bottle.

So, I now know this Amouage scent here as well. And I think he's nice, not really, but he's okay. In places it is a bit dry, but otherwise it has some nice scents to offer. However, the scent looks very old-fashioned or mature (theoretically only some oak moss is missing, which is not present here by the way), so it is not suitable for everyone. In my opinion not for younger ones anyway, but also some older ones don't like such fragrances that much, so here you just have to try them out for yourself, especially since the fragrance, even if it should be good, is not the best Amouage fragrance for me,... no, there are more beautiful fragrances.

In any case, due to the warm and dry scents, it has become something more for autumn and winter, which one could then use everyday, but also of course for going out or for the evening, whereby it comes across as less spectacular or sexy for going out.

So, now to the question: Does this fragrance radiate the aura of perfect femininity? Well... the scent is already feminine, but it is not perfect, because everyone feels a scent differently. And quite honestly, sexily or so this smell is not at all for example. Yeah, it's female, but it's more of a mature fragrance. A fragrance for "more mature women" (oh God DonJuanDeCat, don't write "milf" now!!!!) who are looking for a nice fragrance especially for the evening, for example to have a nice dinner.
But as I said: Although the fragrance is not bad, I think there are more beautiful and elegant fragrances! Otherwise, just test it yourself!

I'm done with that again and wish you all a nice evening :)
9.0 9.0 10.0 3.0/10

Overload in New York
The nice saleswoman said, I must try this Amouage absolutely on the skin.
I was already sceptical when I smelled the test strip, but then I let myself be convinced... I'm not so much a fan of very strong scents...

....Many New Yorkers are stressed and hectically on the move, but still always friendly, even if slightly superficial. New York is a very exciting and versatile city... There's always something going on, there's no peace and quiet at rush hours; crowded and overcrowded, you can hardly breathe...

That's how Jubilation25 smells to me...

The post goes off from the beginning and the prelude with Ylang Ylang is already quite violent....
Then come lemon, incense, a little rose or other flowers (?) and a good touch of amber.... All together full cannon...

I would have rather called the fragrance Overload :) He's really digging in
The style is above average and the durability enormous !
I wanted to wash Jubilation25 off my arm again, because it smells too strong to me... Even after 4 times soaping and cream over it, I could still perceive Jubilation25 for a good 6 hours (although not as strong anymore)!

I don't want to step on anyone's feet, but please use Jubilation25 with caution :)

7.5 10.0 7.0/10

Amouage's Chypre Queen
First things first, (I feel that this needs to be addressed), Amouage Jubilation is a slightly green and mossy fragrance, falling ever so smoothly into chypre territory. Don't be fooled by the scent pyramid, which suggests that Jubilation may be a heavy oriental on the skin.

I've come to enjoy wearing Jubilation for Her over time. It wasn't love at first sniff that's for certain, but it does have a fascinatingly unique aura that is quite captivating to say the least. Needless to say, I'm impressed.

I can see why some liken Jubilation to Guerlain's Mitsouko. They are similar in many ways, from the mossy opening, to the dusty incense drydown. I like both of them equally, however I find Jubilation a little less consistent in terms of fragrance development.

I'm surprised to find that Jubilation has moderate to soft sillage. I really expected this one to be a heavy hitter. I'm not sure whether I'm disappointed by this or grateful. I personally think Jubilation wears better in slightly warmer weather, where the rose and myrrh are most prominent on the skin.

I swear that I can smell a hint of sparkling aldehydes, especially in the opening and heart of this fragrance. I agree with Leesee's reference to fine champagne, it has a definite hint of that too. Perhaps it is the lemon accord counteracting with the myrrh to give it that rich and tarty finish.

Whether or not it meets your expectations, you have to admit that it's both unique and long lasting. Discreet but forever surprising, Amouage Jubilation is a fragrance I greatly admire and one that will keep me intrigued for many hours. I recommend.

Originally written: July 06, 2012.
10.0/10

Sensual
I loved, the first impression is like Femme Rochas but after the parfume took another notes, it;s warm, creamy and sensual and attractive. Just 3 pshchit are enough! I think, i'ts a perfume for Femme Fatale !
10.0/10

Chypre Celebration
This is not only an Amouage celebration of their 25th Anniversary, it's also a hommage to one of the most complex, dynamic and misterious families in perfumery, the Chypres. Jubilation 25 seems to unite the past and the present of this family, remind me of classics like Mitsouko and Femme de Rochas but also seeming to have something in Common with creations like Gucci Rush and Chanel Rue Cambon. It seems to have something fruity, a little bit like prune or plum, which is a kind of link to the masculine counterpart. You have rich, intense flowers, sweet and dark resins and a mossy, woody base. It's, like a good chypre, very harmonic, complex and a little bit formal too. It smells like a very good one chypre, if you like this kind of family you should try it.
2.0/10

Masculation
This is very masculine and I think that must be unisex.
Sorry Amouage, I find it very brutal for my taste.Reminds me of some 80's colognes for men.I expected something more feminine and not so heavy.

Fruit Skin
Amouage Jubilation 25
Jubilation 25 demonstrates the richness and time evolution I associate with classical, French perfumery.  To call it a spicy, floral, oriental, herbal, fruity chypre would capture a lot of the ground this fragrance covers, but it doesn’t really narrow things down.  Though classical in style, Jubilation 25 is tough to capture in traditional nomenclature. The rose in the topnotes suggest a grand chypre, but frankincense standing in for labdanum hints at unpredicatbility.  Its expansive opening reminds me of Tauer’s Incense Rosé, but the top really just ushers in a balsamic, woody set of notes that hum like a chorus.  The fruit matches the woodiness.   It’s a plumy, peachy scent with both the skin of a fruit and the ripe flesh.  The ripeness has a strong ‘flavor’, but doesn’t have that feeling of turning fruit as in Rochas Femme and Dior Diorella.  Like these two Edmond Rounitska classics, the fruit ties this scent’s upper register with its drydown.

Disclosure:  I love fruity chypres.  The best fruity chypres (the above, plus, YSL Y and Yvresse, Prescriptives Calyx, Bond no 9 Chinatown, Guerlain Diorella, Chanel Cristalle) are balanced and expressive, holding together contrasts that other genres cannot.

Fruity chypre is where Jubilation 25 winds up.  Moss, fruit and wood triangulate and balance is more accurately a set of counterpoints just held in check.  Everything I love about the drydown of fruity chypres, Chinatown in particular, is here, but Jubilation 25 keeps its own identity.  The classic ambery drydown of a chypre is inflected with frankincense, making the final hours of Jubilation 25 dry and confidently stark.  This concise drydown makes me feel like the circus-like opening belonged to another fragrance entirely, but one that I’d love to try again.

from scent hurdle.com
10.0 10.0 5.0/10

Massive Myrrh
Amouage JUBILATION opens rather abruptly on my skin, with a dark and strong myrrh-incense note. After a couple of minutes, the composition seems paradoxically light. Clearly something is not developing right here, as I do not find this perfume very captivating or complex, though given the notes it should be. I do detect the ylang and a touch of rose, which are nice mixed in with the persistent incense and myrrh. The patchouli is very light compared to most recent fragrances containing that note (post-Angel).

I should disclose that I appear to amplify or magnify myrrh, which nearly always has a kind of sledgehammer effect, flattening everything else in the vicinity. It's pretty rare for me to fall for a myrrh-rich perfume, so anyone who tends to like both myrrh and ylang should definitely give this Amouage creation a sniff.

I am happy for those for whom JUBILATION works. Alas, I do not number among them! Désolée.
7.5 7.5 10.0 5.0/10

Restrained jubilation
since we won't make friends.
The tarragon has already greeted me very dominantly. I would call it strongly, vicious.
These notes were very continuous for a long time. There was the incense which was dark, heavily involved here.
The sweetness wasn't available of Davana (however the oily film on the skin).
The base notes reconcile me and I like. However, it needs some hours for it.
Until peaceable end I should, however, go by a long and very, very dark tunnel. I wouldn't like this.

Vielen Dank Euch für 100  Pokale und die zahlreichen Kommentare.
by Loveluxury
by Somebody
by Amourage
by Amourage

Popular Amouage

Reflection Man by Amouage Jubilation XXV Man by Amouage Memoir Man by Amouage Interlude Man by Amouage Epic Man by Amouage Sunshine Man by Amouage Dia Woman (Eau de Parfum) by Amouage Lyric Man by Amouage Memoir Woman (Eau de Parfum) by Amouage Lyric Woman (Eau de Parfum) by Amouage Epic Woman (Eau de Parfum) by Amouage Sunshine Woman by Amouage Dia Man by Amouage Honour Woman (Eau de Parfum) by Amouage Journey Man by Amouage Ciel Woman by Amouage Gold Man by Amouage Beloved Man by Amouage Gold Woman (Eau de Parfum) by Amouage Fate Woman (Eau de Parfum) by Amouage