Jubilation XXV Man 2008

Jubilation XXV Man by Amouage
Top 23 in Men's Perfume
Jubilation XXV Man is a popular perfume by Amouage for men and was released in 2008. The scent is oriental-spicy. The longevity is above-average. It is being marketed by Sabco Group / Oman Perfumery. Pronunciation
Scent goes well with Molecule 01

Top Notes Top NotesBlackberryBlackberry DavanaDavana CorianderCoriander LabdanumLabdanum OrangeOrange FrankincenseFrankincense
Heart Notes Heart NotesCloveClove Gaiac woodGaiac wood HoneyHoney LaurelLaurel OrchidOrchid RoseRose Celery seedCelery seed CinnamonCinnamon
Base Notes Base NotesAmbergrisAmbergris ImmortelleImmortelle MossMoss MuskMusk MyrrhMyrrh OpoponaxOpoponax OudOud PatchouliPatchouli Atlas cedarAtlas cedar

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 20.05.2022.

Proper for a gentleman
I know Sartorial and Enigma ROJA are considered two of the most suitable scents for a modern gentleman, but do not sleep on JUBI 25, I can say.

The quality of this creation is really good and the same perfumer who created Sartorial, also made the Amouage: Bertrand Duschafour.

I feel in my third bottle of Jubi a lot of high quality OUD, slightly animalic, but not stinky .. I think it is the Laotian Oud which is also present in Ombre Nomade or Santal Royal. Then the rest of the many notes are working so well one with another, to create a really classy smell.

It will not project a lot, but I think it goes well with the scent character to be a bit more subtle and understated. My bottle is with magnetic cap, new design logo on the glass and still smells strong and it is long lasting - so far with the myth of the "vintage batches".

Are you a King?
This is one of those scents that you can set back and continue to sniff the bottle... yeah it's that good. It have the perfect amount of smokiness combined with a well blended blackberry note , that makes this a very luxurious scent .. This fragrance probably won't get as many wearing as it deserve and it's not because it's bad but because the perfect time to wear it , is when you are feeling like a King... Very very nice fragrance..

smell like a Prince
Do you want to smell like a Prince?
First time I sniff this fragrance at Amouage boutique here in Milan I fall literally in love, it's opulent but at the same time I feel it clean, this is the perfect scent for young Prince.
When I tested it I sprayed on my coat and the smell rest for weeks, I think I smelled from my coat everyday, but it's a bit pricy so I waited almost an year before to buy a bottle of Jublilation!
unfortunately this is not a beast mode fragrance talking about sillage but I can hear on myself for all day long!

Honey roasted woodiness…
… that’s what I get from this.

The honey note is very prevalent for me; as well as the woods. It makes me think of a well kept, well preserved rocking chair; dark wood, polished and shined, and constructed with patience, by the absolute master of woodworking.

It leaves a classic feeling, scent; much lighter or “softer” than the Amouge aromas that I’ve tried beforehand.

This one doesn’t project or perform like the Interludes do, maybe to a 2ft radius, for maybe an hour or so, before becoming a strong skin scent. It does still leave a nice sillage trail that leads to the wearer though. Longevity is also not as long as interlude; maybe 4-6 hours.

This is one to try before you buy. As with all Amouage scents, there’s a uniqueness that has to be felt to be understood.
Jubilation XXV Man A Dream
Since I had worn Jubilation obviously too often and hardly perceived the fragrance, I took a break from wearing it for several weeks.
After weeks now I took the bottle again in the hand.... will I smell it again as before?
I gave one spray each on neck and wrist........
There was already a bustle of activity in the little oasis when I awoke late in the morning. Someone had put a bowl of fruit next to my campr especially intense smelled a few fresh blackberries and some oranges the bowl must be new and smelled like fresh wood. I thought it was a good idea to go to the palm tree on the little hill and eat there.
A fine smell of incense and spices hung over the whole market camp.
Arrived and after the first bites a small group of women passed me and pulled a small scent cloud of violets, roses, GNelken and cinnamon behind them simply entraining.
Unfortunately one of the girls was missing from the group and I was a bit disappointed at first, relieved I saw her following the others at some distance, when she saw me Amber came to me. We chatted for quite a long time?.
The breeze coming from the market carried the scents of cedar and oud to us.
Amber held her nose in the wind and said it would surely sell someone patchouli and myrrh at least she would perceive the smells here. This lady was slowly enchanting me more and more, her dark hair curling slightly......
"Hey Tom aufwaaaachen
Maik and Kathi are waiting... hello. ...
Not only Orient
What to say great to this fragrance? After a slight irritation in the first 2-3 minutes, in which orange and incense did not quite harmonize for my nose, the fragrance develops into a single poem. Not too sweet, not too spicy, just harmonious. And in my humble opinion, not even so much oriental that you have to put it in just one category. You can wear it without hesitation from the North Pole to the equator everywhere and thus make himself and his fellow man happy.
Small drop of melancholy, I could hardly perceive him after 6 hours, Interlude Man (clear, completely different fragrance) goes there much longer

The Sultan
I appreciate Amouage so much, it is not difficult to run into the usual niche perfumery, the house of the moment that sweeps designer perfumes by making you pay an arm and a leg, Amouage fortunately is not among them. In addition to the uniqueness of the perfumes, I have noticed two common threads present in almost all the perfumes of this house, one is the indisputable quality of the product, higher than the average, and the other is the fact that all have strong ties with the Arab culture, even the most mainstream, smelling all the Amouage means entering a real olfactory journey, but alas, the ticket is expensive.
Each Amouage is a postcard from the Middle East, and Jubilation XXV catapults you to the throne of a royal palace, makes you feel like a sultan, is a scent for real kings.
The opening is a real Jubilio, fruity, smoked, dates, blackberries, fruit in syrup, honey, very rich, a dark and liqueur fruit salad, then thins, the drydown is much more balsamic, incensed, the liqueur effect remains which makes it elegant and quite smooth but with a light touch of spicy resins that make it slightly brio, almost like a “cloud” effect it settles a lot compared to the initial one but remains strong and with character, quite durable.
It is remarkable how the alternation of sweet, fruity and liqueur notes with the sour notes of incense and resins plays an important role.
A perfume that stands out but with elegance, without being too loud. A fruity and incensed balsamic perfume, probably together with interlude, the "less" western, not to buy blind buy, but if you want to be sensual and regal at the same time, this Amouage is the perfect perfume.

Rated 9
Fortunatus et ille deos qui novit agrestes
Fortunatus et ille deos qui novit agrestes

This fragrance is something very special for me. After another Amouage perfume has made me curious and attentive to this brand on the second (nose) look, it had not taken long until I made myself over quite a few YouTube reviews and me with niche fragrances, especially the brand Amouage to make smart. The consistently positive reviews - especially in the English-speaking world - finally persuaded me to order a sample from England for a wickedly expensive price. The reviews lie - they understate :-)! After 2 weeks this arrived and again the same phenomenon: It's not directly love at first sight but first fascination and curiosity: "What am I smelling here?" At first I only wore this sample when I was business or formally dressed. This oriental, heavenly cloud the sweet, noble and with a slightly woody/resinous fresh touch came along, almost hypnotic - fascinated me more and more with each wearing.

So I kept 5 months on the lookout for a cheap bottle, because I was initially deterred by the price. There he was then. My first 100ml bottle of Amouage. So I could wear it more often, because I had more of it :-). Over a period of a few weeks I was completely addicted to his sublime as described above magic and could no longer get enough of it!

I smelled more and more facets that I liked about it: Noble woods, blackberries, flowers, moss, resins and honey - all things I associate with the forest and its treasures, enhanced with the spiritual note of incense. No note stands out or smells unpleasant - all together a masterpiece - liquid gold that you should definitely have smelled. Definitely signature potential, depending on the chosen number of spruhstöße also amazingly versatil IMHO

Apart from the gym or temperatures beyond 30 ° C I can not think of any occasion in which I can not be enveloped in this magnificent fragrance and even ggfs. after spray, because its sillage after just under 3 hours wears off and because I love him so much in the meantime for the special that I associate with him and what I have learned to appreciate more through him.

Fortunatus et ille deos qui novit agrestes in German: "Glücklich ist, wer kennt die Götter in Wald und Flur."

Wayofscent
Bright at start, dark towards the end!
For me this is the fragrance that I am reaching quite often for ever since I got it. Strike of black berries, frankincense and orange in the opening is marvelous. Honeyed woods with cinnamon, patchouli, myrrh and oud towards the end are rounding this composition very well! Oud nuances comes a bit later in the dry-down which is a nice twist for us oud lovers.

I find it very wearable and good for every occasion but personaly think it fits the day time a bit better!

Sillage is comforting medium. I also have a feeling I get pretty anosmic to it very soon after I spray it so could be that I misjudged. It lasts at least 6 hours on my skin.

All in all, one of my favorite Amouages and one definitely worth having! I adore this one.
Stk
Mystical elixir for the summer
XXV has the perfect balance between unobtrusive beauty and yet powerful sillage, which pleases - I always get positive feedback!

Jubilation doesn't have a typical scent progression, it doesn't really change much at all, it just gets a little quieter and makes the wearer feel wonderful throughout the day and has unparalleled comfort. While I wouldn't classify the longevity as excellent, I would classify it as very good. The scent just loses more and more intensity as the day goes on, until at some point in the afternoon it is still noticeable as a delicate hint. He keeps but almost the whole day through and on the clothes a little longer.

He reminds me a kleinwenig of the lightness of champagne, with a tiny shot of honey.
Before the acclimatization can Jubilation, however, already seem a bit overloaded, because here are very many ingredients. This then also still separately out schnuppern to be able to imagine I as the thing of the impossibility.

RazvanykeRazvanyke 2 months ago
My latest bottle smells like the most exquisite oud ever, with davana, honey and frainkincense. Perfection in a bottle is an understatement.
PizedPized 3 months ago
Interesting, but I perceive something sour-smoky which I don't get / like. I need to study it more before trying to understand and rate it.
Topfpflanze3Topfpflanze3 4 months ago
Sweet blackberry merged into a classic woody oldschool smell. Not really that oriental IMO. A bit dated but not outdated
PauloViegasPauloViegas 5 months ago
The masterpiece!
Too much hype and so little content.
It's a fine fragrance! Yet, I still find it way too self important.
ErselErsel 5 months ago
As if it were a glowing ember. Warm, clear and bright at times, balsamic-smoky at times. Has halo effect but smell-wise.
Next step pure oud.
JMWeedJMWeed 6 months ago
I get a more floral, oriental from this one. Still comes across very masculine with the smooth blend of spices carrying the weight.
DaiorosDaioros 9 months ago
Typical oriental, but for older crowd, above +60 or even +70 years old.
Not too much longevity, neither projection.
RisingChaosRisingChaos 11 months ago
A big jumble of fruits, smoke, honey, cinnamon. Very decadent, edible. Weird mentholic accord as it dries down. Mediocre performance.
TRehfTRehf 1 year ago
Maybe best Amouage, definitely Top3. It gets me nose blind fast but got compliments after 9h. Great Quality and worth the price.
NicSealNicSeal 1 year ago
Fit for royalty. Exuding confidence & elegance, it truly embodies its name of celebration. Complex & high quality. It is uncommonly special.

by Strehliwood
From Omani warm desert to the icy Europe...
Art jubilation...
by TomLavender
by TomLavender
by Narcoperfume
by Narcoperfume
der wohl beste duft der welt, eine klasse für sich
by Miaw2
by Whadelse89
by Cezar
by Cezar

Popular by Amouage

Reflection Man by Amouage Lyric Woman (Extrait de Parfum) by Amouage Reflection 45 by Amouage Interlude 53 by Amouage Memoir Woman (Eau de Parfum) by Amouage Homage by Amouage Dia Woman (Extrait de Parfum) by Amouage Memoir Man by Amouage Epic Man by Amouage Sunshine Woman by Amouage Memoir Woman (Extrait de Parfum) by Amouage Dia Man by Amouage Epic Woman (Extrait de Parfum) by Amouage Journey Man by Amouage Lyric Woman (Eau de Parfum) by Amouage Interlude Man by Amouage Lilac Love (Eau de Parfum) by Amouage Epic Woman (Eau de Parfum) by Amouage Beloved Man by Amouage Interlude Black Iris by Amouage