Lilac Love (2016) Eau de Parfum

Lilac Love (Eau de Parfum) by Amouage

Lilac Love (Eau de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Amouage for women and was released in 2016. The scent is floral-powdery. The longevity is above-average. It is being marketed by Oman Perfumery.

Top Notes Top NotesLilac, Heliotrope, Peony, Gardenia
Heart Notes Heart NotesIris, Cocoa bean, Tonka bean
Base Notes Base NotesSandalwood, Patchouli, Vanilla

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 29.10.2019

The scent is part of the „The Secret Garden“ collection.

10.0 8.0 9.0 9.0/10

Sweetsmell75
Cloud path slider & spring messenger
The principle of hope:
All these days -
rain shower grey, stumble stone desert, mist swath turbidity -
and somewhere in between -
a warm sunbeam.

-Judith Urmes-

A still cool spring morning and the first sunbeams caressing my skin ... a little happiness of warmth ... the anticipation of wonderfully blooming lilacs ... hach... then I like Lilac Love!
Cloud path sliders & spring messengers ... ah... read yourself ;)

To the fragrance:
Lilac Love starts with lilac, heliotrope and a wagonload of powder.
But before it gets too overflowery for me, the cocoa comes along and slows down the flowers a bit. Iris is powdering again. Tonka I can't really sniff out here.
With patchouli, wood and vanilla geht´s in the base.
The powder blossoms now become a little softer and quieter. Cocoa sprinkles are still in the game. I mean I now float from my wrist towards cotton-soft musk.
Lilac Love is a powdery-creamy floral fragrance with subtle gourmand notes. Despite vanilla, the fragrance does not become too sweet.
Portable in spring, autumn and winter. I exclude summer because it is already very luxuriant.
The shelf life is 9 hours plus. The Sillage is not room-filling but nevertheless quite ordendlich. A beautiful fragrance restaurant surrounds me. Even from my mama gab´s a compliment and she doesn't often say what to my scents ;)
The bottle is wonderful, valuable, typical for Amouage and could not be more matching in colour.
Lilac Love brings spring to my skin ... pushes stupid clouds away ... warms me:)

Conclusion:
Lilac blossom splendour ... Spring morning & warming sunbeams.
Powder-pollinated flowers ... Heliotropic Cocoa.
Creamy-beautiful!

I make a test recommendation for all of you who have had their mouth watered ;)
Flowery scents and especially powder and cream you should but like wird´s nothing else with this Amouage :)

Cocoa and lilac
As a self-confessed Amouage fan, many a fragrance of Amouage has made it into my fragrance cabinet thanks to its exceptional nature. Memoir, Lyric, Journey, Bracken, especially my favorites Epic and Hounor. Now to Lilac Love , this time not bought off right away but ordered at Sharing 20ml . Yes to the fragrance: it lasts long like all Amouage . Its prelude is very sweet, cocoa and lilac go hand in hand. I do not find the fragrance unusual, these sweet pompous fragrances are available from many other manufacturers and that much cheaper to get. Lilac Love won't make it into my collection
8.0 2.0 5.0 9.0/10

Lilac dream
Spring without lilacs is unimaginable! For me, anyway. That's why I always enjoy these beautiful shrubs in May/June. Just like my bedroom is painted in light lilac ;) I love the color just as much as the scent.

Lilac Love smells like lilac to me only! Like when I hold the light to dark purple flowers to my nose.

Jasmine, peony, gardenia? No! It's pure lilac for me. I don't mind that.
Not every lilac smells the same. The common lilac, for example, smells especially strong, but I'm talking about the one you have in the garden ;)

Many perfumes have lilacs in them, including my beloved My Name. But My Name is going through a development. Slightly musty at first. But becomes powdery and creamy afterwards. Lilac Love with me however not.

He doesn't smell like soap or grandma to me. Simply purest lilac splendour.
Innocent, reserved, romantic.

The Sillage is just as reserved.... In general, he's a little more "skinnier".
Too bad, because I really like him and expect a bit more at such a price. I wouldn't buy it back.

I'm just looking forward to May and smell the lilac blossoms :)
9.0 9.0 9.0 9.5/10

Angel and Devil
About 1.5 years ago - when I wasn't quite as crazy about fragrance - I saw Lilac Love standing pretty on the shelf and thought to myself "but he looks nice, you have to sniff him".
So put it on the lid and nose... "Oooh, it smells like Grandma, I better not spray it on" I thought to myself...

So time passed and I would "easily" go crazy for smells.
This weekend, as I was sniffing through the fragrances, I saw Lilac Love standing on the shelf.

... "you didn't like him then, you better leave him alone! - Hands off!" ...the little devil whispered on my left shoulder...

... "Oh, that was a long time ago and you didn't know anything about that anyway! Go and sniff it!" ...came from the angel on the right shoulder.

Before the two could smash their heads, I was already at the shelf and sniffed at the fragrance....
Well, still don't hit me, but it's just the bottle...

... "Well, you see, I told you! Hands off" ...so the devil

... "Oh, let them be tested!" ...the angel

So off on the skin:

First I can perceive an alcoholic surge, but it fades away quickly... Then I can catch different flowers... i think I can smell out jasmine and rose...

then comes something sweet-creamy... not too sweet, but fine and tender... Cocoa and Tonkna maybe?

A short time later I get a powdery feeling that I really like... "happy"
The vanilla doesn't wait for itself and comes with a "Wumms" in addition...

I perceive Lilac Love on my skin very flowery and sweet with a wonderful powderiness... But this only after about 30 minutes on my skin...

I can't quite understand why it's called Lilac Love, because I think it's more of a delicate white flower...
... "Come on, you must have it, you don't have a purple bottle yet, you have to afford it!" ...the devil whispers to my left....?

.... "Put this back on the shelf, you don't need it" ...this time from the angel.......?

I: "Oh shut up, angel...!"
6.0 9.0 9.0 8.0/10

Soliflore - blossomy - cacao
Mid-spring lilacs hang over a balcony of a room where sun gilds entirely every morning. The fragrance opens with a zest of mousse chocolate bearing both sweetness of sugar and fluffy bitterness of cacao that promises of a jovial floral heart. A solid full-bodied floral patch displays a light yet strong lilac-like accord. Powdery and almost soapy. Dries down while releases chocolate and slides through soft woodsy ambiance ornamented with musk. The concept is so good, and nose pictured the concept very clear, the perfume is also so readable and easy-to-wear.
4/5

Lavio 8 months ago
a mix of white flower blended with cacao.. a powderly scent that make you feel beautiful, elegant, but a little bit private for me. To try!+1
9.0
Lexa 3 years ago
Lilac without lilac.Flowery cocoa mix,sweetened by heliothrope and tonka.Very weak for an Amouage.Nice but not like others.What market asks.+5
10.0
9.0

Lilac Love
by Amourage
Blühendes Fliederempfinden... Kitzelndes Frühlingswinden...
by Sweetsmell75
by Sweetsmell75
by Rosie88
by Rosie88
~Liebe ist kein Solo-Liebe ist ein Duett~Schwindet sie bei einem, verstummt das Lied~Adelbert v. Chamisso
by Sunshine00
* Lilac goes Pink
by Santalwalti
Wenn wir bedenken, dass wir alle verrückt sind, ist das Leben erklärt~Mark Twain
by Sunshine00
by Pepper81
by Frlsmilla
by Frlsmilla

Popular Amouage

Reflection Man by Amouage Jubilation XXV Man by Amouage Memoir Man by Amouage Interlude Man by Amouage Epic Man by Amouage Sunshine Man by Amouage Dia Woman (Eau de Parfum) by Amouage Lyric Man by Amouage Memoir Woman (Eau de Parfum) by Amouage Lyric Woman (Eau de Parfum) by Amouage Epic Woman (Eau de Parfum) by Amouage Sunshine Woman by Amouage Dia Man by Amouage Honour Woman (Eau de Parfum) by Amouage Journey Man by Amouage Ciel Woman by Amouage Gold Man by Amouage Beloved Man by Amouage Gold Woman (Eau de Parfum) by Amouage Fate Woman (Eau de Parfum) by Amouage