Love Tuberose 2018

Love Tuberose by Amouage
Love Tuberose is a popular perfume by Amouage for women and was released in 2018. The scent is floral-creamy. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is being marketed by Sabco Group / Oman Perfumery.

Top Notes Top NotesTuberoseTuberose
GardeniaGardenia
JasmineJasmine
Heart Notes Heart NotesCreamCream
VanillaVanilla
Base Notes Base NotesCedarwoodCedarwood
SandalwoodSandalwood

Submitted by WolfM, last update on 27.09.2021.

The scent is part of the „The Secret Garden“ collection.

Connie
A noble, feminine tuberose cloud..
Dreamlike tuberose. The fragrance has immediately triggered a wow with me, which is very very rare....

I am very complicated what tuberose fragrances. Some tuberose scents I find quite terribly stifling and almost musty smelling, like stale flower water, where others smell just heavenly, feminine and beautiful to me.... Love Tuberose just smells like holding your nose really close to a tuberose. Very classy, super floral and extremely feminine.... From synthetic no trace..

The tuberose is of course the radiant protagonist in this fragrance but in the background I smell a beautiful jasmine, the soft and totally without the feared by me soapy note, this fragrance gives a special glow. This very special tuberose scent, is also wonderfully accompanied by a gardenia, which to my nose smells very much like tuberose just a bit lighter and less buttery. The gardenia gives the scent a certain lightness and thus prevents a typical heavy tuberose. A touch of gum belongs to almost every tuberose fragrance but here exactly my "thing". Dosed just right...

For me, this fragrance smells like a radiant white bouquet of flowers. I could imagine the fragrance also very good to a bride...

Love Tuberose is for me more suitable for the evening to go away. Very well suited for a summer evening, if you just want to smell super feminine, very classy and luxurious. As I said very I the fragrance also to a bride..

I am a bit disappointed with H+S. After a few hours, the fragrance is very close to my skin but until then I am very happy in my small feminine noble tuberose cloud.
Beautiful tuberose
This tuberose is beautiful. I was afraid it would suffocate me because sometimes tuberose has such an effect on me, but this is so beautifully composed, all the notes are perfectly blended and the tuberose here is soft, feminine and creamy. Nowhere near as intrusive as in Beyond love or retro suffocating as in Fracas (although for me - respect - they are really wonderful scents, only I can't wear them).

I've worn this lovely tuberose a few times, and it connects me to some cozy and lovely spring afternoons, with lovely people, a casual day when you don't have to worry about anything. And it's totally office friendly.

But as much as this was a wonderful scent, there was one thing that disappointed me a bit and that was the longevity. How is it possible that such a high quality perfume is a skinscent after a max of 2 hours - and after 3-4 hours, it is no longer there?
Either way - Love Tuberose is beautiful, one of the most beautiful tuberoses I have ever tried :)
Julchen80
First my longed-for tuberose comes into the room and I quietly sneak behind her......
First, my longed-for tuberose comes into the room and I quietly sneak up behind her :)

Beautiful, incredibly feminine, enveloping and cozy, but at the same time far from being shy. This is due to the creamy cream and the abundance of white florals that accompany this fragrance. These notes are what prevent the scent from becoming flat and "so for every day", making it loud, sexy, super feminine but at the same time so comfortable and pleasant.
Yes, as you understood, I Love Tuberose
5.5
Achtuuuung Tuberooooooooose!!!
Poah. So the Amouages and I - it's not going to happen.

I was looking forward to a creamy-sweet scent. What I got was an absolute tuberose hummer, which is so breathtaking in the negative sense that only ONE spray is enough for an absolutely room filling fragrance. You have to give the Amouage fragrances credit for that: they all have an unparalleled silage, well, the shelf life varies.

The tuberose comes with a little jasmine on the hand, I can smell that too. Both have only a tiny vanilla cream ice cream, I can only guess, that's where the sweetness comes from
Later it becomes a little softer and a little woody-spicy, but discreet. Ms. Tuberose and Ms. Jasmin have virtually taken a seat on a sandalwood bench.

Phew, I actually like a little tuberose, but here you definitely have to be an absolute fan to wear this fragrance.

Nothing for me, really. :-)

Tigerseye
You get what you pay for...
Amouage Love Tuberose costs a small fortune (probably about £1 per wear...), but it's worth every penny, if you can afford to treat yourself (or someone else!), for the sheer quality of the ingredients and the heavy, well made bottle, alone.

Vintage fans know this is the kind of quality designer fragrances used to be of in the early '80s and before (before "luxury lost its lustre") and costs about what they would cost now, allowing for true, like-for-like inflation, if they were still of the same quality they were back then.

Beautiful, slightly creamy (single cream, rather than double), honeyed, slightly nutty, vanilla tuberose.

Simple, but still satisfying.

It's not a full gourmand, thankfully - it's a hybrid, white floral, semi-gourmand.

A handmade vanilla custard slice, with a few roasted flaked almonds (or some other, slightly savoury, flaked roasted nut - hazelnuts?) sprinkled on top, in a traditional, high end hotel, filled with waxed, darkwood antique furniture and giant, white floral displays.

Also, after two or three hours, it often smells a little like cream soda tastes (as do certain other vanilla and sandalwood fragrances, after the flowers begin to give way, I find).

So, cream soda, in a crystal vase, on a waxed mahogany table, with a bouquet of tuberose sitting in it.

Not green tuberose, by the way - full blown, pinkish blooms, like the ones on the box.

Delicious, sensual, sophisticated, mildly sexy even; but, the vanilla and cream mean it still remains somewhat innocent and naive.

Love Tuberose references the usual, beautiful, traditional Middle Eastern Amouage scent signature - I think those in the know would definitely recognise it as Amouage.

However, it is probably slightly less challenging and therefore, more accessible to the European/US market than some of their more complex fragrances.

It's slightly cooler, lighter, less spicy, and less intensely rich than most of the Amouage fragrances I have tried previously.

That's not to say it's cool, light and bland - it's not thankfully - it's just slightly more so than their other fragrances.

I would probably describe it as lying somewhere between a Middle Eastern type fragrance and a more typically European, or American, type one.

It sits in an extremely delicious middle ground between the two, in my opinion.

Sillage is nice and big (again, thankfully), but not what I would call enormous.

It might drift as far as the edges of a medium sized room, but it's unlikely to clear a restaurant. :D

I gave it a generous 7 - but, depending on how much you use, it could be an 8.

On me, the tuberose normally lasts for about six hours, but the vanilla and woods just go on and on...

For, potentially, a good 24 hours, at least and the good quality, slightly nutty, woods mean you never end up smelling like a saw mill.

The packaging is, obviously, great too.

Very heavy, Amouage signature, high quality, fairly simply shaped, opaque bottle, in a pale ivory colour with the tiniest (almost imperceptible) hint of pink, like the glass itself was made from crushed tuberose petals, with a heavy chrome magnetic cap.

Gorgeous (again, heavy) fitted gift box, with pinkish tuberoses all over it.

This is a 10/10 for me - a potential signature fragrance, in fact.

I gave it a 9/10, previously, from a sample bottle - but, maybe it wasn't the best sample, for some reason, as the fragrance from the full bottle is far more consistent and a definite 10.

Highly recommended.
Cream pie
I tested Love Tuberose in my favorite fragrance shop... Once sprayed on the wrist and off goes the journey:

I am ... yes, where am I now exactly??
It's a bit hard for me to think clearly, because it's so stuffy here, yes sultry-sweet somehow... it takes your breath...

... it's all white around me... but it's not snow, at least not real... i'm sticky from top to bottom... Is it cotton candy? No, not really...

...It takes a while, then a light comes on to me... I'm inside a cream cake....

But it is not a normal cream cake... No, it's a vanilla cream cake in a class of its own... High-quality, noble vanilla blends here right from the start strongly with... The lovely vanilla is not small and fine, rather powerful and engaging, just like the cream... a good team...

... and something else immediately joins it... it is something indefinably sweet ... What the hell is that? It is not scratchy, but fine and sweet... rosy... Can it be tuberose??

The creamy-sweet vanilla cream cake stands on a fine table, made of the finest sandalwood... or is it cedar...? no matter, slightly woody Sweet, the scent of the table mixes with the vanilla cream cake...

Shake once vigorously and I am back in the shop and the reality... thank god :D

For me personally Love Tuberose is a very successful fragrance, if you like strong sweetness and creaminess... unfortunately a bit too sweet for me and Love Tuberose is not allowed to come home with me...

Recommendation, just try and dip into the cake ;D

ScentwitchScentwitch 9 months ago
Creamy, sweet, delicious, with tuberose being the queen. Magnificent!

by Rosie88
by Rosie88
by Entenradio
by Entenradio
...ein blütenzartes und cremig-duftendes Dankeschön für Eure lieben Besuche und netten Worte! ❤️ Habt ein schönes und entspanntes Wochenende!:-))
by LaVioletta
by Gschpusi
by Gschpusi
by Parfümlein
by Parfümlein
by Xoxotushka
by Xoxotushka

Popular Amouage

Reflection Man by Amouage Jubilation XXV Man by Amouage Lyric Woman (Extrait de Parfum) by Amouage Memoir Woman (Eau de Parfum) by Amouage Dia Woman (Extrait de Parfum) by Amouage Homage by Amouage Memoir Man by Amouage Epic Man by Amouage Dia Man by Amouage Interlude 53 by Amouage Sunshine Woman by Amouage Lyric Woman (Eau de Parfum) by Amouage Journey Man by Amouage Interlude Man by Amouage Epic Woman (Eau de Parfum) by Amouage Lilac Love (Eau de Parfum) by Amouage Sunshine Man by Amouage Beloved Man by Amouage Honour Woman (Eau de Parfum) by Amouage Library Collection - Opus VI by Amouage