Memoir Man by Amouage

Memoir Man 2010

Taurus1967
05.01.2012 - 01:14 PM

I remember how it feels …

Memoir Man starts with a little scent-firework, that’s anybody wake up and say: here happens something. And what happens has his price. Cause Memoir Man take themselves very patronize and show us a small olfactory world fuel with precious and select ingredients.

I didn´t notice the mint, but more of the tarragon, that would be more and more loud. And than come a small surprise. Memoir Man cited in a short time frame the basics of Jil Sanders Feeling Man. In conclusion both fragrances shares tarragon, lavender and assured something more. Yeah – so I like it and so I have a good feeling.

And even that, what´s come after this, is more than good: a rich warm woody scent. It’s the same, if you dipping dark honey on a tropical wood and dry it by the setting sun. I think that’s a part of the gaiac wood. An awesome nuance, that could be more intensive.

On the other side, the longevity of Memoir Man is for me not the best. After an hour I smell only light vanilla basics on my skin.

Finally the comparative high price is a little bit excessive. I can´t remember to have to much money for something like this.

Latest Reviews

Taurus1967Taurus1967 8 years ago
Lôbitt - Santi Burgas

Lôbitt Smells how it looks like
Lôbitt reminds me of a certain cooling drink I remember from the late 80s/early 90s. It was called "sicilian mandarin with lime". One of my favorite coolers ever. The mandarin and lime aroma could have been quite overpowering...

Taurus1967Taurus1967 10 years ago
L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme (Eau de Parfum) - Guerlain

L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme (Eau de Parfum) House of pralines
In Duesseldorf – one of the nicest cities in Germany – was a little shop called “Haus der Praline” (house of pralines). They offered belgian pralines in different kinds. Some of them was made of bright or dark or white chocolate. The...