Library Collection - Opus X 2016

Library Collection - Opus X by Amouage
Library Collection - Opus X is a popular perfume by Amouage for women and men and was released in 2016. The scent is floral-spicy. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is being marketed by Oman Perfumery. Pronunciation

Top Notes Top NotesRosa centifolia, Bloody rose accord, Rosebud, Rose oxide
Heart Notes Heart NotesGeranium, Varnish, Leather
Base Notes Base NotesAmbrarome, Laotian oud, Ylang-ylang, Metallic notes

Submitted by TheDrake, last update on 19.10.2020.

Montexx
Wow paint with rose. A great combination
unique scent not like any other. If you love to paint you will love this one.
There is same metal and old paint scent in it.
Than coms the dry down of a very strong rose.
I have to say that this one smells even the day after and still very good.
This makes me feel unique and mysterious.
The only bad thing is that stupid bottle, it’s heavy and small so you have to keep the bottle between other stuff so it doesn’t fall down every time you take it or touch it. But thats the case with all the opus bottle.
Well still love it because the scent inside is killing.
You will love it or hate it.
so amazing. It doesn’t make you feel like a million dollars or femme fatale, but makes you
Gardening in the garden?
That's how it felt for the first time.
The sample a lot in my mailbox. Thanks to a super nice perfume for that and for many others :D

Sprayed on and immediately thought of my first apprenticeship in the retail trade in the field of Polynatura Garden (plants).

It's a beautiful and sunny spring day. My training consisted not only of the consultation for new plants or their accessories, but also of doing some presentations. And that's exactly what I did. The sun shone in my face, the first rays of heat shone. Finally, that's what I'm thinking. However, I know that the hot summer will come again. At the latest when I see the wagons full of geraniums. They look great on the tables and on a windowsill. Even though it's not my favorite flower, I think it's fine.
Oh, a yellow leaf out there. Oops. A green one just so plucked off. And there he is. That's the one. The first splash of Opus X. That's it. This scent rises up my nose. The scent of this leaf, which I accidentally whacked off with. The smell of that geranium.
It never flies away. The memory of this teaching. And it also does not fly out of my nose or on the test strip. Bright and strong.
After a good 10-15 minutes I smell the geranium smell less and oud comes out. A mixture of rose and oud as well as the small accent of this geranium scent remains.

Nice memory. If I'll wear the scent, I'll see then

Crazy, but good
Cocoa, chewing gum, caraway. Hmm. A bit resin. It is not normal, a completely crazy, amok-type odor, but I really like it. On the scale it is placed closer to Male than to Female end, but gives the choice to call it Unisex. Especially because of a slight touch of rouge. If OPUS X were a perfume, I would call it slightly gourmand, but it is almost so much spicy as OPUS VIII was.

My collection is sorted by types, so I have separate compartment for spicy, for gourmand, for flowery etc., and I have got a compartment engaged for „unclassifiable” scents, of course I threw OPUS X in that place.

Please do not wear it among people.

by Entenradio
by Entenradio
by Fedaie
by Fedaie
by Montexx
by Montexx

Popular Amouage

Reflection Man by Amouage Jubilation XXV Man by Amouage Memoir Woman (Eau de Parfum) by Amouage Memoir Man by Amouage Lyric Woman (Extrait de Parfum) by Amouage Epic Man by Amouage Dia Man by Amouage Dia Woman (Extrait de Parfum) by Amouage Homage by Amouage Lyric Woman (Eau de Parfum) by Amouage Interlude Man by Amouage Epic Woman (Extrait de Parfum) by Amouage Epic Woman (Eau de Parfum) by Amouage Journey Man by Amouage Sunshine Man by Amouage Dia Woman (Eau de Parfum) by Amouage Sunshine Woman by Amouage Lilac Love (Eau de Parfum) by Amouage Beloved Man by Amouage Library Collection - Opus VI by Amouage