Reflection Man 2007

Reflection Man by Amouage
Bottle Design Asprey
Top 5 in Men's Perfume
8.7 / 101946 Ratings
Reflection Man is a popular perfume by Amouage for men and was released in 2007. The scent is floral-sweet. The longevity is above-average. It is being marketed by Sabco Group / Oman Perfumery. Pronunciation
Scent goes well with Tobacco Oud

Lucas Sieuzac

Top Notes Top NotesRosemaryRosemary
Red pepperRed pepper
Bitter orange leafBitter orange leaf
Heart Notes Heart NotesNeroliNeroli
SandalwoodSandalwood
VetiverVetiver
CedarwoodCedarwood

8.71946 Ratings

Submitted by Sani, last update on 01.08.2021.

ChironV
Summer scent for the rich
Finding buzzer scents has always been hard for me, as most smell artificial or too much like toilet or toilet cleaner, to put it pragmatically.

In Reflection Man I have discovered a high-quality fragrance that is not worn by everyone. The fragrance notes jasmine neroli and Sanderholz fight through and together ergitb a fresh fragrance.

The sillage should be a bit stronger.

Flacon Top!!
Loopmer
Do I like him? I don't know!
Man, what I was happy when the fragrance sample arrived. Rank 4 on Parfumo, that must be something special, I thought. The disillusionment came very quickly. NEROLI in your Face, grandpa says hello! Pretty quickly, however, spicy and sweet notes mix in. In this combination it is quite pleasant, but I can't smell the individual components. Neroli is for me clearly in the foreground, coated by the sweetness and spice.

I like him not bad, but I just do not warm up to him. On the one hand, the fragrance reminds me extremely of the "cheap" aftershave at my former 10€ hairdresser. On the other hand, I feel for such a fragrance with 28 but a little too young. Also, his reputation of the "mainstream fragrance" I can not join somehow.

I find it is a fragrance that not everyone can wear. Irgnedwie very oriental, a fragrance as made for the southern Adonis, who wears a bright white shirt and gelled hair. Even if I myself südländisch Aussehe, I just do not feel confident enough to wear such a fragrance.

Sillage and durability are top. 8 hours long I and my environment have perceived this fragrance.

Even if it is a not bad fragrance, friends we are unfortunately not!
Flowers for men
Dear flower friends,
today is about Reflection Man, the current number 4 on Parfumo, from the house of Amouage. Again and again this fragrance appears in numerous YouTube videos and aroused my interest. I have my sample now a little longer and have, to be able to really do justice to the fragrance, RM more often checked on heart (note) and kidneys. So let's get to the fragrance:

RM starts with a pleasant, spicy bitter orange leaf, which is dominated quite quickly by neroli. The neroli note, extremely present, but does not bring 4711 associations. Further on, the fragrance unfolds a floral miscellany with subtle sweetness, which probably comes from the iris. Following that, sandalwood and a subtle cedar quickly take center stage, joining the sweet floral bouquet. RM doesn't really have a fragrance pyramid in my opinion. Too quickly the fragrance develops through the notes, although this does not bother me much.
The repeatedly made comparison to Le Male is definitely justified, however, RM is not synthetic, less sweet and has instead of the Le Male in the center, annoying me tonka bean a nice wood to show. Fragrance twins are the two thus not at all, they merely have parallels, whereby RM comes off better with me.
Since I probably have a sample of the current batch and also only know this, I can not report much on performance drops. But the fact is: RM performs with me neatly. The shelf life is a good 8 hours, the sillage is not extreme, but can be seen. Two hours projects the fragrance even in small quantities neatly from the wrist, before he becomes more discreet, but still clearly perceptible.
The bottle is really very nice, there is nothing to complain.

All in all, I like RM quite well, but does not knock me off my feet. Nevertheless, a solid, masculine floral fragrance that I can imagine wonderful in the spring.

Thanks for reading!

Reflection man
This is the most pleasant mens perfume out there to me. Fresh White flowers done in a masculine Way.
To an untrained nose this could smell like le male by JPG. Although the notes are not the same, it does smell a bit like it yes. But when you get to know this perfume more, it just gets to show you how different it is than le male. Stunning scent all the Way.
So clean and classy.
Blind buy worthy all the Way every Day of the week.

Benchmark cleanness
Amouage Reflection Man is a slightly sweet, sexy, masculine and interesting fragrance.

It is sweet, floral, but definitely not overpoweringly sweet. It is a very sophisticated fragrance that is well balanced, with finely nuanced floral notes, which works perfectly with the woody notes in the base.

The jasmine is the most primary note in the fragrance and clearly present, but very clean and soft. The sandalwood in Amouage Reflection Man is creamy and perfectly balanced with the jasmine. Furthermore, you get neroli in the fragrance with some iris and some pink pepper in the background among others that you smell especially in the opening.

As far as I am concerned, Amouage Reflection Man is a masterpiece it is sexy, masculine, easy to wear and will garner many compliments. It is fantastically balanced, smells natural and is unique.
NickS
Just perfect if you ignore the durability....
Hello dear people,

this fragrance is just a classy and perfect suit/tuxedo fragrance for me!
Super suitable for work, a wedding or otherwise.

It has a very fresh and floral start and becomes after a while rather a bit woodier and sweeter!

If you only smell the top of the bottle, the scent reminds you a lot of Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male!

Nevertheless, he seems a lot more expensive, which one perceives quite clearly about the fragrance DNA and seems a very clean.

All in all, this fragrance would be one of my favorites ever if it weren't for the following problem...

Anyone who buys Amouage Reflection Man right now (the one with the magnetic cap) is going to experience very very poor longevity and sillage.
The fragrance lasts only 1-2h and has only in the first 10min a good sillage.

For this reason, I would buy for the price, never this fragrance!

Too bad, but unfortunately true!

Le Male of JPG
Perfume that we would wear a little more in summer because it is quite fresh but strong at the same time, looks a lot like: "Le Male, de JPG" but in eau de parfum.

The Jovoy boutique says on this subject: Reflection Man is a creation of Lucas Sieuzac, a renowned young perfumer who has already had great success with fragrances composed for Givenchy, Emporio Armani, Mavive and Biotherm. Sieuzac is renowned for its sophisticated wakes combining tradition and cutting-edge raw materials, as well as for the charming dualities generated by its technique.

Oh my....
In this Journey of "hunting", searching, testing and adquiring your favourite or best fragances and smells, sometimes we came to a point where we question "what am I really searching for???"
Reflection was One of that hyped fragances that i knew i was going to like, either for the note breakdown or the good reviews. So i took a while to smell it!

This 2007 creation of Lucas Sieuzac is just amazing.
A "Reflection" of Le Male maybe but this has much more character and the quality of ingredients are phenomenal!

It opens with a combination of sweet, creamy tipe of citrus, you will catch the neroli and an orange vibe, but what will grab your attention is definately that soft sandalwood that comes through.
With a litlle powdery touch given by the iris and that fresh Jasmine always present at the fragance, we start to notice that Reflection is getting better and better!

It reminds me of summer, but i think this will really shine with a walk at a park in the midlle of a sunny spring afternoon.

The dry down? Beautiful!
This is a floral, Jasmine and sandalwood combination with touches of patchouli and iris which creates a balance between sweetness and freshness, but it as a beautiful clean vetiver almost a "ghost" but it makes the difference!
I know this is a good projection and sillage fragance, but when you have a masterpiece like this i don't really care about that.

Oh Reflection I loved you and I didn't even knew you...
Good fragrance
I can only praise this fragrance, very unique and extraordinary. Many describe him with Le Male, only I have never tested or smelled. What I can say about Reflection is that it is a super white floral fresh scent, which stands out from the crowd. In my opinion'.
Well, what the durability is the fragrance an absolute grotte. Either the nose no longer takes the scent and you just do not smell it yourself, which I do not think, or the fragrance really has a very poor shelf life. My sample that I have mitgekriegt at that time in a perfumery has held for days after spraying on my T-shirt. With the flacon I have acquired here (of No**o) is absolutely not the case. Felt this fragrance holds 1-2 hours and that's it.

A cheek
very fine
The Le Male comparison I do not really see.
This is really fine and balanced between a subtle florality and very slightly spicy, soft woodiness.
Really quite year suitable and reacts nicely with the skin and sweat. Therefore, for me very summer suitable.
( Le Male was my first perfume when I was 12. I appreciate it very much for what it is and was. However, Amouages Reflection is if anything the similar direction with 10% DNA/ vibe)
High quality compliment magnet

RisingChaosRisingChaos 1 month ago
Powdery white floral, rare for men. The pepper makes it pop. Woody drydown. Incredibly fresh and clean, very versatile.
RisingChaosRisingChaos 1 month ago
Blako11Blako11 2 months ago
Me voló la cabeza, esperaba algo más íntegramente cítrico pero envuelve un cuerpo que de entrada, impacta. Eso sí, hay que conocerla.
INDIGOSPHINXINDIGOSPHINX 3 months ago
the jasmine in this smells delicate and watery, beautiful sweetness(less sweet than AHSEE) neroli adds cleanness and sandalwood shows smooth
TaoEuringerTaoEuringer 4 months ago
A rather interesting and unique construction. Personally, it lacks naturals however it has consolidated itself as a modern classic
911Frags911Frags 8 months ago
A dumb reach for niche beginners !!!
cool mature Scent, and i dont think its smell like La male... not even close
JotaJota 9 months ago
This one exudes class and sophistication. One of the best male floral fragrances i ever met. No need to say more. Love, love, love this one.
EdP4hommeEdP4homme 10 months ago
Amazing and too expansive, opens floral-neroli and dries down strong Sandal like Pegasus so for the price I go with Pegasus
TRehfTRehf 12 months ago
Elegant & floral-woody. Great quality & performance. All seasons, but office or upscale events. Compliment getter. Not similar to Le Male.
GreMuserGreMuser 1 year ago
I see this as a mature/serious take on LeMale, very plain pleasant but for mature well established people.

by Gerus525
by Dovlicaaa
by JohnnyLaw
by JohnnyLaw
by Shivsri13
When there is male and female version of a perfume, Why do I always like the male version better than the female?
by MariaS
by Kenshin
by Aglianico
by Aglianico

Popular Amouage

Jubilation XXV Man by Amouage Lyric Woman (Extrait de Parfum) by Amouage Memoir Woman (Eau de Parfum) by Amouage Dia Woman (Extrait de Parfum) by Amouage Memoir Man by Amouage Homage by Amouage Interlude Man 53 by Amouage Epic Man by Amouage Dia Man by Amouage Lyric Woman (Eau de Parfum) by Amouage Sunshine Woman by Amouage Journey Man by Amouage Interlude Man by Amouage Epic Woman (Eau de Parfum) by Amouage Lilac Love (Eau de Parfum) by Amouage Sunshine Man by Amouage Beloved Man by Amouage Library Collection - Opus VI by Amouage Honour Woman (Eau de Parfum) by Amouage Dia Woman (Eau de Parfum) by Amouage