Reflection Woman 2007 Eau de Parfum

Reflection Woman (Eau de Parfum) by Amouage
Reflection Woman (Eau de Parfum) is a perfume by Amouage for women and was released in 2007. The scent is floral-green. It is being marketed by Sabco Group / Oman Perfumery. Pronunciation

Maurice Roucel

Top Notes Top NotesFreesiaFreesia Featherfoil Green leavesGreen leaves
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmineJasmine MagnoliaMagnolia Ylang-ylangYlang-ylang
Base Notes Base NotesAmberAmber MuskMusk SandalwoodSandalwood CedarwoodCedarwood

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 18.09.2022.

3 in-depth fragrance descriptions
Cucumbers in Nivea
Hmmm, am I the only one who finds fresh cut cucumbers in Nivea dressing here? ))) Otherwise, this is a lovely fresh scent, ideal with the first rays of spring sunshine. It collects a lot of compliments when I wear it
The tilted pear pond...
We own a huge property with some fruit trees. These very old varieties, which you can't get anymore
Apples, plums, cherries, peaches and: Pears.

We also have a pond. With all kinds of undergrowth, water lilies, iris, water lilies...

This said pond tips over every year in late summer. Because: The pear tree dumps all its ripe pears into it. If we don't scoop them out in time, it smells just like this Amouage: like watery-green, slightly musty pear water lily pond.

Wicked! I laughed so hard when I first tasted Reflection. Directly I saw myself fishing with the landing net through the algae water. After the overripe, rotten pears.

Well, I'm glad I only have the 7.5ml miniature. Not for me a post-purchasing candidate. He also smells a bit of the old-fashioned scent. Sorry, Amouage, no "aaahhhhh" and "ooooh" today...

Yes, then NO
This started out as a juicy, fresh peach. I found it very pleasant and kept sniffing, but then something happened. It seemed to turn "chemical," and then I could smell nothing but fresh paint. Maybe I will give it another try . . .
2.5

Green without lemon
Usually it is easy to make a fragrance fresh with putting there lemon. Regrettable I dislike lemon, it is boring for me. So REFLECTION WOMAN made me very glad, since it is fresh and green without any detectable lemon or citrus. So tropic green leafs are dominant, and recall a very clean sense, something like trampled leaves in the forest.
Yet I decided to not purchise RW - it has problem with longetivety, and it is too sophisticated (or even complicated) to me, it changes very fast, and I can not follow the small random differences between the stages, or more likely I don't want to follow, because it forfeits the frist nice green bash.

Watery Green Violets
Amouage REFLECTION WOMAN opens with a distinctive watery greenishness that gradual cedes to the dominant violet in this composition, which expands over time and abides in the drydown along with an only slightly woody base.

REFLECTION is a beautiful violet-focused perfume in some ways reminiscent of Bond no 9 EAU DE NOHO, though the linden blossom has been replaced here by certain unnamed "green" and aquatic notes, in addition to magnolia and freesia. REFLECTION is also less bright, which might be good news for some who feel overwhelmed by the Bond composition.

I, on the other hand, prefer the lush vibrancy and megaphonicity of EAU DE NOHO to the more refined subtlety of REFLECTION. But I do like this creation very much. Good work, Maurice!

1 short view on the fragrance
MSCRomanMSCRoman 2 years ago
More fresh/green than floral to my nose and on my skin, this one seems like it will be yummy on both women AND men. Lovely and tranquil.

Images

19 fragrance photos of the community
More images

Popular by Amouage

Reflection Man by Amouage Jubilation XXV Man by Amouage Reflection 45 by Amouage Memoir Woman (Eau de Parfum) by Amouage Interlude 53 by Amouage Lyric Woman (Extrait de Parfum) by Amouage Dia Woman (Extrait de Parfum) by Amouage Homage by Amouage Memoir Man by Amouage Epic Man by Amouage Dia Man by Amouage Sunshine Woman by Amouage Journey Man by Amouage Lyric Woman (Eau de Parfum) by Amouage Interlude Man by Amouage Lilac Love (Eau de Parfum) by Amouage Epic Woman (Eau de Parfum) by Amouage Interlude Black Iris by Amouage Dia Woman (Eau de Parfum) by Amouage Sunshine Man by Amouage