Dark by Andrea Maack
Dark is a perfume by Andrea Maack for women and men and was released in 2011. The scent is floral-fruity. It is still available to purchase.

AldehydesAldehydes
Pink pepperPink pepper
RoseRose
CedarCedar
Lemon treeLemon tree

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 09.09.2021.

Heart of Gold
"Dark" is anything but dark.
This is a bright, vivacious, fruity rose. In my mind's eye I can see it, generously petalled in full bloom, canary yellow in the centre blending into soft white with blushes of Barbie pink on the tips of its petals. I have come across roses such as these (I believe the variety is called Heart of Gold) that boast a lively lemon scent; the opening notes of Dark match perfectly. Alongside this, a peach-like accord develops. The apple tones and tempers the combined rose/citrus/peachy juiciness, at least for the first hour. On a warm, sunny day, however, the fruity notes did become overpowering and my flirty floral frolic began to feel more like a dip in fruit punch. I almost expected my wrists to turn sticky!
I look forward to testing this again on a cooler day in the hopes that the cool green apple can maintain order for longer, but for now, it's a bit too much for me.
2.5

Dark garden
Today I tested DARK from Andrea Maack. I am amused and disappointed.
It has two miracles. First is a quite spacing, cold and grave fragrance, I could not describe it preciously, but it is dignified as a midnight procession of a beautiful vampire. Second stage heap you with the beautiest of rose and orange blossom. Here comes the disappointment: I used an original tester in the shop with spray, and was not careful or moderate, I used the tester generously, and even so, after 1,5 hours it is hardly detectable. I think I found my pure and clear flowery fragrance, but if I would buy a full bottle, it would be used up within 2-3 months.

Popular Andrea Maack

Coven by Andrea Maack Smart by Andrea Maack Craft by Andrea Maack Coal by Andrea Maack Sharp by Andrea Maack Silk by Andrea Maack Birch by Andrea Maack Soft Tension by Andrea Maack Cornucopia by Andrea Maack Dual by Andrea Maack Lightsource by Andrea Maack Andrea Maack x Entrance by Andrea Maack Ceramic by Andrea Maack