Dual by Andrea Maack
Dual is a perfume by Andrea Maack for women and men and was released in 2016. The scent is citrusy-woody. It is still available to purchase.

GingerGinger
LemonLemon
Pink pepperPink pepper
AmberAmber
CedarwoodCedarwood

Submitted by Aava, last update on 07.09.2021.

No expectation - no regrets
The fragrance comes from Iceland, probably the idea for the reduced and seemingly cold bottle represents the origin of the country. It reminds me of a modern building and if it looks repulsive.

The fragrance

After the first initial spraying it reminded me a lot of a shampoo used by my mom when I was a little child. In the first few minutes all what I got is a spicy sour mix of fresh citrus, ginger and pepper. This is nothing new, or groundbreaking but all these notes blended with amber will lead to the fresh part of the perfume.

As it is developing, it will even become sweet at one point, but later it will become fresh again - I can say many things on this fragrance except one thing, that it is linear. It has a moderate sillage and longevity, 5 hours on my skin, I tested it when outside was 15°C, so this will last in summer much longer. Totally unisex fragrance.

Again, my review is short as i had no expectations for this one, at the end it did not leave any remarkable impression in me.

BarbalixBarbalix 10 months ago
Lemon, ginger, pepper, amber and cedar. We saw this hundred times before. It is a summer player for any time of the day.

Popular Andrea Maack

Coven by Andrea Maack Smart by Andrea Maack Craft by Andrea Maack Birch by Andrea Maack Sharp by Andrea Maack Silk by Andrea Maack Coal by Andrea Maack Dark by Andrea Maack Soft Tension by Andrea Maack Cornucopia by Andrea Maack Lightsource by Andrea Maack Andrea Maack x Entrance by Andrea Maack Ceramic by Andrea Maack