Ishq 2018

Ishq by Anfas
8.5 / 10 250 Ratings
Ishq is a popular perfume by Anfas for women and men and was released in 2018. The scent is fruity-sweet. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top Notes JasmineJasmine SaffronSaffron
Heart Notes Heart Notes AmberAmber StrawberryStrawberry
Base Notes Base Notes OakmossOakmoss VanillaVanilla
Submitted by Freshdennis, last update on 04.02.2023.

5 in-depth fragrance descriptions
Very helpful Review 11
Love for the ANFAS(sen)
Ishq is a wonderful saffron-strawberry fragrance.

Yet the strawberry is absolutely not over-sugared or artificial. It embeds itself perfectly in a small saffron cloud and projects the whole day. However, the fragrance is never intrusive or too penetrating, because the sweetness of the strawberries and the saffron work together in a unique composition and show themselves from their best sides, which so also does not have to scream at all.

I could initially understand the comparison to BR540 at the first quick sniff. However, it quickly becomes apparent that they are slight similarities at best. Ishq is a stand-alone beautiful fragrance (BR540 has a very different sweetness and in direct comparison a somewhat pungent saffron).

When: always
Who: all
Why: because it is brilliant ;)

Durability and sillage are above average and just right for this type of fragrance.
Strawberries in perfume...
Strawberry is something I've never smelled before in perfumes without it seeming girly. But here it just seems classy and delicious! It was love at first smell. When they showed it to me in the perfumery, I was first impressed by the bottle, but as soon as the first spray hit the test strip, it spread such a pleasant scent that I immediately said: I'll take it! At home I showed it to my girlfriend and she liked it too and wore it more often than me in the beginning. So Ishq became the first perfume we shared and the foundation of a common collection. So a purchase that has been worthwhile all along the line.

Helpful Review 7
The better Baccarat Rouge 540
After I have written down my mental outpourings in the form of a rhyme at the Rahaba and was disappointed, so I hoped on the trip to the other fragrances of Anfas to find a different kind of scents and finally find what I have experienced through the perfume and YouTube propaganda. A fragrance that once again really blows me away and convincingly delivers quality all along the line. With a little luck, even a varied and unknown scent.
Here was after some searching Ishq the choice of my test. Hereby I must say again many thanks to the donor of the sample, since at my time of the search of the no offer in the Souk was available.

To take it a little in advance, Ishq is for me also not the big fragrance surprise or fragrance explosion I imagined, but then convinces at second glance, because it offers me what I have sorely missed in another fragrance. Because I could hardly believe it, Ishq sniffs the way I always imagined Baccarat Rouge 540 would. Baccarat Rouge 540 was a total bust for me both as an extrait and in the perfume variant. All that arrived in my nose was hairspray sweetness and some saffron. Moreover, the performance on my skin was not worth talking about. Ishq filled that exact hole left by BR540. Even if the fragrances are ultimately different, so some parallel was then found.

This Anfas inspired not by a huge development, but rather by the straightforwardness of the notes at a high level. Just the notes of strawberries and soft-light woodiness, which pull through each phase, work well combined and result in a coherent overall concept. It is then also rounded off by the saffron, which also has its use in the comparison of the two here.
The fruitiness of the strawberry does not seem too dominant or sweet here, but rather subtle to insert a new level. You can hear the juiciness of the fruit nicely. The saffron note with the light-woody undertone underlines the claim to send no too sweet fragrance bomb in the field, but rather to present understatement.

From the Perfomance I am also quite taken. If you have understood that here less is sometimes more, then you appreciate the slightly more discreet sillage. Nothing is worse than to fog everything, if it does not fit the fragrance. From the durability I can definitely make no negative statements, because the fragrance keeps very long on skin and clothing.

Who can I recommend this fragrance so?
On the one hand, those who are and were disappointed by Baccarat Rouge 540 like myself. An excellent alternative, which one can certainly test. On the other hand, those who appreciate juicy, but not too sweet fruit notes in fragrances. Also the lovers of understatement perfumes should feel quite comfortable here and like to take a look at it.

For me, the sample was an enrichment. Not only to get BR540 out of my head, but also to get a different perspective on fragrances with a perceptible fruit component. This lightly sweetened strawberry saffron compote may land gladly again on my skin.
Baccarat Rouge 540 a la Summer
Ishq by Anfas definitely goes in the BR 540 direction. However, with a sweet, sugary strawberry, which gives me a feeling of summer, where the strawberries in the field are kissed by the sun and thus given a natural, powerful sweetness.
I still don't think it's a must buy, though. I would always prefer BR 540, as this one smells even classier, and I do like the cotton candy more than the strawberry. It's just a different kind of sweetness and definitely worth a try if you don't quite like BR. Saffron is to be smelled out in both perfumes and pleases me in both very much.
Durability and sillage are above average :) yet not too intrusive.

Red juice
I am reminded of a collection of raspberries that grow in local flower beds.
Take from the bush and eat, enjoy the magical atmosphere, the embracing warmth. Collect calm, thoughts and worries somehow fade away, while the noise of the hustle and bustle of people fades and disappears.
I gather in my world, feelings and voices of love rise in my body and delicately caress parts of me.
More reviews

4 short views on the fragrance
ToreterToreter 18 days ago
Monegals Flamenco with a more pungent strawberry and milky touch
BertolucciKBertolucciK 5 months ago
Ishq is all about strawberry, sweet, airy, with saffron and a hint of creamy vanilla. Ishq is the addictive smell of strawberry gummy bears.
SflyteSflyte 1 year ago
Creamy opening. Addicting scent. Beware of overspraying. It really stuck to my skin. Stays sweet, luxurious and velvety. Strong berry notes.
BoBoChampBoBoChamp 2 years ago
A rather airy and powdery/sweet, fruity spicy/leathery Mid season fragrance, balanced by a bright and juicy, fruity-sweet raspberry opening.

Pie Chart Radar Chart

Images

10 fragrance photos of the community
More images

Popular by Anfas

Salam by Anfas Rahaba by Anfas Mahabah by Anfas Gaya by Anfas Samaha by Anfas Shaghaf by Anfas Sa'Adah by Anfas Watan by Anfas El Zafran by Anfas Sakan by Anfas Sarab by Anfas El Eid by Anfas Melaad by Anfas Saher by Anfas El Oud by Anfas Ghala by Anfas Dhai by Anfas Haneen by Anfas Jannah by Anfas Shaouq by Anfas