Oriental Edition II 2009

Oriental Edition II by Angel Schlesser
Oriental Edition II is a popular perfume by Angel Schlesser for women and was released in 2009. The scent is oriental-floral. It was last marketed by Angelini Beauty.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Jasmine, Lily of the valley, Rose, Violet
Heart Notes Heart NotesCarnation, Praliné, Saffron
Base Notes Base NotesAmber, Musk, Patchouli, Sandalwood, Vanilla, Vetiver, Cedar

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 25.01.2021.

Irene6177
A gentle Oriental for people who have little to do with Orientals....
First of all, I've never been a big fan of heavy, sweet, oriental scents, they often take my breath away, they sometimes even give me a headache, they often lack the lightness and tartness that I personally love in fragrances. They push themselves to the forefront and scream "oops here I come" so loudly - it's not for me. I like it herbaceous, spicy, tart, also like it citrusy....but most of all light hearted and unconventional. And I hate the cold, dark season and most orientals are located in autumn/winter for me because they usually just turn out too heavy for 30 degrees and more in the shade. So and now comes the big BUT.....since the winter in this country is already disgusting and much too long, you have to treat yourself to something scented and that's what I did spontaneously these days. Angel Schlesser is a Spanish label that I like and I thought to myself, you can't do much wrong there. The ingredients made for an exciting read and I noticed that no one mentioned "sweet" here in the reviews and that's a good thing since I don't like sweet in general, not just in fragrances. In a nutshell, I treated myself to it blindly because I was hoping it would make January a little nicer for me......if the sun and warmth are already missing. then at least I want to smell something on my skin that makes me want "more". It arrived, I immediately tried it and what can I say: awesome awesome! Sorry, for the foul language, but that's exactly what popped into my head. It's fruity and spicy on the first spray, soft and subtle, I smell my beloved bergamot, lots of rose and a hint of violet.....es caresses my olfactory bulb in a very discreet and noble way.The longer I sniff my wrist, the spicier and grippier the scent becomes, it gets more character and steadfastness, but without becoming intrusive. It's not heavy and not oppressive, which is what I usually feel with many orientals, it sails along ..... lightly yet confidently with a lot of character, grace and verve. I notice the clove and saffron, a wonderfully fine combination that has it all. I see involuntarily a self-confident career woman in front of me in a chic black, very noble pantsuit with a white high-necked blouse to it, she has style and this fragrance underlines that in a very elegant way. The sillage is adequate and pleasant. This fragrance has incredible grandeur, but it also flatters the wearer and gives her that certain something of elegance. In the meantime, I can hardly keep my nose off my skin, that's how ingenious I find this little fragrance from Spain. It takes quite a while until patchouli, musk and amber round off the whole very soft and pleasing, it always remains a hint of tart floral, but never little-girlish but with a lot of style. It also somehow invites you to cuddle up on the couch, because it radiates something sensual and cozy, without becoming kitschy or even too animalic. Cuddle up with style - that's what I would call it! This is going to be my new favorite winter scent.....which I could even imagine wearing in spring. But by then the bottle will probably be empty again ;-) if you're not a real oriental fan, but you like floral-tart-spicy scents with a lot of depth, you should try this one, it might pay off. In addition, he is quite cheap to have.

Dark Delight
Wow! This is a dark and mysterious fragrance. This is almost unisex and the praline note, thankfully isn't too much or too sweet. I can smell the carnation slightly humming in the background and that very dark base, which has strong similarities to a Caron fragrance. Yes, take vintage Magie Noire and mix in a smidge of Bellodgia and you would get this. Quite a surprising concept for a modern frag! I think this will be on heavy rotation this winter. Love it.

by Irini
by Thais
by Luxus
by Luxus

Popular Angel Schlesser

Femme (Eau de Parfum) by Angel Schlesser Sélection de Mémoires - Ambre Frais pour Femme by Angel Schlesser Femme (Eau de Toilette) by Angel Schlesser Eau Fraîche Madera de Naranjo by Angel Schlesser Essential for Men by Angel Schlesser Eau Fraîche Flor de Naranjo by Angel Schlesser Femme Adorable by Angel Schlesser Oriental Soul pour Femme by Angel Schlesser Femme Adorable Intense by Angel Schlesser Absolute Oriental by Angel Schlesser Eau Fraîche Peonía Rosa by Angel Schlesser Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Angel Schlesser Essential by Angel Schlesser Sélection de Mémoires - Esprit de Gingembre pour Homme by Angel Schlesser Oriental Dream by Angel Schlesser Pour Elle (Eau de Toilette) by Angel Schlesser Eau de Cologne Bergamota by Angel Schlesser Homme Oriental Edition by Angel Schlesser Femme Intense by Angel Schlesser Les Eaux d'un Instant - Splendid Orange Blossom by Angel Schlesser