Russian Water

Russian Water by Anglia Perfumery

Russian Water is a popular perfume by Anglia Perfumery for men. The release year is unknown. The scent is oriental-floral. It is still in production.

Floral notes, Lavender, Oriental notes, Vanilla, Cinnamon, Citric notes

Submitted by Steffel13589, last update on 14.07.2019.

6.0 8.0 7.0/10

<font color="#ffff00">-=кола=- sync:ßÇÈâÈâ
I would also like to remain true to the British sober protocol style in my fourth discussion of a fragrance in this House. So, straight up:

Start: cinnamon, vanilla, rose (?). Less densely woven than other fragrances bearing Russia in their names, but still with a peculiar presence that some might classify as "obtrusiveness".

History: The floweriness becomes quieter, as do the green parts (lavender) present in the beginnings, and thus leave behind a (actually very much appreciated by me) dual sound; in this case cinnamon and vanilla. Russian Water fades away long, warm and almost kitschy in winter: the young tsarina leaves her dimly lit room to take the carriage to the Christmas mass.

I say "the Czarina", because the fragrance, in all its faintness, is given a unisex character towards the end. Before that, the somewhat stinging lavender keeps him on the male side. However, Russian Water initially radiates something too unconnected and penetrating for my terms, while after about an hour an association spreads within me that is no less irritating: Just this basically old scent (another "replica" of a Crown perfume) reminds me a little of vanilla-cola! And I don't like vanilla coke. This quite aristocratic scent regularly causes knots in my brain due to this association when I wear it, which is why I can't pull out more than seven dots - Russian Water is my strain. If you like the listed notes (they are presented very beautifully and clearly in this fragrance), you will certainly enjoy the fragrance - the problem in this case is me.

Even if not a whole bottle finds its way to me: Russian Water deserves attention because of its valuable design and its uniqueness.

Russischer Stahl hält am längsten
by JulieFä91
by Ergoproxy
by Ergoproxy
by Chanelle
by Chanelle

Popular Anglia Perfumery

Spiced Limes by Anglia Perfumery Park Royal by Anglia Perfumery Amber by Anglia Perfumery Royal Court by Anglia Perfumery Sissinghurst by Anglia Perfumery Imperial Lime by Anglia Perfumery Isle of Man by Anglia Perfumery Velvet Rose by Anglia Perfumery Strand by Anglia Perfumery Patchouli by Anglia Perfumery Fear Not by Anglia Perfumery Marquis by Anglia Perfumery Duncan by Anglia Perfumery Oriental Flowers by Anglia Perfumery Anglia by Anglia Perfumery Somerset by Anglia Perfumery Richmond by Anglia Perfumery Queen's by Anglia Perfumery Crown of Gold by Anglia Perfumery Wedding Bouquet by Anglia Perfumery