Animale 1987 Eau de Parfum

Animale (Eau de Parfum) by Animale
Animale (Eau de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Animale for women and was released in 1987. The scent is chypre-animal. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is being marketed by Falic Fashion Group.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamotBergamot
Heart Notes Heart NotesCarnationCarnation
HoneyHoney
Orris rootOrris root
JasmineJasmine
Lily of the valleyLily of the valley
RoseRose
Ylang-ylangYlang-ylang
Base Notes Base NotesOakmossOakmoss
CoconutCoconut
MuskMusk
PatchouliPatchouli
VetiverVetiver
CivetCivet

Submitted by Lissy, last update on 30.04.2021.

W U M M S ! ! !
fallen into my perfume heart...

The dear Angelliese has adored me "Animale". I was quite skeptical. With animal scent in perfume I have it not so... - i thought until now anyway.

But, what can I say. I'm blown away. A typical 80s fragrance with Wumms and viiiieeelen ingredients. However, the many scents also mean for my nose that I can't really sniff out any of them. But they add up to an overall (scent) picture that I distinctly like. "Animale" is warm, floral, slightly soapy and spicy. Later it becomes more green-spicy-warm, the floral fades away. Not even coconut reaches my nose as a single fragrance note and that's saying something.

And the animal in the fragrance? Can I also not recognize - would admittedly not know how that smells at all.

In terms of style, "Animale" reminds me of "Coco" EdP: woolly, warm spicy and full of strong fragrance nuances. But that's not surprising, they are children of the same time.

I thank Angelliese for this beautiful fragrance experience.

Addendum 08/18:
A few days ago, I fell in love with "Animale". Of course I wanted it in my collection. Pressed on offers and ohhh behold: 200 ml for just under 40.00 €. The dear Angelliese, from whom I have the sample, was skeptical. Her bottle is over 10 years old and oakmoss and civet? Today? Well, I ordered the bottle anyway. Result: the scent is the same. However, today's "Animale" behaves to the old version like a -good- Eau de Cologne to an Eau de Parfum. That is: The scent is the same only weaker. The durability is good, but quickly you have to put your nose on the skin. The base notes can only be guessed at. Am I disappointed now? Yes, you are. On the other hand, it is now suitable for everyday use, even for the office. And 40.00 €/200 ml for a still beautiful fragrance is really okay.

Don't Forget Your Crop And Handcuffs
Brash, hard, tough, take no prisoners. This is a vulgar fragrance. And I mean that in a good way. As in Dominatrix take no prisoners. Well, Doms take prisoners, only they call them slaves. And that's what others will be if you use this fragrance correctly.
Mosses, patchouli and civet assault you. Spices and woods closely weave in and out. The recipient has no idea what is enveloping them. Animale reaches into primal tendencies and pulls them out. Muskiness is only a backdrop to the other heavy notes. This is a cocky attitude chypre of magnitude. You know what you want and who you are when you wear it. You walk with strength and others follow. Your mantra? Did I say I care? Because this perfume takes captives whether that's your intention or not. It opens eyes and minds to your bidding.

Michael Hutchence of INXS sings
"Here comes the woman, with the look in her eye
Raised on leather, with flesh on her mind
Words as weapons, sharper than knives
Makes you wonder, how the other half die? Other half die

The devil inside, the devil inside
Every single one of us the devil inside
The devil inside, the devil inside
Every single one of us the devil inside"
-Devil Inside Lyrics, INXS.

And that pretty much explains Animale. A strong-willed perfume. Be very careful in application and where you wear it. This frag lasts until you take it off. A reminder for those who wear it-don't forget your crop and handcuffs.

by Sorceress
by Sorceress
by Evita
by Evita
by Freebird1968
by Freebird1968

Popular Animale

Animale Animale for Men by Animale Animale Animale by Animale Love by Animale Animale Sport by Animale Animale Temptation for Men by Animale Animale for Men (Eau de Toilette) by Animale Animale Temptation for Women by Animale Animale Instinct Homme by Animale Animale Intense for Men by Animale Azul by Animale Animale Intense for Women by Animale Chaleur d'Animale pour Homme by Animale Chaleur d'Animale by Animale Instinct d'Animale by Animale Animale for Men (After Shave) by Animale Animale (Parfum) by Animale Animale Gold by Animale Animale Instinct Femme by Animale Animale Black by Animale