La Bella Vita (2014)

La Bella Vita is a perfume by Anna Biondi for women and was released in 2014. The scent is sweet-fruity. It is still in production.

Submitted by Cassie1984, last update on 01.05.2018

5.0 7.5 7.5 7.0/10

MissDeparfum
A lovely floral fruity bouquet!
I hadn't come across La Bella Vita before, until this Christmas, then I found it hidden among a gift bag of goodies from my daughter. I must confess, at first I thought it was going to be a not very nice cheap brand of perfume. As the packaging and bottle isn't at all fancy, but rather nondescript. So it's not one for the dressing table display. It is ideal for carrying in your handbag, and it's a decent sized bottle. Good value for money at just a sweet scent of the cost!
I for one was pleasantly surprised and very impressed. The lovely, light floral, fruity scent is suited for day time. Perfectly blended, it's neither overpowering or cloying nor too sickly sweet. I've become an instant fan!
I was curious as to where the perfume originated, so I checked online for more information. However, there was very little information on La Bella Vita or Anna Biondi, which is the brand name. Thankfully, here on perfumo international, is where I did find the information I was seeking! None of the popular online perfume sites stock La Bella Vita, and there's no price comparison available either. I found the lack of information the most surprising of all. Whether expensive or not, most perfumes are widely stocked, and everything nowadays can be found online.
Makes me wonder if La Bella Vita was widely marketed, seems a shame it isn't more popular. Ladies you're missing out on a treat! A little hidden treasure for sure!
Rating it, I give it a well deserved 5 stars! A great lingering fragrance that's value for money!

by MissDeparfum
by MissDeparfum
by Channi
by Channi

Popular Anna Biondi

Flowery Red by Anna Biondi Light Silver by Anna Biondi Magic Orris by Anna Biondi Brilliant Gold by Anna Biondi La Bella Vita by Anna Biondi Pure Biondi by Anna Biondi Masque Fleurie by Anna Biondi British Touch by Anna Biondi Rose Treasure by Anna Biondi Empora by Anna Biondi Star Mania by Anna Biondi Signorina by Anna Biondi Woman by Anna Biondi Paris d'amour by Anna Biondi