Star Mania

Star Mania by Anna Biondi
Star Mania is a perfume by Anna Biondi for women. The release year is unknown. The scent is creamy-sweet. It is still in production.

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 15.07.2020.

Yummy sweet for free
This fragrance with its fine sweetness makes the image of a dessert plate rise before me every time I wear it. Like in a good restaurant at the end: a fine selection of slightly light fruit, garnished with a delicate tartlet, lovingly arranged on a few splashes of white chocolate sauce. A few flowers may still be nearby, for my nose there is none clearly protruding, a lovely floral mix. Now I read here as a scent novice, the scent is creamy sweet. I don't know which fragrance is called creamy, but a cream could really smell like that, only less sweet. For me, no note stands out, everything is close together. I also find the base pleasant, because there is neither an excessively distinct vanilla scent nor a detergent musk scent, but tonka bean. All in all, the fragrance seems fine, delicate and light, type airy sponge cake with light buttercream. You're starting to work up an appetite. P.S.: I don't know the scent model, so I can't say anything about a similarity. For me an independent price-performance cracker, if you like sweet.
pudelbonzo
Manic Search ( Kohlrouladen 2 )
The neighbour had spread the information that there was cabbage roulades to buy in the Aldi, which triggered my unrestrained appetite for just this food.

With the roulades I had made so far, you could build a house.
They weren't a feast for the palate.

I dared or dared to dare the first ride in an electric car and made my way fast.

Faster than I thought, because unfortunately I lacked the warning engine noise for the speed estimation - and so we were in the customer parking lot in an instant.

But my desired cabbage rolls were sold out.

But I didn't let up and drove 4 more Aldis with my brave co-driver.
No result.

But the girlfriend held Star Mania under my nose - fitting to the manic search - as she wittily joked.

But this soft sweet fragrance smoothed my nerves which had become nervous from driving so much.

It has a certain resemblance to Armani Mania - but is fuller and sweeter.
A round tonka bean plays into the marzipan and is seasoned with creamy vanilla.
Delicate flowers appear in the background.

A soothing comforting fragrance that made my girlfriend and I smile.

Sometimes you find something - something you didn't originally look for.

by LeYlaK
by LeYlaK

Popular Anna Biondi

Light Silver by Anna Biondi Magic Orris by Anna Biondi Flowery Red by Anna Biondi La Bella Vita by Anna Biondi Brilliant Gold by Anna Biondi Pure Biondi by Anna Biondi British Touch by Anna Biondi Paris d'amour by Anna Biondi Signorina by Anna Biondi Masque Fleurie by Anna Biondi Rose Treasure by Anna Biondi Empora by Anna Biondi