Star Mania

Star Mania by Anna Biondi

Star Mania is a perfume by Anna Biondi for women. The release year is unknown. The scent is creamy-sweet. It is still in production.

Submitted by Dufthuhn, last update on 22.10.2019

7.0 7.0 8.0 8.0/10

pudelbonzo
Manic Search ( Kohlrouladen 2 )
The neighbour had spread the information that there was cabbage roulades to buy in the Aldi, which triggered my unrestrained appetite for just this food.

With the roulades I had made so far, you could build a house.
They weren't a feast for the palate.

I dared or dared to dare the first ride in an electric car and made my way fast.

Faster than I thought, because unfortunately I lacked the warning engine noise for the speed estimation - and so we were in the customer parking lot in an instant.

But my desired cabbage rolls were sold out.

But I didn't let up and drove 4 more Aldis with my brave co-driver.
No result.

But the girlfriend held Star Mania under my nose - fitting to the manic search - as she wittily joked.

But this soft sweet fragrance smoothed my nerves which had become nervous from driving so much.

It has a certain resemblance to Armani Mania - but is fuller and sweeter.
A round tonka bean plays into the marzipan and is seasoned with creamy vanilla.
Delicate flowers appear in the background.

A soothing comforting fragrance that made my girlfriend and I smile.

Sometimes you find something - something you didn't originally look for.

Popular Anna Biondi

Flowery Red by Anna Biondi Light Silver by Anna Biondi Magic Orris by Anna Biondi Brilliant Gold by Anna Biondi La Bella Vita by Anna Biondi Pure Biondi by Anna Biondi Masque Fleurie by Anna Biondi British Touch by Anna Biondi Rose Treasure by Anna Biondi Empora by Anna Biondi Star Mania by Anna Biondi Signorina by Anna Biondi Woman by Anna Biondi Paris d'amour by Anna Biondi