Flight of Fancy (2007)

Flight of Fancy by Anna Sui
Bottle Design: Marc Wittenberg

Flight of Fancy is a perfume by Anna Sui for women and was released in 2007. The scent is fruity-floral. It is being marketed by Inter Parfums.

Perfumers

Philippe Romano, Drom

Top Notes Top NotesJava lemon, Lychee, Yuzu
Heart Notes Heart NotesCrystal amber, Freesia, Rose
Base Notes Base NotesMusk, White cedarwood

Submitted by MartinGE, last update on 23.10.2018

Plain scent /pretty bottle
This scent Flight of Fancy , is a plain , most likely inoffensive neutral scent. It strongly reminds me of United Colors of Benetton Essence of Woman . That is to say it smells like defanged ,watered down , light stonewashed patchouli, with some soft fruit and clean floral. Bottle is gorgeous! I'll be getting one for myself and probably one for my young niece ,as she'll probably spray herself silly with it.
5.0 5.0 6.0/10

Pleasant fruity floral
Flight of Fancy isn't as strong as I thought it would be, and that's a good thing.

When I read the notes I was preparing myself for an intense blast of lemon, litchi and yuzu, however when I actually tried this fragrance, the opening was light and sweet, not at all sour or sharp.

In fact Flight of Fancy is rather mild. It's peaceful and delicate, a great composition in my opinion. The fruity and floral notes come together nicely. I also detect a subtle hint of musk closer to the drydown which really softens the scent.

Flight of Fancy is wonderfully inoffensive. I wish that more people, especially young girls wore this. No matter how much of this you apply, I doubt that it would ever become too overwhelming.

This may not be the most unique fragrance you'll ever come across, but it certainly is appealing. It's pretty and feminine and that's all that matters to me. I'll admit that I was shocked to like this seeming that I've disliked most of Anna Sui's other scents.

by Taamii
by Taamii
by Hermessenz
by Hermessenz
by Echtdufte
by Echtdufte

Popular Anna Sui

Anna Sui by Anna Sui Secret Wish by Anna Sui Sui Dreams by Anna Sui Flight of Fancy by Anna Sui Forbidden Affair by Anna Sui Secret Wish - Fairy Dance by Anna Sui La Vie de Bohème by Anna Sui Sui Love by Anna Sui Dolly Girl by Anna Sui Night of Fancy by Anna Sui Secret Wish - Magic Romance by Anna Sui La Nuit de Bohème (Eau de Toilette) by Anna Sui La Nuit de Bohème (Eau de Parfum) by Anna Sui Rock Me! Summer Of Love by Anna Sui Rock Me! by Anna Sui L'Amour Rose (Eau de Parfum) by Anna Sui Dolly Girl On The Beach by Anna Sui Romantica Exotica by Anna Sui Dolly Girl Ooh La Love by Anna Sui Live Your Dream by Anna Sui